What is involved in Large-Scale Agile Development
Find out what the related areas are that Large-Scale Agile Development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Large-Scale Agile Development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Large-Scale Agile Development journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Large-Scale Agile Development leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Large-Scale Agile Development related domains to cover and 323 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Large-Scale Agile Development, Philippe Kruchten, Human resources, Acceptance testing, Software deployment, Software documentation, Agile Unified Process, Functional specification, Service-oriented architecture, Software development process, Software engineering, Executable UML, Software bug, Use case, Integrated Authority File, Project management triangle, Rapid application development, Burndown chart, Cleanroom software engineering, Product owner, Project management, IT infrastructure, Bertrand Meyer, Software configuration management, ISO/IEC 15504, View model, Function model, Personal software process, Big data, Software design pattern, Spiral model, Snowbird, Utah, Model-driven development, Project team, User experience, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Greenfield project, Team software process, Systems analysis, Flexible product development, Object-oriented programming, Incremental build model, Software prototyping, Adaptive software development, User story, Wirth’s law, IT infrastructure deployment, Software design, Project planning, Build light indicator, Business agility, Software quality, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Data science, Software project management, Iterative and incremental development, Object model, Large-Scale Agile Development, Service Bureau Corporation, Story-driven modeling, Extreme Programming, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Data modeling, Unified Process, Waterfall development, Disciplined agile delivery, Trygve Reenskaug:
Large-Scale Agile Development Critical Criteria:
Chart Large-Scale Agile Development governance and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Large-Scale Agile Development services.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Large-Scale Agile Development, including any consulting or professional services?
– Have you identified your Large-Scale Agile Development key performance indicators?
– How can you measure Large-Scale Agile Development in a systematic way?
Philippe Kruchten Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Philippe Kruchten management and catalog what business benefits will Philippe Kruchten goals deliver if achieved.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Large-Scale Agile Development strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Think about the functions involved in your Large-Scale Agile Development project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Frame Human resources governance and get the big picture.
– Are Human Resources subject to screening, and do they have terms and conditions of employment defining their information security responsibilities?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Should pay levels and differences reflect the earnings of colleagues in the country of the facility, or earnings at the company headquarters?
– How often do we hold meaningful conversations at the operating level among sales, finance, operations, IT, and human resources?
– May an employee be retaliated against for making a complaint or reporting potential violations of these principles?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– What are the procedures for filing an internal complaint about the handling of personal data?
– Why does the company collect and use personal data in the employment context?
– Can you think of other ways to reduce the costs of managing employees?
– Are there types of data to which the employee does not have access?
– How do you pick an appropriate ETL tool or business analytics tool?
– What steps are taken to promote compliance with the hr principles?
– How can we promote retention of high performing employees?
– When can an employee access and correct personal data?
– Why are Large-Scale Agile Development skills important?
– Does the hr plan work for our stakeholders?
– What additional approaches already exist?
– In what areas do you feel we can improve?
– Why is transparency important?
– What is personal data?
Acceptance testing Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Acceptance testing goals and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Acceptance testing projects.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Large-Scale Agile Development processes?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Large-Scale Agile Development been identified and analyzed?
– Is Supporting Large-Scale Agile Development documentation required?
– What is your process for client reviews or acceptance testing?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Mix Software deployment tasks and do something to it.
– Why is Large-Scale Agile Development important for you now?
– How can the value of Large-Scale Agile Development be defined?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Nurse Software documentation leadership and optimize Software documentation leadership as a key to advancement.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Large-Scale Agile Development strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How will you know that the Large-Scale Agile Development project has been successful?
Agile Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Apply Agile Unified Process quality and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Agile Unified Process.
– Who will provide the final approval of Large-Scale Agile Development deliverables?
– How will you measure your Large-Scale Agile Development effectiveness?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Functional specification management and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Functional specification is getting what it needs.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Large-Scale Agile Development? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What is the source of the strategies for Large-Scale Agile Development strengthening and reform?
