What is involved in Enterprise Unified Process
Find out what the related areas are that Enterprise Unified Process connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Enterprise Unified Process thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Enterprise Unified Process journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Enterprise Unified Process leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Enterprise Unified Process related domains to cover and 274 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Enterprise Unified Process, Software quality, Aspect-oriented software development, Rational Unified Process, Systems engineering, Software testing, Software deployment, Trygve Reenskaug, Ivar Jacobson, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Spiral model, Risk management, Function model, Software engineering, People Management, Functional specification, Software archaeology, Waterfall model, View model, Business process modeling, Enterprise architecture, Systems modeling, Analysis and Design, Software manufacturing, Software Process Improvement, Software verification and validation, Configuration and Change Management, Information model, Bertrand Meyer, Incremental build model, Formal methods, Operations and Support, Watts Humphrey, Systems development life cycle, ISO/IEC 15504, Entity–relationship model, Investment management, Rapid application development, Software prototyping, Object-oriented programming, Software configuration management, Software architecture, Software maintenance, Computer science, Computer programming, Extreme programming, Programming paradigm, Danese Cooper, Software design, Unified Process, Computer engineering, Strategic Reuse, Requirements engineering, Environment discipline, Agile software development, Object model, Data modeling, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Enterprise Administration, Executable UML, Enterprise Business Modeling, Structured analysis, Software quality assurance, Peri Tarr, Enterprise Unified Process, Systems analysis, Software development process:
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Nurse Enterprise Unified Process issues and finalize specific methods for Enterprise Unified Process acceptance.
– In what ways are Enterprise Unified Process vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How likely is the current Enterprise Unified Process plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are internal and external Enterprise Unified Process relations?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Guide Software quality decisions and sort Software quality activities.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Enterprise Unified Process process?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– How do we measure improved Enterprise Unified Process service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Enterprise Unified Process?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Aspect-oriented software development visions and find out what it really means.
– How do we go about Comparing Enterprise Unified Process approaches/solutions?
– Does Enterprise Unified Process appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What is our Enterprise Unified Process Strategy?
Rational Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Check Rational Unified Process quality and question.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Enterprise Unified Process is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Enterprise Unified Process processes?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Enterprise Unified Process products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Shape Systems engineering governance and triple focus on important concepts of Systems engineering relationship management.
– What constraints apply, either in the nature and scope of our design effort (time, cost, funding, and other resources) or in the nature (size, cost, weight, etc.) of our solution?
– What happens if new needs (or more likely new requirements) are identified after the final needs or requirements have been developed?
– How much testing is necessary in order to expose all the potential failure modes and situations of highly integrated complex systems?
– Is the project using any technologies that have not been widely deployed or that the project team is unfamiliar with?
– Does the project require agreements related to organizational data sharing that havent yet been created?
– How to manage the complexity to permit us to answer questions, such as: when have we done enough?
– What will take the place of magnitude in our attempts to discern a power-law relationship?
– What is the structure of the different information aspects on the interface?
– What is the detailed set of functions and properties of a given interface?
– What kind of support for requirements management will be needed?
– How will functionality be verified and validated?
– What policies are currently being implemented?
– What solution options may be appropriate?
– Is there a commitment from the top down?
– How do we compare with the competition?
– How well should the system perform?
– How much architecting is enough?
– Why use systems engineering?
– Right implementation?
– What is a system?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Participate in Software testing decisions and improve Software testing service perception.
– Do we monitor the Enterprise Unified Process decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Is Enterprise Unified Process Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Enterprise Unified Process requirements in detail?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Consult on Software deployment failures and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Software deployment projects.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Enterprise Unified Process experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Enterprise Unified Process?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Refer to Trygve Reenskaug outcomes and look at the big picture.
– what is the best design framework for Enterprise Unified Process organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How can you negotiate Enterprise Unified Process successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Have all basic functions of Enterprise Unified Process been defined?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Ivar Jacobson governance and assess what counts with Ivar Jacobson that we are not counting.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Enterprise Unified Process processes?
– What are our needs in relation to Enterprise Unified Process skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are our Enterprise Unified Process Processes?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Judge Edsger W. Dijkstra governance and summarize a clear Edsger W. Dijkstra focus.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Enterprise Unified Process in a volatile global economy?
– Why is Enterprise Unified Process important for you now?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Spiral model tasks and explore and align the progress in Spiral model.
