What is involved in ActiveX
Find out what the related areas are that ActiveX connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a ActiveX thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its ActiveX journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward ActiveX leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which ActiveX related domains to cover and 125 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
ActiveX, Media Source Extensions, Communications protocol, Windows Address Book, Application programming interface, Character Map, Paint 3D, Internet Explorer 3, Windows Easy Transfer, Virtual folder, MSN Food & Drink, Microsoft Transaction Server, Web Messaging, Microsoft Jet Database Engine, Windows Forms, Microsoft Management Console, Security Account Manager, Inter-process communication, Computer program, Microsoft Write, Windows Hardware Error Architecture, Data Protection API, Roaming user profile, Kernel Patch Protection, Mozilla ActiveX Control, Language Interface Pack, Internet Explorer versions, Active Setup, Microsoft XNA, Microsoft Wallet, File Manager, Microsoft Tinker, Server gated cryptography, Windows Fax and Scan, Disk Cleanup, MSN for Mac OS X, Microsoft Speech API, .NET Remoting, Internet Explorer 4, Open Web Platform, Cross-platform Audio Creation Tool, Quick Assist, OLE Automation, Managed DirectX, Web Server Gateway Interface, HTML5 Audio, HTML5 video, HTML tag, Service Control Manager, Windows DNA, Composite UI Application Block, Open Packaging Conventions, Task Manager, Microsoft Personal Web Server, Microsoft Gadgets, Internet Server Application Programming Interface, Groove Music, Internet Explorer 5, W3C Geolocation API, HTML Components, Microsoft Direct3D, Microsoft Foundation Class Library:
ActiveX Critical Criteria:
Interpolate ActiveX failures and revise understanding of ActiveX architectures.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which ActiveX models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Does the ActiveX task fit the clients priorities?
– What threat is ActiveX addressing?
Media Source Extensions Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Media Source Extensions planning and grade techniques for implementing Media Source Extensions controls.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these ActiveX processes?
– For your ActiveX project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate ActiveX delivery for example is new software needed?
Communications protocol Critical Criteria:
Map Communications protocol planning and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Communications protocol is getting what it needs.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a ActiveX study?
– Are there recognized ActiveX problems?
– Are we Assessing ActiveX and Risk?
Windows Address Book Critical Criteria:
Face Windows Address Book outcomes and describe which business rules are needed as Windows Address Book interface.
– Is there a ActiveX Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How will you measure your ActiveX effectiveness?
– What are specific ActiveX Rules to follow?
Application programming interface Critical Criteria:
Judge Application programming interface risks and find the ideas you already have.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of ActiveX product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are our needs in relation to ActiveX skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Character Map Critical Criteria:
Generalize Character Map strategies and handle a jump-start course to Character Map.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once ActiveX is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of ActiveX that make it risky?
– What are the barriers to increased ActiveX production?
Paint 3D Critical Criteria:
Model after Paint 3D adoptions and know what your objective is.
– What are the long-term ActiveX goals?
Internet Explorer 3 Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Internet Explorer 3 adoptions and adopt an insight outlook.
– Think about the people you identified for your ActiveX project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Do we have past ActiveX Successes?
– Is ActiveX Required?
Windows Easy Transfer Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Windows Easy Transfer projects and intervene in Windows Easy Transfer processes and leadership.
– Can we do ActiveX without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Is Supporting ActiveX documentation required?
Virtual folder Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Virtual folder tactics and research ways can we become the Virtual folder company that would put us out of business.
– What are internal and external ActiveX relations?
– Are there ActiveX problems defined?
MSN Food & Drink Critical Criteria:
Accumulate MSN Food & Drink adoptions and adjust implementation of MSN Food & Drink.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether ActiveX goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good ActiveX project manager?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the ActiveX requirements in detail?
Microsoft Transaction Server Critical Criteria:
Judge Microsoft Transaction Server tactics and work towards be a leading Microsoft Transaction Server expert.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations ActiveX values?
– What are all of our ActiveX domains and what do they do?
– Have all basic functions of ActiveX been defined?
Web Messaging Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Web Messaging governance and innovate what needs to be done with Web Messaging.
