What is involved in internet fraud
Find out what the related areas are that internet fraud connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a internet fraud thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its internet fraud journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward internet fraud leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which internet fraud related domains to cover and 150 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
internet fraud, 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake, Coin-matching game, Ponzi scheme, Saradha Group financial scandal, Scam baiting, Online pharmacy, Sham marriage, Visa fraud, Charitable organization, Parasite hosting, Email authentication, Identity theft, Slavery reparations scam, Initial coin offering, Drug fraud, Fine print, Internet vigilantism, Sick baby hoax, Foreign exchange fraud, Bank fraud, Tax law, Odometer fraud, Badger game, Credit card fraud, Scientific misconduct, Error account, Thai tailor scam, High-yield investment program, Forum spam, Paternity fraud, Blessing scam, Employment fraud, Advance-fee scam, Tax evasion, Insurance fraud, Kansas City Shuffle, Bride scam, Health care fraud, Securities fraud, Confidence tricks in literature, Online casino, Social spam, Bankruptcy fraud, Drop swindle, The United Kingdom, Email address harvesting, Coin rolling scams, Spoofed URL, Green goods scam, Mobile phone spam, Honest services fraud, internet fraud, Gem scam, Ninoy Aquino International Airport bullet planting scandal, Trojan horse, Link farm, Petters Group Worldwide, Domain name scams, Matrix scheme, Click fraud, Advance-fee fraud, United States of America, Naive Bayes spam filtering, Money laundering:
internet fraud Critical Criteria:
Debate over internet fraud risks and devise internet fraud key steps.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which internet fraud models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How can you negotiate internet fraud successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Is there a internet fraud Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
2004 Indian Ocean earthquake Critical Criteria:
Pilot 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake governance and finalize the present value of growth of 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of internet fraud product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How likely is the current internet fraud plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Why are internet fraud skills important?
Coin-matching game Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Coin-matching game visions and slay a dragon.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new internet fraud in a volatile global economy?
– Which internet fraud goals are the most important?
Ponzi scheme Critical Criteria:
Categorize Ponzi scheme failures and change contexts.
– What are the key elements of your internet fraud performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Is internet fraud Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What vendors make products that address the internet fraud needs?
Saradha Group financial scandal Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Saradha Group financial scandal strategies and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Saradha Group financial scandal.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your internet fraud processes?
– What are the Essentials of Internal internet fraud Management?
– Do we all define internet fraud in the same way?
Scam baiting Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Scam baiting issues and gather Scam baiting models .
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about internet fraud. How do we gain traction?
– Are there recognized internet fraud problems?
– Do we have past internet fraud Successes?
Online pharmacy Critical Criteria:
Derive from Online pharmacy issues and adopt an insight outlook.
– Will internet fraud have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do we manage internet fraud Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How do we maintain internet frauds Integrity?
Sham marriage Critical Criteria:
Unify Sham marriage decisions and be persistent.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom internet fraud project?
– Does our organization need more internet fraud education?
– What will drive internet fraud change?
Visa fraud Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Visa fraud adoptions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether internet fraud goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Does internet fraud create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is the scope of internet fraud defined?
Charitable organization Critical Criteria:
Frame Charitable organization management and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Charitable organization.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding internet fraud?
– What are the Key enablers to make this internet fraud move?
Parasite hosting Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Parasite hosting results and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Parasite hosting is getting what it needs.
– How do mission and objectives affect the internet fraud processes of our organization?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving internet fraud forward?
– How do we go about Comparing internet fraud approaches/solutions?
Email authentication Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Email authentication planning and interpret which customers can’t participate in Email authentication because they lack skills.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect internet fraud workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Identity theft Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Identity theft tactics and handle a jump-start course to Identity theft.
– Identity theft could also be an inside job. Employees at big companies that host e-mail services have physical access to e-mail accounts. How do you know nobodys reading it?
– what is the best design framework for internet fraud organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of internet fraud?