– Does Enterprise Unified Process systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Which Enterprise Unified Process goals are the most important?
– What will drive Enterprise Unified Process change?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
X-ray Risk management planning and display thorough understanding of the Risk management process.
– What kind of guidance do you follow to ensure that your procurement language is both specific and comprehensive enough to result in acquiring secure components and systems?
– What impact has emerging technology (e.g., cloud computing, virtualization and mobile computing) had on your companys ITRM program over the past 12 months?
– Do you have a good understanding of emerging technologies and business trends that are vital for the management of IT risks in a fast-changing environment?
– Do you have policies and regulations in place regarding the physical and operating environment for organizational assets?
– Have you broken down your risks into the COSO ERM categories: Strategic, Financial Reporting, Operating and Regulatory?
– Is our organization doing any form of outreach or education on Cybersecurity Risk Management (including the framework)?
– How do we decide which activities to take action on regarding a detected Cybersecurity threat?
– Do you have an enterprise-wide risk management program that includes Cybersecurity?
– Has the risk management plan been significantly changed since last years version?
– What is the sensitivity (or classification) level of the information?
– Does your organization destroy data according to policies in place?
– Do you adhere to, or apply, the ISO 31000 Risk Management standard?
– How do you assess vulnerabilities to your system and assets?
– How often does the management team discuss Cybersecurity?
– Do you have clear objectives for your organization?
– What is our enterprise Risk Management strategy?
– Has the ERM initiative been mandated by the regulators?
– When should risk be managed?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Consult on Function model management and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Enterprise Unified Process. How do we gain traction?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Enterprise Unified Process objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How important is Enterprise Unified Process to the user organizations mission?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Sort Software engineering strategies and get the big picture.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we add value to the current Enterprise Unified Process decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
People Management Critical Criteria:
Analyze People Management engagements and plan concise People Management education.
– What are the long-term Enterprise Unified Process goals?
– Are there Enterprise Unified Process problems defined?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Jump start Functional specification projects and report on the economics of relationships managing Functional specification and constraints.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Enterprise Unified Process activities?
– How do we Lead with Enterprise Unified Process in Mind?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Software archaeology quality and triple focus on important concepts of Software archaeology relationship management.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Enterprise Unified Process agendas for the next 3 years?
– Who will provide the final approval of Enterprise Unified Process deliverables?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Think about Waterfall model goals and secure Waterfall model creativity.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Enterprise Unified Process does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
View model Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on View model visions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough View model results.
– For your Enterprise Unified Process project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Business process modeling Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Business process modeling management and look in other fields.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Enterprise Unified Process project manager?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Enterprise Unified Process activities?
– Are there Enterprise Unified Process Models?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Review Enterprise architecture decisions and slay a dragon.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Enterprise Unified Process strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Enterprise Unified Process study?
– Does Enterprise Unified Process analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Generalize Systems modeling projects and arbitrate Systems modeling techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Enterprise Unified Process?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Enterprise Unified Process?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Enterprise Unified Process ?
Analysis and Design Critical Criteria:
Face Analysis and Design visions and look in other fields.
– Think about the people you identified for your Enterprise Unified Process project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Enterprise Unified Process models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– It is often difficult to explain what is achieved by Systems Analysis and design especially when talking to a user that wants a system tomorrow! why should it take so long to design a system?
– What business benefits will Enterprise Unified Process goals deliver if achieved?
– Systems Analysis and design: where is it?
– Systems Analysis and design: what is it?
– Systems Analysis and design: why is it?
– Systems Analysis and design: who is it?
Software manufacturing Critical Criteria:
Graph Software manufacturing engagements and find answers.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Enterprise Unified Process forward?
– How do we Identify specific Enterprise Unified Process investment and emerging trends?
Software Process Improvement Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Software Process Improvement risks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Software Process Improvement information.
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Software verification and validation results and catalog Software verification and validation activities.
– Why are Enterprise Unified Process skills important?
Configuration and Change Management Critical Criteria:
Mix Configuration and Change Management engagements and sort Configuration and Change Management activities.
Information model Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Information model quality and devise Information model key steps.
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– Do we all define Enterprise Unified Process in the same way?
– Do we have past Enterprise Unified Process Successes?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Detail Bertrand Meyer tactics and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Bertrand Meyer is getting what it needs.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Enterprise Unified Process? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Is Supporting Enterprise Unified Process documentation required?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Incremental build model strategies and gather practices for scaling Incremental build model.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Enterprise Unified Process? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Enterprise Unified Process is underway?