– Is ActiveX dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What is the purpose of ActiveX in relation to the mission?
Microsoft Jet Database Engine Critical Criteria:
Mix Microsoft Jet Database Engine decisions and ask what if.
– What are our ActiveX Processes?
Windows Forms Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Windows Forms leadership and correct Windows Forms management by competencies.
– How do mission and objectives affect the ActiveX processes of our organization?
– How important is ActiveX to the user organizations mission?
Microsoft Management Console Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Microsoft Management Console results and give examples utilizing a core of simple Microsoft Management Console skills.
– In what ways are ActiveX vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Is ActiveX Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Security Account Manager Critical Criteria:
X-ray Security Account Manager quality and customize techniques for implementing Security Account Manager controls.
– How much does ActiveX help?
Inter-process communication Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Inter-process communication goals and adopt an insight outlook.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting ActiveX with what users do day-to-day?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving ActiveX forward?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of ActiveX?
Computer program Critical Criteria:
Study Computer program issues and find out.
– What are the Essentials of Internal ActiveX Management?
– How can you measure ActiveX in a systematic way?
Microsoft Write Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Microsoft Write quality and prioritize challenges of Microsoft Write.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the ActiveX process?
– What are the business goals ActiveX is aiming to achieve?
Windows Hardware Error Architecture Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Windows Hardware Error Architecture decisions and find the ideas you already have.
– Which customers cant participate in our ActiveX domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Data Protection API Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Data Protection API engagements and attract Data Protection API skills.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once ActiveX is underway?
– Do ActiveX rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Roaming user profile Critical Criteria:
Check Roaming user profile risks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Roaming user profile information.
– Think about the functions involved in your ActiveX project. what processes flow from these functions?
– In a project to restructure ActiveX outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What is our formula for success in ActiveX ?
Kernel Patch Protection Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Kernel Patch Protection quality and observe effective Kernel Patch Protection.
– What business benefits will ActiveX goals deliver if achieved?
– How do we manage ActiveX Knowledge Management (KM)?
Mozilla ActiveX Control Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Mozilla ActiveX Control strategies and intervene in Mozilla ActiveX Control processes and leadership.
– How do we measure improved ActiveX service perception, and satisfaction?
– What about ActiveX Analysis of results?
Language Interface Pack Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Language Interface Pack visions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Language Interface Pack.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your ActiveX strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do we Improve ActiveX service perception, and satisfaction?
Internet Explorer versions Critical Criteria:
Coach on Internet Explorer versions outcomes and find the essential reading for Internet Explorer versions researchers.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a ActiveX process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the ActiveX process available?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your ActiveX processes?
– How can you negotiate ActiveX successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Active Setup Critical Criteria:
Grasp Active Setup visions and mentor Active Setup customer orientation.
– What vendors make products that address the ActiveX needs?
Microsoft XNA Critical Criteria:
Review Microsoft XNA decisions and figure out ways to motivate other Microsoft XNA users.
– What are our best practices for minimizing ActiveX project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the ActiveX project lifecycle?
– How is the value delivered by ActiveX being measured?
– How can skill-level changes improve ActiveX?
Microsoft Wallet Critical Criteria:
Look at Microsoft Wallet tasks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Microsoft Wallet.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to ActiveX?
– What is the source of the strategies for ActiveX strengthening and reform?
File Manager Critical Criteria:
Think about File Manager risks and get the big picture.
– Are accountability and ownership for ActiveX clearly defined?
Microsoft Tinker Critical Criteria:
Investigate Microsoft Tinker adoptions and drive action.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our ActiveX agendas for the next 3 years?
Server gated cryptography Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Server gated cryptography tasks and finalize specific methods for Server gated cryptography acceptance.
– What management system can we use to leverage the ActiveX experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do we go about Securing ActiveX?
Windows Fax and Scan Critical Criteria:
Depict Windows Fax and Scan failures and point out Windows Fax and Scan tensions in leadership.
Disk Cleanup Critical Criteria:
Model after Disk Cleanup tasks and describe which business rules are needed as Disk Cleanup interface.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of ActiveX activities?
– Which ActiveX goals are the most important?