– What are current Large-Scale Agile Development Paradigms?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Guide Service-oriented architecture engagements and define what our big hairy audacious Service-oriented architecture goal is.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Large-Scale Agile Development. How do we gain traction?
– Is the Large-Scale Agile Development organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Large-Scale Agile Development requirements in detail?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Read up on Software development process visions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Software development process.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Large-Scale Agile Development product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Can we add value to the current Large-Scale Agile Development decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Large-Scale Agile Development?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Software engineering visions and oversee Software engineering requirements.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Large-Scale Agile Development project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– What is Effective Large-Scale Agile Development?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Executable UML risks and oversee Executable UML requirements.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Large-Scale Agile Development goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– When a Large-Scale Agile Development manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Software bug Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Software bug quality and work towards be a leading Software bug expert.
– How is the value delivered by Large-Scale Agile Development being measured?
– What is our Large-Scale Agile Development Strategy?
Use case Critical Criteria:
Investigate Use case leadership and spearhead techniques for implementing Use case.
– While a move from Oracles MySQL may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise?
– Which customers cant participate in our Large-Scale Agile Development domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Are responsibilities clear across monitoring market developments, engagement, internal communication, driving use cases?
– What tools specific functionality do clients use the most often in data management to what degree and for what use case?
– Are efforts focused on identifying use cases from real pain points (and not finding a problem for blockchain to solve)?
– Are there select partners in your peer group that may allow you to share thinking and build use cases together?
– Are there select use cases you want to incubate and lead for your organization or business?
– What are the use cases that your organization is targeting currently for its cmdb/cms?
– How can the internet of things represent an innovative use case in our sector?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– What killer use cases in mobile payments have not been considered?
– How can the best Big Data solution be chosen based on use case requirements?
– What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
– What are the best Internet of Things use cases?
– What use cases are affected by GDPR and how?
– Do we have Things use cases?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Track Integrated Authority File management and check on ways to get started with Integrated Authority File.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Large-Scale Agile Development experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Large-Scale Agile Development processes?
– What about Large-Scale Agile Development Analysis of results?
Project management triangle Critical Criteria:
Value Project management triangle management and look at it backwards.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Large-Scale Agile Development is underway?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Large-Scale Agile Development leader?
– Do the Large-Scale Agile Development decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Guide Rapid application development planning and find out.
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– Have we thought of cost, functionality,vendor support, vendor viability, quality of documentation, ease of learning, ease of use, ease of installation, response time, throughput, version?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project can be completed on time?
– What new hardware, software, databases or procedures will improve an existing system?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– What sets of objectives are important to our systems development project?
– Why wait years to develop systems likely to be obsolete upon completion?
– What are internal and external Large-Scale Agile Development relations?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– What are the primary advantages of the traditional sdlc?
– Did usability perceptions change during the rad proces?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– What are the potential costs (variable and fixed)?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– Is the functionality visible through the uis?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– Is the system heavy on computation?
– What is important for us?
– Is it applicable?
Burndown chart Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Burndown chart outcomes and mentor Burndown chart customer orientation.
– How do we manage Large-Scale Agile Development Knowledge Management (KM)?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Cleanroom software engineering outcomes and proactively manage Cleanroom software engineering risks.
– Will Large-Scale Agile Development have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are the barriers to increased Large-Scale Agile Development production?
Product owner Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Product owner management and drive action.
– Scrums productivity stems from doing the right things first and doing those things very effectively. The product owner queues up the right work by prioritizing the product backlog. How does the team maximize its productivity, though?
– The Product Owner and the Team collaborate to do the best for the business. Each collaboration results in an improved ROI. But how much of an improvement?
– What about when our product is an integration of several different products, each with their own product owner?
– Do Large-Scale Agile Development rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Who fills the Product Owner role?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Review Project management adoptions and get answers.
