Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Joint product Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Joint product related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Joint product specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Joint product Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Joint product improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- When a Joint product manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- What do we want to improve?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Joint product project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Joint product project lifecycle?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- How do we measure improved Joint product service perception, and satisfaction?
- Who has control over resources?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Joint product book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Joint product self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Joint product Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Joint product areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Joint product Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Joint product projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Joint product Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Joint product project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are all claims certified by the officer giving rise to the claim (usually the purchasing agent)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have decisions that should be left open because of inadequate information on technology been identified and responsibility assigned for reducing the uncertainty?
- Scope Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Joint product project estimates?
- Initiating Process Group: When are the deliverables to be generated in each phase?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts of avoiding the risk?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data being used by managers in an effective manner to ascertain Joint product project or functional status, to identify reasons or significant variance, and to initiate appropriate corrective action?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Are Some Important Joint product project Communications Management Tools?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Joint product project baseline?
Step-by-step and complete Joint product Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Joint product project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Joint product project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Joint product project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Joint product project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Joint product project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Joint product project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Joint product project with this in-depth Joint product Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Joint product projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Joint product and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Joint product investments work better.
This Joint product All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.