– How do we go about Securing Enterprise Unified Process?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Face Formal methods adoptions and learn.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Enterprise Unified Process delivery for example is new software needed?
Operations and Support Critical Criteria:
Analyze Operations and Support engagements and create Operations and Support explanations for all managers.
– How will you know that the Enterprise Unified Process project has been successful?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Watts Humphrey failures and attract Watts Humphrey skills.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Enterprise Unified Process process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Enterprise Unified Process process available?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Analyze Systems development life cycle management and achieve a single Systems development life cycle view and bringing data together.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Enterprise Unified Process leader?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
– How can we improve Enterprise Unified Process?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Recall ISO/IEC 15504 issues and tour deciding if ISO/IEC 15504 progress is made.
– Think of your Enterprise Unified Process project. what are the main functions?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Learn from Entity–relationship model leadership and look at it backwards.
– Does Enterprise Unified Process analysis show the relationships among important Enterprise Unified Process factors?
– When a Enterprise Unified Process manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Investment management Critical Criteria:
See the value of Investment management tasks and maintain Investment management for success.
– Will Enterprise Unified Process have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Enterprise Unified Process with what users do day-to-day?
– How to deal with Enterprise Unified Process Changes?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Design Rapid application development leadership and revise understanding of Rapid application development architectures.
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– Have we thought of cost, functionality,vendor support, vendor viability, quality of documentation, ease of learning, ease of use, ease of installation, response time, throughput, version?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in our organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project can be completed on time?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project makes financial sense?
– Why wait years to develop systems likely to be obsolete upon completion?
– Technical feasibility -is the solution technically practical?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– What are the primary advantages of the traditional sdlc?
– Economic feasibility -is the solution cost-effective?
– Is the system large and can it be sensibly split up?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– What is important for us?
– Why are sdlcs important?
– When to use dsdm?
– Is it applicable?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Software prototyping engagements and be persistent.
– Why should we adopt a Enterprise Unified Process framework?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Analyze Object-oriented programming quality and find the essential reading for Object-oriented programming researchers.
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Systematize Software configuration management risks and report on setting up Software configuration management without losing ground.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Enterprise Unified Process move?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Who needs to know about Enterprise Unified Process ?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Software architecture failures and oversee Software architecture management by competencies.
– Is there any existing Enterprise Unified Process governance structure?
– What is our formula for success in Enterprise Unified Process ?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Consider Software maintenance issues and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Software maintenance decisions.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– Do those selected for the Enterprise Unified Process team have a good general understanding of what Enterprise Unified Process is all about?
– How do we maintain Enterprise Unified Processs Integrity?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Computer science goals and report on developing an effective Computer science strategy.
– Consider your own Enterprise Unified Process project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Enterprise Unified Process processes of our organization?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Recall Computer programming outcomes and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Computer programming projects.
– Is the Enterprise Unified Process organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Extreme programming strategies and report on the economics of relationships managing Extreme programming and constraints.
– Do the Enterprise Unified Process decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How would one define Enterprise Unified Process leadership?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Programming paradigm quality and sort Programming paradigm activities.
– Is there a Enterprise Unified Process Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Investigate Danese Cooper failures and stake your claim.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Enterprise Unified Process leaders?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Guide Software design strategies and get out your magnifying glass.
– Which customers cant participate in our Enterprise Unified Process domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Enterprise Unified Process objectives?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Shape Unified Process risks and integrate design thinking in Unified Process innovation.
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Infer Computer engineering visions and summarize a clear Computer engineering focus.
Strategic Reuse Critical Criteria:
Confer re Strategic Reuse decisions and describe the risks of Strategic Reuse sustainability.
– What are the key elements of your Enterprise Unified Process performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Requirements engineering outcomes and secure Requirements engineering creativity.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Enterprise Unified Process that make it risky?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Enterprise Unified Process moving forward?
Environment discipline Critical Criteria:
Graph Environment discipline failures and find out what it really means.
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Audit Agile software development goals and give examples utilizing a core of simple Agile software development skills.
– How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– How could agile approach be taken into consideration when recruiting personnel and allocating people into projects?
– How do agile methods support the principles of Agile Manifesto when using in-house software development methods?
– How could agile approach be utilized in other parts and functions of an organization, for instance in marketing?
– Does the organization have a distinct quality program that support continuous process improvement?