MSN for Mac OS X Critical Criteria:
Adapt MSN for Mac OS X strategies and explain and analyze the challenges of MSN for Mac OS X.
– Why is ActiveX important for you now?
– How do we Lead with ActiveX in Mind?
Microsoft Speech API Critical Criteria:
Reason over Microsoft Speech API results and know what your objective is.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed ActiveX opportunities costing us money?
– What are the short and long-term ActiveX goals?
.NET Remoting Critical Criteria:
X-ray .NET Remoting issues and define what our big hairy audacious .NET Remoting goal is.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new ActiveX in a volatile global economy?
– Why should we adopt a ActiveX framework?
Internet Explorer 4 Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Internet Explorer 4 visions and assess what counts with Internet Explorer 4 that we are not counting.
– How do we know that any ActiveX analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Open Web Platform Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Open Web Platform strategies and finalize specific methods for Open Web Platform acceptance.
– Is maximizing ActiveX protection the same as minimizing ActiveX loss?
Cross-platform Audio Creation Tool Critical Criteria:
Check Cross-platform Audio Creation Tool outcomes and define what do we need to start doing with Cross-platform Audio Creation Tool.
– How to Secure ActiveX?
Quick Assist Critical Criteria:
Guide Quick Assist adoptions and devote time assessing Quick Assist and its risk.
– Consider your own ActiveX project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Do we all define ActiveX in the same way?
OLE Automation Critical Criteria:
Substantiate OLE Automation management and drive action.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your ActiveX activities?
– Is there any existing ActiveX governance structure?
Managed DirectX Critical Criteria:
Look at Managed DirectX engagements and work towards be a leading Managed DirectX expert.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your ActiveX project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are the key elements of your ActiveX performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Web Server Gateway Interface Critical Criteria:
Match Web Server Gateway Interface tasks and get out your magnifying glass.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect ActiveX workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
HTML5 Audio Critical Criteria:
Disseminate HTML5 Audio visions and question.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom ActiveX project?
HTML5 video Critical Criteria:
Substantiate HTML5 video goals and change contexts.
HTML tag Critical Criteria:
Distinguish HTML tag engagements and describe which business rules are needed as HTML tag interface.
– What are the usability implications of ActiveX actions?
Service Control Manager Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Service Control Manager issues and test out new things.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of ActiveX moving forward?
– What is our ActiveX Strategy?
Windows DNA Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Windows DNA tasks and budget for Windows DNA challenges.
Composite UI Application Block Critical Criteria:
Consider Composite UI Application Block adoptions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Composite UI Application Block is getting what it needs.
– How to deal with ActiveX Changes?
Open Packaging Conventions Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Open Packaging Conventions risks and remodel and develop an effective Open Packaging Conventions strategy.
Task Manager Critical Criteria:
Reason over Task Manager failures and adjust implementation of Task Manager.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of ActiveX into the services that we provide?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective ActiveX leader?
Microsoft Personal Web Server Critical Criteria:
Nurse Microsoft Personal Web Server visions and correct Microsoft Personal Web Server management by competencies.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this ActiveX process?
– Does ActiveX create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Microsoft Gadgets Critical Criteria:
Steer Microsoft Gadgets issues and document what potential Microsoft Gadgets megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Is the scope of ActiveX defined?
Internet Server Application Programming Interface Critical Criteria:
Drive Internet Server Application Programming Interface decisions and shift your focus.
Groove Music Critical Criteria:
X-ray Groove Music quality and attract Groove Music skills.
– Do the ActiveX decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing ActiveX?
Internet Explorer 5 Critical Criteria:
Drive Internet Explorer 5 tactics and achieve a single Internet Explorer 5 view and bringing data together.
– How do we keep improving ActiveX?
W3C Geolocation API Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over W3C Geolocation API failures and probe W3C Geolocation API strategic alliances.
HTML Components Critical Criteria:
Illustrate HTML Components tactics and finalize the present value of growth of HTML Components.
Microsoft Direct3D Critical Criteria:
Track Microsoft Direct3D risks and revise understanding of Microsoft Direct3D architectures.
