Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Intelliquip Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Intelliquip related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Intelliquip specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Intelliquip Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 689 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Intelliquip improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 689 standard requirements:
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Intelliquip? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Intelliquip? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Will Intelliquip deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- Is the Intelliquip scope manageable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Intelliquip book in PDF containing 689 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Intelliquip self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Intelliquip Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Intelliquip areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Intelliquip Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Intelliquip projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Intelliquip Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Intelliquip project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the Intelliquip project requirements?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What is the stakeholders power and status in relation to the Intelliquip project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are tools and techniques defined for gathering, integrating and distributing Intelliquip project outputs?
- WBS Dictionary: Is subcontracted work defined and identified to the appropriate subcontractor within the proper WBS element?
- Cost Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets (or Intelliquip projections) established on a facility-wide basis at least annually for the life of the contract?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Signing-off responsibilities delay the completion of the activity/deliverable?
- Closing Process Group: Does the close educate others to improve performance?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the general purpose in defining responsibilities of those affiliated with the Intelliquip project?
Step-by-step and complete Intelliquip Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Intelliquip project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Intelliquip project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Intelliquip project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Intelliquip project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Intelliquip project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Intelliquip project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Intelliquip project with this in-depth Intelliquip Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Intelliquip projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Intelliquip and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Intelliquip investments work better.
This Intelliquip All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.