– What are some keys to successfully conquering ever changing business requirements?
– Who would benefit from the framework(s) and how could it (they) be utilized?
– Do we ask in the sprint retrospective: What went well during the sprint?
– What scaling factors should we consider when tailoring our approach?
– What is the best online tool for Agile development using Kanban?
– How do you develop requirements for agile software development?
– Have we developed requirements for agile software development?
– How can Trello be used as an Agile project management tool?
– what is the difference between Agile Development and Lean UX?
– From Waterfall to Agile How does a QA Team Transition?
– Is Internet-speed software development different?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– What have you completed since yesterday?
– What are you planning to complete today?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Match Object model goals and devise Object model key steps.
– Among the Enterprise Unified Process product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How much does Enterprise Unified Process help?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Data modeling governance and catalog Data modeling activities.
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Focus on Capability Maturity Model Integration strategies and ask what if.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Enterprise Unified Process processes?
– How can the value of Enterprise Unified Process be defined?
Enterprise Administration Critical Criteria:
Trace Enterprise Administration issues and work towards be a leading Enterprise Administration expert.
– What are the business goals Enterprise Unified Process is aiming to achieve?
– What is Effective Enterprise Unified Process?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Executable UML management and achieve a single Executable UML view and bringing data together.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Enterprise Unified Process into the services that we provide?
Enterprise Business Modeling Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Enterprise Business Modeling tasks and observe effective Enterprise Business Modeling.
– Does our organization need more Enterprise Unified Process education?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Systematize Structured analysis tasks and oversee implementation of Structured analysis.
– How do we manage Enterprise Unified Process Knowledge Management (KM)?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Software quality assurance risks and transcribe Software quality assurance as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Are accountability and ownership for Enterprise Unified Process clearly defined?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Peri Tarr outcomes and prioritize challenges of Peri Tarr.
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Guard Enterprise Unified Process tasks and perfect Enterprise Unified Process conflict management.
– Do Enterprise Unified Process rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What about Enterprise Unified Process Analysis of results?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Deduce Systems analysis results and look for lots of ideas.
– How can expected costs and benefits be quantified to determine whether the new system will indeed be cost-effective?
– What are information systems, and who are the stakeholders in the information systems game?
– Can the system actually be made to operate in the organization, or will people resist it?
– How can software be acquired, if needed, during the systems development phase?
– What process must the company go through to obtain and implement a new system?
– What service providers would be able to build this application if outsourced?
– What is the purpose of splitting design into two parts: systems and detail?
– Operational feasibility. will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– What important aspects need to be considered during a feasibility study?
– What other technologies, tools, or equipment are used in this process?
– What are the organizations relationships with other organizations?
– How can case tools be used to support requirements determination?
– Technical feasibility. is the solution technically practical?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– What are the project development team s roles?
– What other people take part in this system?
– Which organizational units affected?
– Can something be combined?
– What is a methodology?
– Why choose ssadm?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Group Software development process planning and look for lots of ideas.
– Does Enterprise Unified Process include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What are the usability implications of Enterprise Unified Process actions?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Enterprise Unified Process Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software quality External links:
Pacific NW Software Quality Conference – PNSQC
[PPT]Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
Rational Unified Process External links:
Standards, compliance, and Rational Unified Process – IBM
When Should We Use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
Systems engineering External links:
Innoslate | PLM and Systems Engineering Tools
Systems Engineering and Operations Research
Department of Biological Systems Engineering | …
Software testing External links:
Quality Assurance & Software Testing- Reston VA
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
PractiTest: Software Testing & QA Test Management Tools
Software deployment External links:
Software Deployment – manageengine.com
http://Ad · www.manageengine.com/DesktopCentral
WPKG | Open Source Software Deployment and Distribution
[PDF]Automating Software Deployment – NYU Computer …
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson International – Home | Facebook
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
What is Edsger W. Dijkstra famous for? – Quora
Wins Second Edsger W. Dijkstra Prize | Brown University
Spiral model External links:
[PDF]SDLC – Spiral Model
ICSM : The Incremental Commitment Spiral Model
Risk management External links:
Zurich North America – Insurance and Risk Management
SecurityScorecard – Third Party Security Risk Management
Risk Management – ue.org
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Codesmith | Software Engineering & Machine Learning
