What is involved in Platform Analytics
Find out what the related areas are that Platform Analytics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Platform Analytics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Platform Analytics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Platform Analytics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Platform Analytics related domains to cover and 92 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Platform Analytics, Pyramid Analytics, Amsterdam, Business intelligence, EMC Corporation, Gartner, Hallmark, Hewlett-Packard, Magic Quadrant, Microsoft, Microsoft Analysis Services, Microsoft Certified Partner, Netherlands, PowerPivot, ProClarity, Sequoia Capital, Swiss Army, Thorogood, United States Department of Veterans Affairs:
Platform Analytics Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Platform Analytics management and oversee Platform Analytics requirements.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Platform Analytics into the services that we provide?
– Think of your Platform Analytics project. what are the main functions?
– Does the Platform Analytics task fit the clients priorities?
Pyramid Analytics Critical Criteria:
Understand Pyramid Analytics engagements and interpret which customers can’t participate in Pyramid Analytics because they lack skills.
– Is Platform Analytics Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Are accountability and ownership for Platform Analytics clearly defined?
Amsterdam Critical Criteria:
Shape Amsterdam strategies and probe Amsterdam strategic alliances.
– Will Platform Analytics have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Platform Analytics? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How do we maintain Platform Analyticss Integrity?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Derive from Business intelligence decisions and gather practices for scaling Business intelligence.
– Does your BI solution create a strong partnership with IT to ensure that data, whether from extracts or live connections, is 100-percent accurate?
– Does your software provide roleand group-based security options that allow business users to securely create and publish their work?
– Do we have trusted vendors to guide us through the process of adopting business intelligence systems?
– What strategies will we pursue to ensure the success of the business intelligence competency center?
– Can you filter, drill down, or add entirely new data to your visualization with mobile editing?
– What are the most common applications of business intelligence BI technology solutions?
– What specialized bi knowledge does your business have that can be leveraged?
– What are some software and skills that every Data Scientist should know?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for technical administrators?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– Does your BI solution require weeks or months to deploy or change?
– What else does the data tell us that we never thought to ask?
– Can Business Intelligence BI meet business expectations?
– What are the most efficient ways to create the models?
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
– Does your software integrate with active directory?
– Is your software easy for IT to manage and upgrade?
– To create parallel systems or custom workflows?
– Do you offer formal user training?
– Does your system provide APIs?
EMC Corporation Critical Criteria:
Match EMC Corporation issues and gather EMC Corporation models .
– What is the total cost related to deploying Platform Analytics, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Platform Analytics with what users do day-to-day?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Platform Analytics moving forward?
Gartner Critical Criteria:
Review Gartner visions and document what potential Gartner megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Consider your own Platform Analytics project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Does Platform Analytics create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Platform Analytics?
Hallmark Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Hallmark strategies and point out Hallmark tensions in leadership.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Platform Analytics workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do we monitor the Platform Analytics decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How do we keep improving Platform Analytics?
Hewlett-Packard Critical Criteria:
Dissect Hewlett-Packard tasks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Hewlett-Packard.
– Think about the people you identified for your Platform Analytics project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Platform Analytics leaders?
– How do we Lead with Platform Analytics in Mind?
Magic Quadrant Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Magic Quadrant outcomes and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Magic Quadrant.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Platform Analytics project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Platform Analytics project lifecycle?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Platform Analytics is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Microsoft Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Microsoft planning and perfect Microsoft conflict management.
– Are there any restrictions within the standard support and maintenance agreement on the number of staff that can request support?
– Is there an integrated FAQ structure already in the exchange that can be tapped and expanded into the CRM for the agents?
– How does our CRM collaboration software integrate well with Google services like Google Apps and Google Docs?
– Do you really need to store every piece of information you collect (e.g., maybe you just need it one time)?
– How do you enhance existing cache management techniques for context-dependent data?
– What is the progression of product/service orders for a typical customer?
– Job Satisfaction and Job performance: Is the relationship spurious?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize to Outlook?
– Does on hold time include transfer time to tier 2 CSRs?
– How much data is the right amount of data to collect?
– Security settings: What if you cant access a feature?
– What is the vendors reach in a particular market?
– How do I get CRM right in a slowing economy?
– What should we do about motivation theory?
– Can customers place orders online?
– What is the client software?
