Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 643 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 643 standard requirements:
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Is Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management ?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- What are the challenges?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management book in PDF containing 643 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: How might they respond to the message and if the response may be negative or open to misinterpretation, what else needs to be said?
- Lessons Learned: For the next Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management project, how could you improve on the way Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management project was conducted?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is price analysis and when should it be performed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are time, scope, cost, and quality monitored throughout the Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues managed on the Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the organization s history in doing similar tasks?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there two or three that rise to the top, and a couple that are sliding to the bottom?
- Risk Register: Risk Documentation: What reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management project with this in-depth Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management investments work better.
This Enterprise Contract Life Cycle Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.