– Does ActiveX include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that ActiveX objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Microsoft Foundation Class Library Critical Criteria:
Align Microsoft Foundation Class Library quality and describe the risks of Microsoft Foundation Class Library sustainability.
– Will ActiveX deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the ActiveX Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
ActiveX External links:
Internet Explorer Blocked ActiveX List | TechNet
Shockwave ActiveX Installation Page – Adobe Systems
Media Source Extensions External links:
Media Source Extensions | Web Fundamentals | Google Developers
Communications protocol External links:
Modbus-Simple Communications Protocol
Electronic Communications Protocol | Chron.com
Windows Address Book External links:
About Windows Address Book – msdn.microsoft.com
Windows Address Book (Windows) – msdn.microsoft.com
Error message when you open the Windows Address Book …
Application programming interface External links:
NPS Data API (Application Programming Interface) – …
Character Map External links:
[PDF]Character Map – ReadWriteThink
Character maps – fsymbols
ASCII Character Map – DanShort
Paint 3D External links:
Paint 3D – Download
Get Paint 3D – Microsoft Store
Internet Explorer 3 External links:
Tech Support FAQ – Win 3.1 with Internet Explorer 3.0
Virtual folder External links:
url – IIS rewrite virtual folder – Stack Overflow
CNIC Virtual Folder – vfolders.acieap.com
[PDF]AWC WebIFFDP Virtual Folder aalhnl001 – …
MSN Food & Drink External links:
All about the MSN Food & Drink app – support.microsoft.com
Recipes, Tips, Restaurants, Chefs & News – MSN Food & Drink
Microsoft Transaction Server External links:
Download Microsoft Transaction Server Management …
Installing Oracle Services for Microsoft Transaction Server
Introducing Microsoft Transaction Server
Web Messaging External links:
CometD – Highly Scalable Clustered Web Messaging
Web Messaging Samples – silverstar.com
Web Messaging Samples – webchat-test.quantum …
Windows Forms External links:
How to programmatically add controls to Windows forms …
Microsoft Management Console External links:
Download Microsoft Management Console 3.0 for …
Step-by-Step Guide to the Microsoft Management Console
Microsoft Management Console – Overview
Security Account Manager External links:
MS14-016: Vulnerability in Security Account Manager …
Security Account Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Job Information: Security Account Manager Job – …
Inter-process communication External links:
C# – WCF – inter-process communication – Stack Overflow
Computer program External links:
AlphaGo documentary follows Google computer program…
Computer program | Britannica.com
Windows Hardware Error Architecture External links:
Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA) Cmdlets …
Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA) design …
Data Protection API External links:
An Important Discovery in Data Protection API | CQURE …
How to troubleshoot the Data Protection API (DPAPI)
Roaming user profile External links:
Roaming User Profile Settings – technet.microsoft.com
Store MyGet credentials in your roaming user profile …
Roaming User Profile Lost and User Left with Temporary Profile
Mozilla ActiveX Control External links:
Nov 11, 2008 · Hello, we have a strange problem with ActiveX and Windows Vista. The situation: We have a C#-application with the ‘Mozilla ActiveX Control’ included.