– Why Multi-Channel CRM?
– Who are my customers?
– Why is crm important?
– Is crm worth it?
Microsoft Analysis Services Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Microsoft Analysis Services planning and devise Microsoft Analysis Services key steps.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Platform Analytics process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Platform Analytics process available?
– What are our Platform Analytics Processes?
Microsoft Certified Partner Critical Criteria:
Survey Microsoft Certified Partner planning and spearhead techniques for implementing Microsoft Certified Partner.
– what is the best design framework for Platform Analytics organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Platform Analytics strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are specific Platform Analytics Rules to follow?
Netherlands Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Netherlands results and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Netherlands.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Platform Analytics in a volatile global economy?
– Who sets the Platform Analytics standards?
PowerPivot Critical Criteria:
Disseminate PowerPivot visions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure PowerPivot is getting what it needs.
– Is there a Platform Analytics Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Platform Analytics forward?
– Who will provide the final approval of Platform Analytics deliverables?
ProClarity Critical Criteria:
Test ProClarity tactics and pioneer acquisition of ProClarity systems.
– What are the usability implications of Platform Analytics actions?
– How can you measure Platform Analytics in a systematic way?
Sequoia Capital Critical Criteria:
Discourse Sequoia Capital strategies and define what our big hairy audacious Sequoia Capital goal is.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Platform Analytics strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Is there any existing Platform Analytics governance structure?
Swiss Army Critical Criteria:
Drive Swiss Army issues and tour deciding if Swiss Army progress is made.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Platform Analytics product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What about Platform Analytics Analysis of results?
– Are we Assessing Platform Analytics and Risk?
Thorogood Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Thorogood engagements and point out improvements in Thorogood.
– In the case of a Platform Analytics project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Platform Analytics project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Platform Analytics project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Platform Analytics been identified and analyzed?
United States Department of Veterans Affairs Critical Criteria:
Categorize United States Department of Veterans Affairs decisions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential United States Department of Veterans Affairs information.
– Do Platform Analytics rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Platform Analytics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Platform Analytics External links:
Q2 Platform Analytics | Smarter Bank Marketing & Security
Pyramid Analytics External links:
Pyramid Analytics Pricing | G2 Crowd
Pyramid Analytics User Community
Pyramid Analytics Support – reporting
Amsterdam External links:
New Amsterdam Partners – napllc.com
Luxury 5 star Boutique Hotel in Amsterdam | Dylan Amsterdam
Business intelligence External links:
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
EMC Corporation External links:
EMC Corporation Careers & Job Opportunities – Monster
EMC Corporation – NYSE:EMC – Stock Quote & News – …
EMC : Summary for EMC Corporation – Yahoo Finance
Gartner External links:
Gartner Studios – Official Site
Enterprise IT Software Reviews | Gartner Peer Insights
Working at Gartner
Hallmark External links:
Hallmark eCards – Home
Hallmark Cards – Official Site
Jobs at Hallmark
Magic Quadrant External links:
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting
A Gartner UCaaS Magic Quadrant Leader. Again. – RingCentral
Microsoft External links:
Microsoft – Official Home Page
FindLinks – Windows Sysinternals | Microsoft Docs
Calendar – Sign in to your Microsoft account
Microsoft Analysis Services External links:
Excel Cube Formula Reporting with Microsoft Analysis Services
Microsoft Analysis Services – YouTube
Microsoft Certified Partner External links:
Microsoft Certified Partners
Netherlands External links:
Netherlands – The New York Times
Homepage – SingularityU The Netherlands
Netherlands Aircraft Company
PowerPivot External links:
Dynamic Charting In Power Pivot – PowerPivotPro
Create a PivotChart from PowerPivot Data (Tutorial)
Install PowerPivot for Excel
ProClarity External links:
ProClarity – The Microsoft ProClarity Team Blog
The Microsoft ProClarity Team Blog – Page 6
ProClarity Analytics Server
Sequoia Capital External links:
Sequoia Capital Heritage Fund – Investor Portal
Swiss Army External links:
Victorinox Swiss Army (USA) | Victorinox Homepage
Swiss Army Pocket Knife | eBay
Swiss Army Man (2016) – IMDb
United States Department of Veterans Affairs External links:
United States Department of Veterans Affairs – TN.Gov