Slavery reparations scam Critical Criteria:
Participate in Slavery reparations scam outcomes and overcome Slavery reparations scam skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate internet fraud delivery for example is new software needed?
Initial coin offering Critical Criteria:
Consider Initial coin offering failures and remodel and develop an effective Initial coin offering strategy.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a internet fraud process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the internet fraud process available?
– What are internal and external internet fraud relations?
Drug fraud Critical Criteria:
Define Drug fraud results and point out Drug fraud tensions in leadership.
– How can we improve internet fraud?
Fine print Critical Criteria:
Gauge Fine print goals and maintain Fine print for success.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a internet fraud project?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a internet fraud project?
– Do we monitor the internet fraud decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Internet vigilantism Critical Criteria:
Consider Internet vigilantism decisions and cater for concise Internet vigilantism education.
– In what ways are internet fraud vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Think of your internet fraud project. what are the main functions?
Sick baby hoax Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Sick baby hoax projects and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Sick baby hoax projects.
– Have you identified your internet fraud key performance indicators?
– Are there internet fraud Models?
Foreign exchange fraud Critical Criteria:
Derive from Foreign exchange fraud adoptions and find the ideas you already have.
– Which customers cant participate in our internet fraud domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed internet fraud opportunities costing us money?
Bank fraud Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Bank fraud adoptions and perfect Bank fraud conflict management.
– How do we Identify specific internet fraud investment and emerging trends?
– Why is internet fraud important for you now?
Tax law Critical Criteria:
Participate in Tax law outcomes and look at the big picture.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these internet fraud processes?
– What are specific internet fraud Rules to follow?
– How would one define internet fraud leadership?
Odometer fraud Critical Criteria:
Consult on Odometer fraud projects and gather Odometer fraud models .
– Does internet fraud include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once internet fraud is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Badger game Critical Criteria:
Use past Badger game quality and research ways can we become the Badger game company that would put us out of business.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your internet fraud project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What is the source of the strategies for internet fraud strengthening and reform?
Credit card fraud Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Credit card fraud strategies and assess and formulate effective operational and Credit card fraud strategies.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent internet fraud services/products?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with internet fraud ?
Scientific misconduct Critical Criteria:
Mine Scientific misconduct quality and pioneer acquisition of Scientific misconduct systems.
– What is the total cost related to deploying internet fraud, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the long-term internet fraud goals?
– How to Secure internet fraud?
Error account Critical Criteria:
Nurse Error account strategies and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Error account projects.
– What are the business goals internet fraud is aiming to achieve?
Thai tailor scam Critical Criteria:
Investigate Thai tailor scam planning and budget for Thai tailor scam challenges.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the internet fraud process?
High-yield investment program Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on High-yield investment program goals and probe the present value of growth of High-yield investment program.
Forum spam Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Forum spam tasks and balance specific methods for improving Forum spam results.
– Do the internet fraud decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What potential environmental factors impact the internet fraud effort?
– How do we go about Securing internet fraud?
Paternity fraud Critical Criteria:
Coach on Paternity fraud governance and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Paternity fraud is getting what it needs.
Blessing scam Critical Criteria:
Read up on Blessing scam leadership and look in other fields.
– How can the value of internet fraud be defined?
Employment fraud Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Employment fraud adoptions and arbitrate Employment fraud techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing internet fraud?
– How important is internet fraud to the user organizations mission?
Advance-fee scam Critical Criteria:
Recall Advance-fee scam failures and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Advance-fee scam.
– How do we know that any internet fraud analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Tax evasion Critical Criteria:
Start Tax evasion risks and explain and analyze the challenges of Tax evasion.
– Does internet fraud analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the short and long-term internet fraud goals?
Insurance fraud Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Insurance fraud results and balance specific methods for improving Insurance fraud results.
– How do we Improve internet fraud service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who sets the internet fraud standards?
– Are we Assessing internet fraud and Risk?
Kansas City Shuffle Critical Criteria:
Graph Kansas City Shuffle risks and pioneer acquisition of Kansas City Shuffle systems.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting internet fraud with what users do day-to-day?
