Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Center Power Usage Efficiency Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Center Power Usage Efficiency related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Center Power Usage Efficiency specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Center Power Usage Efficiency Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 734 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Center Power Usage Efficiency improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 734 standard requirements:
- What are the main drivers and key benefits from a Data Center Consolidation Initiative (DCCI)?
- What tools are available for collecting Asset Inventory and utilization information?
- How aware are data center managers of the available energy efficiency opportunities?
- Should SAN and tape storage solutions be included in the Asset Inventory baseline?
- Today, Year 1, Year 3, Year 5, where in the model should you be measuring change?
- What resources (both financial and non-financial) are available/needed?
- How do I transition my organization to best take advantage of cloud?
- Feasibility: How much money, time, and effort can you put into this?
- How are the annual data center building operational costs defined?
- How were collaborations developed, and how are they sustained?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Center Power Usage Efficiency book in PDF containing 734 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data Center Power Usage Efficiency self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Center Power Usage Efficiency Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Center Power Usage Efficiency areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Center Power Usage Efficiency Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Center Power Usage Efficiency projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Center Power Usage Efficiency Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data Center Power Usage Efficiency project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What information is to be provided and when should it be provided?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Data Center Power Usage Efficiency project plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the Data Center Power Usage Efficiency project performing better or worse than planned?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After changes are approved are Data Center Power Usage Efficiency project documents updated and distributed?
- Closing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Lessons Learned: What would you like to see better documented about how to use existing processes on this type of Data Center Power Usage Efficiency project?
- WBS Dictionary: Is future work which cannot be planned in detail subdivided to the extent practicable for budgeting and scheduling purposes?
- Project Scope Statement: Name and describe the 2 elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Does our vision/mission support a culture of quality data?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you prevent individuals from dominating the meeting?
Step-by-step and complete Data Center Power Usage Efficiency Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Center Power Usage Efficiency project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Center Power Usage Efficiency project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Center Power Usage Efficiency project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Center Power Usage Efficiency project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Center Power Usage Efficiency project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Center Power Usage Efficiency project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Center Power Usage Efficiency project with this in-depth Data Center Power Usage Efficiency Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Center Power Usage Efficiency projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Center Power Usage Efficiency and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Center Power Usage Efficiency investments work better.
This Data Center Power Usage Efficiency All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.