Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 802.11ai Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 802.11ai related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 802.11ai specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 802.11ai Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 802.11ai improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- For your 802.11ai project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- How do you manage and improve your 802.11ai work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- What is Effective 802.11ai?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- What should we stop doing?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- What are the barriers to increased 802.11ai production?
- Are assumptions made in 802.11ai stated explicitly?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 802.11ai book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 802.11ai self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 802.11ai Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 802.11ai areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 802.11ai Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 802.11ai projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 802.11ai Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 802.11ai project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Do at least two people have custodial responsibilities for negotiable checks (one checking on the other)?
- Earned Value Status: Verification is a process of ensuring that the developed system satisfies the stakeholders agreements and specifications; Are you building the product right? What do you verify?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: How much influence did the stakeholder have over others?
- Project Portfolio management: Are you working differently with your portfolios at different parts of the organization?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Cost Control Tool Do Many Experts Say is Crucial to 802.11ai project Management?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the responsibilities and authorities of each of the above organizational elements or managers clearly defined?
- Planning Process Group: In what ways can the governance of the 802.11ai project be improved so that it has greater likelihood of achieving future sustainability?
- Risk Audit: What are the commonly used work arounds in high risk areas?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there anything unique in this 802.11ai project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a 802.11ai project charter created once a 802.11ai project is formally recognized?
Step-by-step and complete 802.11ai Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 802.11ai project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 802.11ai project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 802.11ai project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 802.11ai project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 802.11ai project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 802.11ai project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 802.11ai project with this in-depth 802.11ai Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 802.11ai projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 802.11ai and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 802.11ai investments work better.
This 802.11ai All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.