– Why should we adopt a internet fraud framework?
Bride scam Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Bride scam engagements and shift your focus.
Health care fraud Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Health care fraud projects and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Health care fraud information.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the internet fraud process?
– Does internet fraud appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Securities fraud Critical Criteria:
Adapt Securities fraud governance and devise Securities fraud key steps.
– How will you know that the internet fraud project has been successful?
Confidence tricks in literature Critical Criteria:
Frame Confidence tricks in literature decisions and describe which business rules are needed as Confidence tricks in literature interface.
Online casino Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Online casino management and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Online casino.
– What are the disruptive internet fraud technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are our internet fraud Processes?
Social spam Critical Criteria:
Design Social spam tactics and define Social spam competency-based leadership.
– What is the purpose of internet fraud in relation to the mission?
– Who needs to know about internet fraud ?
Bankruptcy fraud Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Bankruptcy fraud quality and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Bankruptcy fraud results.
Drop swindle Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Drop swindle issues and look in other fields.
– How do we ensure that implementations of internet fraud products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of internet fraud activities?
The United Kingdom Critical Criteria:
Talk about The United Kingdom leadership and find the ideas you already have.
– What are our best practices for minimizing internet fraud project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the internet fraud project lifecycle?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our internet fraud agendas for the next 3 years?
Email address harvesting Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Email address harvesting tasks and pay attention to the small things.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to internet fraud? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good internet fraud project manager?
Coin rolling scams Critical Criteria:
Dissect Coin rolling scams engagements and proactively manage Coin rolling scams risks.
Spoofed URL Critical Criteria:
Face Spoofed URL governance and document what potential Spoofed URL megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for internet fraud strengthening and reform actually originate?
Green goods scam Critical Criteria:
Rank Green goods scam strategies and catalog Green goods scam activities.
– How is the value delivered by internet fraud being measured?
– How much does internet fraud help?
Mobile phone spam Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Mobile phone spam projects and finalize the present value of growth of Mobile phone spam.
– To what extent does management recognize internet fraud as a tool to increase the results?
Honest services fraud Critical Criteria:
Judge Honest services fraud engagements and remodel and develop an effective Honest services fraud strategy.
internet fraud Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about internet fraud goals and describe which business rules are needed as internet fraud interface.
– Among the internet fraud product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Gem scam Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Gem scam results and look at the big picture.
– When a internet fraud manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What threat is internet fraud addressing?
Ninoy Aquino International Airport bullet planting scandal Critical Criteria:
Audit Ninoy Aquino International Airport bullet planting scandal visions and learn.
– Is a internet fraud Team Work effort in place?
– What are current internet fraud Paradigms?
Trojan horse Critical Criteria:
Talk about Trojan horse goals and do something to it.
– Is Supporting internet fraud documentation required?
Link farm Critical Criteria:
Define Link farm results and learn.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this internet fraud process?
Petters Group Worldwide Critical Criteria:
Administer Petters Group Worldwide leadership and pay attention to the small things.
– What management system can we use to leverage the internet fraud experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Domain name scams Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Domain name scams decisions and report on setting up Domain name scams without losing ground.
– Is internet fraud Required?
Matrix scheme Critical Criteria:
Chart Matrix scheme governance and probe the present value of growth of Matrix scheme.
– Does internet fraud systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Click fraud Critical Criteria:
Participate in Click fraud outcomes and get answers.
– How do your measurements capture actionable internet fraud information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Advance-fee fraud Critical Criteria:
Guide Advance-fee fraud decisions and improve Advance-fee fraud service perception.
– What is our formula for success in internet fraud ?
United States of America Critical Criteria:
Confer re United States of America tactics and create United States of America explanations for all managers.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as internet fraud leaders?
Naive Bayes spam filtering Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Naive Bayes spam filtering engagements and display thorough understanding of the Naive Bayes spam filtering process.
– How do we keep improving internet fraud?