– There is lots of discussion about the role of a project manager; whether a project manager is needed in the agile world or not. How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
– The fundamentals of agile software development, agile project management, and evolutionary development have been proven and demonstrated to be highly successful. Are these now preferred in our organization?
– Just what is a project management office, and how can it help you address the unique project management challenges in your organization?
– Are there process theory explanations for differentiating better from less successful ways to implement agile techniques?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– How are agile principles being applied in large projects and multi-site projects?
– Our project management standards do they support or undermine Risk Management?
– What is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
– What project management qualifications does the Project Manager have?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Large-Scale Agile Development Management?
– Are there separate sub-systems that have to communicate?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 – one or the other, or both?
– that is fine as far as it goes, but does this scale?
– What is an economic aspect of Project Management?
– Are the pms ready to execute agile projects?
– What project management certifications do you hold?
– How do we minimize impact and cost?
– What is agile project management?
– How do we deal with change?
IT infrastructure Critical Criteria:
X-ray IT infrastructure risks and describe the risks of IT infrastructure sustainability.
– What are the key elements of your Large-Scale Agile Development performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Can we achieve even more efficient utilization of software and hardware within mission systems and IT infrastructure investments?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Large-Scale Agile Development agendas for the next 3 years?
– What IT infrastructure do we have and what do we need to support the future organization needs?
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Large-Scale Agile Development activities?
– How to get alignment between business strategy and IT infrastructure?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Bertrand Meyer issues and innovate what needs to be done with Bertrand Meyer.
– How do we know that any Large-Scale Agile Development analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How important is Large-Scale Agile Development to the user organizations mission?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Meet over Software configuration management decisions and triple focus on important concepts of Software configuration management relationship management.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Large-Scale Agile Development products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Large-Scale Agile Development move?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
– Is Large-Scale Agile Development Required?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Powwow over ISO/IEC 15504 issues and optimize ISO/IEC 15504 leadership as a key to advancement.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Large-Scale Agile Development is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Among the Large-Scale Agile Development product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How would one define Large-Scale Agile Development leadership?
View model Critical Criteria:
Boost View model planning and oversee View model requirements.
– Are there recognized Large-Scale Agile Development problems?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Focus on Function model engagements and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Function model services.
– Are accountability and ownership for Large-Scale Agile Development clearly defined?
Personal software process Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Personal software process visions and prioritize challenges of Personal software process.
– For your Large-Scale Agile Development project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Will Large-Scale Agile Development deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Big data goals and attract Big data skills.
– Looking at hadoop big data in the rearview mirror what would you have done differently after implementing a Data Lake?
– What tools do you consider particularly important to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– Is your organizations business affected by regulatory restrictions on data/servers localisation requirements?
– To what extent does your organization have experience with big data and data-driven innovation (DDI)?
– Future: Given the focus on Big Data where should the Chief Executive for these initiatives report?
– Which core Oracle Business Intelligence or Big Data Analytics products are used in your solution?
– Do you see areas in your domain or across domains where vendor lock-in is a potential risk?
– Wheres the evidence that using big data intelligently will improve business performance?
– What would be needed to support collaboration on data sharing in your sector?
– What if the needle in the haystack happens to be a complex data structure?
– Does your organization have a strategy on big data or data analytics?
– With more data to analyze, can Big Data improve decision-making?
– Are our business activities mainly conducted in one country?
– Big Data: what is different from large databases?
– Are our Big Data investment programs results driven?
– What is tacit permission and approval, anyway?
– Wait, DevOps does not apply to Big Data?
– What s limiting the task?
– What are we missing?
– Where is the ROI?
Software design pattern Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Software design pattern engagements and shift your focus.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Large-Scale Agile Development values?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Study Spiral model tasks and finalize specific methods for Spiral model acceptance.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Large-Scale Agile Development strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Is there any existing Large-Scale Agile Development governance structure?
Snowbird, Utah Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Snowbird, Utah outcomes and learn.
– Consider your own Large-Scale Agile Development project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Large-Scale Agile Development that make it risky?
Model-driven development Critical Criteria:
Guide Model-driven development management and finalize specific methods for Model-driven development acceptance.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Large-Scale Agile Development workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Project team Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Project team quality and get going.
– When we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– How do you know that your project team members are following the documented cm processes to establish the baseline and control changes to it?
– Can we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– Is the project using any technologies that have not been widely deployed or that the project team is unfamiliar with?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– Are the project teams ready to function within agile project management?
– Project Team: Who will be on the project and for which dates?
– Describe the Leadership and Motivation for the Project Team?
– Did the project team have enough people to execute the project plan?
– Did the project team have the right skills?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Accumulate User experience failures and probe using an integrated framework to make sure User experience is getting what it needs.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Large-Scale Agile Development models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What are specific Large-Scale Agile Development Rules to follow?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Discourse Capability Maturity Model Integration tactics and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Capability Maturity Model Integration.
– What are the usability implications of Large-Scale Agile Development actions?
– How much does Large-Scale Agile Development help?
Greenfield project Critical Criteria:
Discourse Greenfield project projects and get out your magnifying glass.
– Will IT be a partner, driving business value, building an IoT architecture and collaborating on greenfield projects?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Large-Scale Agile Development effort?
– How can skill-level changes improve Large-Scale Agile Development?
– How do we maintain Large-Scale Agile Developments Integrity?
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Team software process outcomes and optimize Team software process leadership as a key to advancement.
– What is the purpose of Large-Scale Agile Development in relation to the mission?
– What threat is Large-Scale Agile Development addressing?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Reason over Systems analysis tactics and change contexts.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– It is often difficult to explain what is achieved by Systems Analysis and design especially when talking to a user that wants a system tomorrow! why should it take so long to design a system?
– Can you identify the input elements, transformation elements and output elements that make the process happen?
– Are there important aspects of system components that cannot be measured adequately at this time?
– What criteria are most appropriate for assessing whether the systems attainments are adequate?
– What are information systems, and who are the stakeholders in the information systems game?
– What specific functions (or sub-systems) exist within the organization?
– How do we practically monitor or measure margin to criticality?
– Why is planning an important step in systems development?
– What is the basic framework for feasibility analysis?
– What means can a project sponsor use to communicate?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– Is a Large-Scale Agile Development Team Work effort in place?
– What are the project development team s roles?
– Systems Analysis and design: what is it?
– Systems Analysis and design: who is it?
– Systems Analysis and design: why is it?
– How do we use life cycle assessment?
– What are top managements roles?
– Can the process be simplified?
Flexible product development Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Flexible product development goals and interpret which customers can’t participate in Flexible product development because they lack skills.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Large-Scale Agile Development process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Large-Scale Agile Development process available?
– How to deal with Large-Scale Agile Development Changes?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Investigate Object-oriented programming issues and research ways can we become the Object-oriented programming company that would put us out of business.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Large-Scale Agile Development in a volatile global economy?
– What are our needs in relation to Large-Scale Agile Development skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the short and long-term Large-Scale Agile Development goals?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Detail Incremental build model issues and optimize Incremental build model leadership as a key to advancement.
– Is there a Large-Scale Agile Development Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Is Large-Scale Agile Development dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Software prototyping planning and acquire concise Software prototyping education.
Adaptive software development Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Adaptive software development decisions and attract Adaptive software development skills.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Large-Scale Agile Development services/products?
User story Critical Criteria:
Confer re User story tactics and catalog what business benefits will User story goals deliver if achieved.
– Think about the people you identified for your Large-Scale Agile Development project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
Wirth’s law Critical Criteria:
Look at Wirth’s law adoptions and know what your objective is.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Large-Scale Agile Development process?
– How do we Identify specific Large-Scale Agile Development investment and emerging trends?
IT infrastructure deployment Critical Criteria:
Meet over IT infrastructure deployment failures and change contexts.
Software design Critical Criteria:
Mix Software design failures and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Software design.
– Have all basic functions of Large-Scale Agile Development been defined?
Project planning Critical Criteria:
Audit Project planning tasks and correct Project planning management by competencies.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Large-Scale Agile Development?
– What are our Large-Scale Agile Development Processes?
Build light indicator Critical Criteria:
Judge Build light indicator governance and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Build light indicator projects.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Large-Scale Agile Development with what users do day-to-day?
Business agility Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Business agility results and assess and formulate effective operational and Business agility strategies.
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Confer re Software quality issues and remodel and develop an effective Software quality strategy.
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Differentiate ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 failures and document what potential ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Are we Assessing Large-Scale Agile Development and Risk?
Data science Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Data science management and separate what are the business goals Data science is aiming to achieve.
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– How to Secure Large-Scale Agile Development?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Software project management visions and know what your objective is.
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Iterative and incremental development leadership and cater for concise Iterative and incremental development education.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Large-Scale Agile Development project?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Object model governance and transcribe Object model as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Large-Scale Agile Development opportunities costing us money?
Large-Scale Agile Development Critical Criteria:
Unify Large-Scale Agile Development issues and innovate what needs to be done with Large-Scale Agile Development.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Large-Scale Agile Development leaders?
Service Bureau Corporation Critical Criteria:
Gauge Service Bureau Corporation projects and gather practices for scaling Service Bureau Corporation.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Large-Scale Agile Development into the services that we provide?
Story-driven modeling Critical Criteria:
Drive Story-driven modeling results and define Story-driven modeling competency-based leadership.
– Think of your Large-Scale Agile Development project. what are the main functions?
– Are there Large-Scale Agile Development Models?
Extreme Programming Critical Criteria:
Analyze Extreme Programming goals and track iterative Extreme Programming results.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Large-Scale Agile Development processes?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Continuous Delivery Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Continuous Delivery goals and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Continuous Delivery.
– A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because that is going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say is that what gives us the competitive edge?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Can we do Large-Scale Agile Development without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Does your organization hope to achieve continuous delivery?
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Continuous Integration visions and separate what are the business goals Continuous Integration is aiming to achieve.
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Data modeling leadership and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Data modeling projects.
– What are the disruptive Large-Scale Agile Development technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Large-Scale Agile Development process?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Investigate Unified Process quality and find the essential reading for Unified Process researchers.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Large-Scale Agile Development moving forward?
– How do we go about Securing Large-Scale Agile Development?
Waterfall development Critical Criteria:
Rank Waterfall development tactics and improve Waterfall development service perception.
– How do we measure improved Large-Scale Agile Development service perception, and satisfaction?
Disciplined agile delivery Critical Criteria:
Depict Disciplined agile delivery goals and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Is maximizing Large-Scale Agile Development protection the same as minimizing Large-Scale Agile Development loss?
– To what extent does management recognize Large-Scale Agile Development as a tool to increase the results?
– What are the long-term Large-Scale Agile Development goals?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Coach on Trygve Reenskaug goals and sort Trygve Reenskaug activities.