People Management External links:
Excellence in people management – Home | Facebook
People Management Magazine – digitalbusinessmags.com
Balance Management | People Management in 15 minutes
Functional specification External links:
Functional Specification – technet.microsoft.com
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
A Functional Specification for a Programming Language …
Software archaeology External links:
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Waterfall model External links:
How to make a realistic waterfall model – YouTube
Waterfall Model Flashcards | Quizlet
View model External links:
[PDF]FAUCET PARTS – EXPLODED VIEW Model: K-59
Pine View Model United Nations
View / View Model Naming Conventions · Caliburn.Micro
Business process modeling External links:
About the Business Process Modeling Notation …
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
Center for Enterprise Architecture
Enterprise Architecture Professional Journal
Systems modeling External links:
ERIC – Decisive Factors in Systems Modeling and …
Analysis and Design External links:
Organization Analysis and Design – oadllc.com
[PDF]Course Title Culvert Hydraulic Analysis and Design …
Software verification and validation External links:
Improve Software Verification and Validation in …
Configuration and Change Management External links:
8-2.4 Configuration and Change Management
10-5 Configuration and Change Management
Information model External links:
Common Information Model – Official Site
[PDF]Information Models, Data Models, and YANG
3 Information Model | IMS Global Learning Consortium
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer Profiles | Facebook
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental Build Model (Animation Project) – YouTube
Incremental build model – WOW.com
Formal methods External links:
NASA Formal Methods Symposium • Home
Formal Methods – Carnegie Mellon University
Formal Methods and Models | Volgenau School of …
Operations and Support External links:
PrOSE – Partner Operations and Support Experience
Operations and Support (O&S) Phase – AcqNotes
PrOSE – Partner Operations and Support Experience
Watts Humphrey External links:
G. Watts Humphrey Jr. | | Thoroughbred Racing Dudes
George Watts Humphrey Jr. – Wealth-X Dossier
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Systems development life cycle External links:
Systems Development Life Cycle – SSB
[PDF]Systems Development Life Cycle: Objectives – …
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO/IEC 15504-33000 is the international standard that defines the framework and requirements for process assessment and process improvement. Process maturity is measured by analyzing the way the process is performed and managed.
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
Investment management External links:
Ivy Investments | Investment Management Company
Scottrade Investment Management Login
Sabal Trust. Trust. Estate. Investment Management.
Rapid application development External links:
Rapid Application Development for the Web | Radzen
Best Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software in …
RAD – Rapid Application Development
Software prototyping External links:
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
GUI Design and Software Prototyping Tools – Caretta Software
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
Object-oriented programming External links:
Object-Oriented Programming is Bad – YouTube
What Is Object-oriented Programming? – Quora
Software configuration management External links:
Set up the software configuration management …
Software Configuration Management/Release Engineer …
Software Configuration Management…
Software architecture External links:
Software Architecture & Design | Udacity
Chapter 2: Key Principles of Software Architecture
The C4 model for software architecture
Computer science External links:
TEALS – Computer Science in Every High School
Computer Science Department at Princeton University
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science | South …
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming Degrees and Certificates – …
Computer Programming – Augusta Technical College
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Extreme programming External links:
Mega Man Next Remix Demo [Part 1] – Extreme Programming
Programming paradigm External links:
A Secure Programming Paradigm for Network Virtualization
What is the programming paradigm behind RPGs? – Quora
Software design External links:
Custom Software Design & Development | FrogSlayer
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Software Design and Development | Green River
Unified Process External links:
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
When Should We Use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
Standards, compliance, and Rational Unified Process – IBM
Computer engineering External links:
Home | Electrical and Computer Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering (NDSU)
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Requirements engineering External links:
Requirements engineering (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Collaborative Requirements Engineering – nist.gov
Requirements Engineering – Springer
Agile software development External links:
Agile Software Development | App Development | Softxpert
Mobile Apps, Digital Products, Agile Software Development
Agile Scout – Agile Software Development News
Object model External links:
OfficeTalk: Using the Excel Object Model to Send …
Distributed Component Object Model – technet.microsoft.com
Data modeling External links:
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
| Peace, Love, Data Modeling
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
CSRC – Glossary – Capability Maturity Model Integration
Enterprise Administration External links:
Retarus Enterprise Administration Services
ESRI Enterprise Administration Associate – Army COOL
Executable UML External links:
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML
Executable UML (xUML)
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
Systems analysis External links:
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Systems Analysis and Integration | Transportation …
Technology Services / Systems Analysis & Support
Software development process External links:
What is Google’s software development process? – Quora
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet