Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Kaizen Events Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Kaizen Events related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Kaizen Events specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Kaizen Events Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Kaizen Events improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- Any change(s) to the volume of waste(s) that require disposal (i.e., wastewater, hazardous or solid waste) or to the volume of material that will be recycled or reused?
- To which degree do you believe the kaizen framework can be used by your company to increase the efficiency, by improving and sustaining processes due to focus areas?
- To which degree do you believe that a low company synergy can be improved by using the assessment tool to determine that it is low and set the focus on improving it?
- Municipalities, consulting engineers, and other external entities slow down the permitting process. How are others involved, and who will make them more efficient?
- Do you have an unanimous understanding and agreement by each division on: Other divisions objectives; divisons contributions; new value proposition; gain sharing?
- Management agility/responsiveness; What is the capability and flexibility for rapid change of processes, responsibilities, structures, etc., between divisions?
- To which degree do you believe the kaizen event synergy framework can be used by your company to efficiently find focus areas for continuous improvement?
- How important do you consider it to be, that your company focuses its process continuous improvement activities to improve processes most efficiently?
- How important do you consider it to be, that your company has a focused efficient system (for example a framework) that ensures high synergy levels?
- How important do you consider it to be that kaizen events become more effective, which would mean that others run faster and with better results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Kaizen Events book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Kaizen Events self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Kaizen Events Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Kaizen Events areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Kaizen Events Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Kaizen Events projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Kaizen Events Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Kaizen Events project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Does this change represent a completely new process for the organization, or a different application of an existing process?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes defining how software will be developed including development methods, overall timeline for development, software product standards, and traceability?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Budgets assigned to major functional organizations?
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities of the purchasing department clearly defined?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Cost Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Cost Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Kaizen Events project schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Did the bidder comply with requests within the deadline set?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Kaizen Events project managers participating in the Kaizen Events project know the Kaizen Events projects true status first hand?
Step-by-step and complete Kaizen Events Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Kaizen Events project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Kaizen Events project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Kaizen Events project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Kaizen Events project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Kaizen Events project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Kaizen Events project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Kaizen Events project with this in-depth Kaizen Events Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Kaizen Events projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Kaizen Events and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Kaizen Events investments work better.
This Kaizen Events All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.