http://ReactOS – Browse /Mozilla ActiveX Control at SourceForge.net
Blumentals Software – Mozilla ActiveX Control
Mozilla ActiveX Control Free Download – apponic
Language Interface Pack External links:
Office Language Interface Pack (LIP)
Internet Explorer versions External links:
Information about Internet Explorer versions
Active Setup External links:
Description of the Active Setup Log.txt File
Active Setup – msdn.microsoft.com
Microsoft XNA External links:
Microsoft XNA Framework – Download
Microsoft Wallet External links:
Microsoft Wallet – Bank of America
Microsoft Wallet | Security Service
Microsoft Wallet – Unitus Community Credit Union
File Manager External links:
ES File Explorer File Manager – Android Apps on Google Play
File Manager – Everything2.com
Best Free File Manager | Gizmo’s Freeware
Server gated cryptography External links:
Server Gated Cryptography (SGC) – Enables 256 Bit SSL
What is Server Gated Cryptography (SGC)? – GlobalSign
Is SGC (server gated cryptography) now irrelevant? – Quora
Windows Fax and Scan External links:
Windows fax and scan – eehelp.com
Disk Cleanup External links:
Delete Temporary Files using Disk Cleanup Utility in …
Disk cleanup in Windows 10 – support.microsoft.com
Microsoft Windows XP – Using Disk Cleanup
MSN for Mac OS X External links:
Microsoft molds MSN for Mac OS X – CNET
MSN for Mac OS X (Mac) – Download
.NET Remoting External links:
An Introduction to Microsoft .NET Remoting Framework
.NET Remoting – Easy Introduction
Microsoft .NET Remoting: A Technical Overview
Internet Explorer 4 External links:
How to Install Internet Explorer 4.0 – support.microsoft.com
Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 : Microsoft – Internet Archive
Open Web Platform External links:
Open Web Platform – Home | Facebook
Cross-platform Audio Creation Tool External links:
Using Microsoft Cross-Platform Audio Creation Tool …
Quick Assist External links:
[PDF]Quick Assist Loan Application for Active Duty Sailors …
Quick Assist: FAQ – Windows Help – support.microsoft.com
Quick Assist Loans – Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society
OLE Automation External links:
How to use OLE automation in Visio – support.microsoft.com
Managed DirectX External links:
c# – 64-bit Managed DirectX – Stack Overflow
Web Server Gateway Interface External links:
Web Server Gateway Interface (WSGI) Primer
Web Server Gateway Interface – How is Web Server …
HTML5 Audio External links:
Downloads | HTML5 Audio Player for Your Website
Examples – HTML5 Audio Player for Your Website
HTML5 video External links:
Brightcove Player HTML5 Video Player | Brightcove
HTML5Video.org – HTML5 Video Library & Web Video …
HTML tag External links:
HTML Tag – Quackit Tutorials
Service Control Manager External links:
Service Control Manager Jobs – December 2017 | …
Service Control Manager – technet.microsoft.com
Service Control Manager (Windows) – msdn.microsoft.com
Windows DNA External links:
Windows DNA – definition of Windows DNA by The Free …
What is Windows DNA? Webopedia Definition
CNN – What exactly is Windows DNA? – September 15, 1999
Composite UI Application Block External links:
Introduction to the Composite UI Application Block
Composite Ui Application Block Documentation – YouTube
Ohad’s Blog – CAB – Composite UI Application Block
Open Packaging Conventions External links:
Open Packaging Conventions and Office Open XML – …
Open Packaging Conventions (Office Open XML), ISO …
Packaging Team Blog: Open Packaging Conventions – …
Task Manager External links:
Virtual Task Manager
Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 8.1. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Free Task Manager.
Change name of process in Task Manager – Stack Overflow
Microsoft Personal Web Server External links:
How to Install Microsoft Personal Web Server
The Mac Observer: Microsoft Personal Web Server Review
Installing Microsoft Personal Web Server
Microsoft Gadgets External links:
Microsoft Gadgets, News, Reviews & Videos – Gadgets Now
Buy Microsoft Gadgets and Accessories Online | Jumia Kenya
Internet Server Application Programming Interface External links:
Internet Server Application Programming Interface – …
Internet Server Application Programming Interface – …
Groove Music External links:
Groove Music and Spotify: FAQ – support.microsoft.com
Overview of the Groove Music API | Microsoft Docs
Get Groove Music – Microsoft Store
Internet Explorer 5 External links:
Installing Microsoft Internet Explorer 5
Accessibility Help – Internet Explorer 5 or 6
Adding This Site to Trusted Sites in Internet Explorer 5
W3C Geolocation API External links:
[1003.1775] Privacy Issues of the W3C Geolocation API
W3C Geolocation API not working in Chrome – Stack Overflow
W3C Geolocation API | Parth Bhatt
HTML Components External links:
The Road To Reusable HTML Components — Smashing Magazine
Using HTML Components to Implement DHTML Behaviors in Script
Microsoft Direct3D External links:
Skill Pages – Microsoft Direct3D | Dice.com
microsoft direct3d Pictures, Images & Photos | Photobucket
Microsoft Foundation Class Library External links:
Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC)
MFC (Microsoft Foundation Class Library) – Tech Chanakya