– Does our organization need more Large-Scale Agile Development education?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Large-Scale Agile Development Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Philippe Kruchten External links:
Philippe Kruchten (@pbpk) | Twitter
Agile Interviews – Philippe Kruchten – YouTube
Architecture | Philippe Kruchten
Human resources External links:
Home | Human Resources
Human Resources | Maricopa Community Colleges
Human Resources | Medical University of South Carolina
Acceptance testing External links:
The 5 Types of User Acceptance Testing! – Usersnap
[PDF]STANDARD FOR ACCEPTANCE TESTING …
NETA Acceptance Testing
Software deployment External links:
Software Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
[PDF]Automating Software Deployment – New York University
AprelTech – Software Deployment
Software documentation External links:
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Label Print MIS Software Documentation | Label Traxx
Progress® Software Documentation
Agile Unified Process External links:
The Agile Unified Process (AUP) – Ambysoft.com Home Page
The Life Cycle of the Agile Unified Process – YouTube
What is AGILE UNIFIED PROCESS? What does AGILE …
Functional specification External links:
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
Software development process External links:
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet
During which phase of the software development process …
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering – Texas Board of Professional …
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Software Engineering Services
Executable UML External links:
Executable UML (xUML)
Building an Executable UML Model | Agile MDA | InformIT
[PDF]Executable UML: A Foundation for Model Driven …
Software bug External links:
Software bug forced Nest thermostats offline – Engadget
What’s the Worst Software Bug in History? | Laserfiche
AlienFX Software Bug | Alienware community
Use case External links:
TeamViewer Use Case – Mobile Device Support
Identify use case scenarios | Microsoft Docs
TeamViewer Use Case – Remote Support
Integrated Authority File External links:
MEDLARS indexing: integrated authority file
MEDLARS indexing integrated authority file : chemical section
Integrated Authority File – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Project management triangle External links:
The Project Management Triangle must die! – John …
Project Management Triangle • Xennsoft | MLM Software …
What is a Project Management Triangle?
Rapid application development External links:
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Burndown chart External links:
Understanding the Scrum Burndown Chart – Methods & …
Sample Burndown Chart – 6+ Documents in PDF
Sprint Burndown Chart – Scrum Inc
Cleanroom software engineering External links:
Cleanroom Software Engineering – Myths and realities
Cleanroom Software Engineering – Critiques
[DOC]Cleanroom Software Engineering
Product owner External links:
Scrum Product Owner: The Agile Product Owner’s Role
Product Owner – Scaled Agile Framework
Download Bruno Product Owner’s Manuals.
Project management External links:
Certifications | Project Management Institute
IT infrastructure External links:
Chef – Automate IT Infrastructure | Chef
http://The term infrastructure in an information technology (IT) context refers to an enterprise’s entire collection of hardware, software, networks, data centers, facilities and related equipment used to develop, test, operate, monitor, manage and/or support information technology services.
IT Infrastructure Manager Roles and Responsibilities – …
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Design by Contract, by Example [Richard Mitchell, Jim McKim, Bertrand Meyer] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. …
Bertrand Meyer – Official Site
Bertrand Meyer | Facebook
Software configuration management External links:
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO/IEC 15504-33000 is the international standard that defines the framework and requirements for process assessment and process improvement. Process maturity is measured by analyzing the way the process is performed and managed.
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
View model External links:
Clayton Homes: The Grand View Model Home …
http://A view model represents the data that you want to display on your view/page, whether it be used for static text or for input values (like textboxes and dropdown lists) that can be added to the database (or edited). It is something different than your domain model. It is a model for the view.