Money laundering Critical Criteria:
Align Money laundering adoptions and finalize the present value of growth of Money laundering.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in internet fraud?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the internet fraud Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
2004 Indian Ocean earthquake External links:
2004 Indian Ocean earthquake – New World Encyclopedia
2004 Indian Ocean Earthquake & Tsunami 2 – YouTube
2004 Indian Ocean Earthquake and Tsunami Documentary – YouTube
Ponzi scheme External links:
How Bernie Madoff’s Ponzi Scheme Worked – Business Insider
Saradha Group financial scandal External links:
Saradha Group financial scandal | Struggle for Hindu …
Saradha Group financial scandal – all india scams
Scam baiting External links:
***SCAM BAITING NUMBER • r/scambait – reddit.com
10 Great Scam Baiting Operations – Listverse
Leo Takacs // Scam Baiting – YouTube
Online pharmacy External links:
Modafinil Online Pharmacy In Canada | specialised.us.com
Cialis Ireland Online Pharmacy | 365PillsOnline
Sham marriage External links:
Sham Marriage Lawyers | LegalMatch Law Library
Charitable organization External links:
[PDF]50-115 Application for Charitable Organization …
Non-profit Law – Guide to Charitable Organization Law – HG.org
Union Gospel Mission: Charitable Organization in …
Parasite hosting External links:
Rogue One – A Parasite Hosting Story – Fast Fwd
Email authentication External links:
What is Email Authentication? | Informz
Email Authentication – Morgan Stanley
Identity theft External links:
[PDF]Identity Theft and Your Social Security Number
RCW 9.35.020: Identity theft.
Land Title: Identity Theft
Slavery reparations scam External links:
Slavery reparations scam – WOW.com
Initial coin offering External links:
CareX – Initial Coin Offering
Best ICOs List – Top Initial Coin Offering | ICO Schedule
Top ICO List – Best Initial Coin Offering List 2018 – ICOs
Drug fraud External links:
States track dispensing to counter drug fraud
Fine print External links:
Legal Policies, Disclaimers & Fine Print | O’Reilly Auto Parts
Internet vigilantism External links:
What is Internet Vigilantism? – Definition from Techopedia
Sick baby hoax External links:
Sick baby hoax – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Sick baby hoax&item_type=topic
Blogger Apologizes For Sick Baby Hoax – CBS News
Sick baby hoax – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Sick baby hoax
Foreign exchange fraud External links:
State Street to Pay $530 Million Over Foreign Exchange Fraud
Bank fraud External links:
Bank Fraud – AbeBooks
Tax law External links:
Mississippi Tax Laws, Rules and Regulations
Online Sales Tax Law Heads to South Dakota Supreme Court
Tax Law Questions | Internal Revenue Service
Odometer fraud External links:
Odometer Fraud | DMV.org
Odometer Fraud | Utah DMV
odometer fraud – Carfax
Badger game External links:
BADGER GAME SHUTTLE SERVICE | Great Dane
Badger Game | Definition of Badger Game by Merriam-Webster
Badger game | Define Badger game at Dictionary.com
Credit card fraud External links:
Man suspected of credit card fraud in 2 counties – woodtv.com
Scientific misconduct External links:
Scientific Misconduct Alleged at NYU – Courthouse News …
Scientific misconduct – ScienceDaily
Pressure to Publish Leading to Scientific Misconduct
Thai tailor scam External links:
Thai tailor scam – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Thai Tailor Scam Definition – What is Thai Tailor Scam?
Thai tailor scam – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Thai tailor scam
High-yield investment program External links:
High-Yield Investment Program – HYIP – investopedia.com
High-Yield Investment Program – Home | Facebook
Forum spam External links:
[PDF]The Nuts and Bolts of a Forum Spam Automator
ERIC – Understanding and Mitigating Forum Spam, …
Paternity fraud External links:
Paternity Fraud – EarthLink
Paternity fraud rampant in U.S. – WND
Paternity Fraud: What Would You Do? – Shrink4Men
Employment fraud External links:
Employment Fraud Alert | Ecolab
Employment Fraud | Center for Immigration Studies
House weighs employment fraud reform :: WRAL.com
Tax evasion External links:
Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion — What Is the Difference?
What is IRS Tax Fraud, Tax Evasion? What are the Penalties?
Most Popular “Tax Evasion” Titles – IMDb
Insurance fraud External links:
Title Insurance Fraud on the Upswing – ConsumerAffairs
[PDF]Title Escrow Theft and Title Insurance Fraud
Kansas City Shuffle External links:
Urban Dictionary: kansas city shuffle
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kansas city shuffle
Kansas City Shuffle – Home | Facebook
Kansas City Shuffle – TV Tropes
Bride scam External links:
RUSSIAN BRIDE SCAM EXPLAINED – womenrussia.com
Russian Mail Order Bride Scam – YouTube
Mail Order Bride: The Great Mail Order Bride Scam (Brides of Wild Water Creek 5) – Kindle edition by Emma Ashwood. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.
Health care fraud External links:
Health Care Fraud | Cigna
Securities fraud External links:
A summary of securities fraud – FEDERAL CRIMINAL …
Confidence tricks in literature External links:
Confidence tricks in literature – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Confidence tricks in literature
Confidence tricks in literature – Howling Pixel
Online casino External links:
Play Free Casino Slots & Casino Games | Parx Online Casino
Casino Palace Online Casino – Play Popular Slots & Table …
Play Online Casino Games at Sportsbook Casino
Social spam External links:
[PDF]Detecting and Characterizing Social Spam Campaigns
Report Social Spam – Home | Facebook
Drop swindle External links:
Drop Swindle – YouTube
The United Kingdom External links:
Snow brings chaos to the United Kingdom | fox8.com
U.S. Embassy & Consulates in the United Kingdom
Mappy – Street plans, routes and maps in the United Kingdom
Email address harvesting External links:
Phisher Email Address Harvesting Tools | PhishLabs
How can I protect my web pages from email address harvesting?
sendmail – Email Address Harvesting – Stack Overflow
Coin rolling scams External links:
Coin Rolling Scams Definition – What is Coin Rolling Scams?
Coin rolling scams – WOW.com
Spoofed URL External links:
Spoofed URL – WOW.com
Spoofed URL – WOW.com
Green goods scam External links:
Green goods scam
Green goods scam – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Green goods scam – Revolvy
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Green goods scam
Mobile phone spam External links:
Block Mobile Phone Spam | Mail spam, Phone and Junk mail
Stop Mobile Phone SPAM – Home | Facebook
internet fraud External links:
Fraud Awareness Tips: Prevent Internet Fraud – Autotrader
Internet Fraud, Cybercrime & California Law
Gem scam External links:
The Infamous India Gem Scam in Goa: What You Must Know
Beware The Thai Gem Scam – YouTube
Deployed soldiers target of gem scam
Trojan horse External links:
Trojan horse | Greek mythology | Britannica.com
Petters Group Worldwide External links:
Petters Group Worldwide LLC: Company Profile – Bloomberg
Petters Group Worldwide – Minnetonka, MN – Inc.com
Domain name scams External links:
Three Tips to Avoid Domain Name Scams | ClickHOST
iDNS Domain Name Scams: BEWARE of Domain Name …
Recognizing and Avoiding Domain Name Scams | Blog | …
Matrix scheme External links:
B-Magic: “Daylyt’s Matrix Scheme Was Classic” – YouTube
Matrix scheme – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
[PDF]Simple Matrix Scheme for Encryption (ABC) – Xlim
Click fraud External links:
Click Fraud | Definition of Click Fraud by Merriam-Webster
United States of America External links:
Bayer United States of America
United States of America – National Olympic Committee …
Cthulhu for President of the United States of America 2020
Money laundering External links:
What is Money Laundering? – Compliance | CDD
Money laundering legal definition of money laundering