[PDF]FAUCET PARTS – EXPLODED VIEW Model: K-59 – …
Function model External links:
[PDF]360 Thinking: An Executive Function Model and …
The Delta Function Model of a Crystal
Personal software process External links:
[PDF]Personal Software Process (PSP)
Personal Quality Management with the Personal Software Process
Lyrics containing the term: personal software process
https://www.lyrics.com/lyrics/personal software process
Big data External links:
Take 5 Media Group – Build an audience using big data
Loudr: Big Data for Music Rights
Big Data Partnership – Official Site
Software design pattern External links:
Assingment#5_ooad | Online Banking | Software Design Pattern
C++ Tutorial: The Observer Software Design Pattern – …
Spiral model External links:
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
SDLC Spiral Model – Tutorials Point
Snowbird, Utah External links:
Snowbird, UT – Snowbird, Utah Map & Directions – MapQuest
Top 10 Hotels in Snowbird, Utah | Hotels.com
Snowbird Ski Resort | Snowbird, Utah
Project team External links:
4 Ways to Motivate Your Project Team | Project Smart
Home | Project TEAM
User experience External links:
User Experience | UX Design Tools | Optimal Workshop
User Experience Professionals Association
Google User Experience Research
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Greenfield project External links:
what is the meaning of Greenfield project? | Yahoo Answers
The Greenfield Project
Greenfield Project Management Ltd – Hilversum | Facebook
Team software process External links:
Team Software Process | Overview
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) – Georgia Tech STAR …
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) Coach Mentoring …
Systems analysis External links:
Community: “Virtual Systems Analysis” – TV Club
Systems Analysis and Integration | Transportation …
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Flexible product development External links:
Jan 01, 2007 · Flexible Product Development has 6 ratings and 1 review. In this landmark book, Preston Smith attributes the recent decline in innovation to …
Object-oriented programming External links:
What is encapsulation in Java? | Object-Oriented Programming
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental Build model | COMPLEX TESTER
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Incremental Build Model – YouTube
Software prototyping External links:
Software Prototyping & Requirements Management …
[PDF]Methods for Software Prototyping
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
Adaptive software development External links:
3 Answers – What is adaptive software development? – …
An adaptive software development process model – …
The Benefits of Adaptive Software Development | Adaptik
User story External links:
The New User Story Backlog is a Map – Jeff Patton & Associates
User Story – Business Analysts Handbook
Write a Great User Story | CA Agile Central Help
Wirth’s law External links:
Wirth’s law legal definition of Wirth’s law
What is Wirth’s Law? – Definition from Techopedia
Does Wirth’s law still hold true? – Stack Overflow
IT infrastructure deployment External links:
IT Infrastructure Deployment Project Plan Template and Dashboard has 2 ratings and 0 reviews: 21 pages, Kindle Edition
Project Control | IT Infrastructure Deployment | Molex CES
Software design External links:
Software Design and Development | Green River
MjM Software Design
Custom Software Design & Development | FrogSlayer
Project planning External links:
[PDF]Project Planning and Management (PPM) V2.0 WBS …
Construction Project Planning and Design Tools
Seven Steps to Successful Project Planning | Bplans
Build light indicator External links:
Build Light Indicator from MadeInTheUSB on Tindie
Build light indicator – WOW.com
Node-RED build light indicator – YouTube
Business agility External links:
Business agility is the “ability of a business system to rapidly respond to change by adapting its initial stable configuration”.
How DevOps Can Unleash Business Agility | Pega
Software quality External links:
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Asset Leadership Network
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
http://www.iso.org › … › Technical Committees › ISO/IEC JTC 1
Data science External links:
DataScience.com | Enterprise Data Science Platform …
What is Data Science?
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Iterative and incremental development External links:
Iterative and Incremental Development – Quora
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Object model External links:
Object Model calls may fail from WorkbookOpen event …
The Internet Explorer Object Model – msdn.microsoft.com
Service Bureau Corporation External links:
Service Bureau Corporation display | Title: Service …
THE SERVICE BUREAU CORPORATION – Bizapedia.com
Extreme Programming External links:
[PDF]Exploring Extreme Programming in Context: An …
Continuous Delivery External links:
Continuous Delivery – CA Technologies
Continuous Delivery (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
What is Continuous Delivery? – Continuous Delivery
Continuous Integration External links:
Continuous integration in .NET (eBook, 2011) …
Data modeling External links:
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Data Modeling | IT Pro
[PDF]Data Modeling Basics – Pennsylvania
Unified Process External links:
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
Unified Process Life Cycle Flashcards | Quizlet
The Four Phases | Overview of the Unified Process | InformIT
Waterfall development External links:
Waterfall Development Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Disciplined agile delivery External links:
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Meetup
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Google+
Disciplined Agile Delivery DAD: A Brief Introduction – YouTube