Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Known Error Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Known Error related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Known Error specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Known Error Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 699 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Known Error improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 699 standard requirements:
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- We have a Known Error Database to allow quicker diagnosis and resolution
- What is the difference between a problem and a known error?
- The ‘Raising a known error record’ process activity is specified
- What are the expected benefits of Known Error to the stakeholder?
- Does our organization need more Known Error education?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- When should a Known Error record be raised?
- We have a Known Error Database
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Known Error book in PDF containing 699 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Known Error self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Known Error Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Known Error areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Known Error Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Known Error projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Known Error Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Known Error project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Documentation: How will Requirements be documented and who signs off on them?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Known Error project plan?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Could any of the organizations weaknesses seriously threaten development?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Be specific; avoid generalities. Thank you and great work alone are insufficient. What exactly do you appreciate and why?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you use any tools, such as Known Error project management software, to assist in capturing Earned Value metrics?
- Communications Management Plan: What steps can you take for a positive relationship?
- Risk Audit: Can assurance be expanded beyond the traditional audit without undermining independence?
- Requirements Management Plan: Could inaccurate or incomplete requirements in this Known Error project create a serious risk for the business?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Known Error project management strategy been established?
- Lessons Learned: Are there any data that you have overlooked in identifying lessons?
Step-by-step and complete Known Error Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Known Error project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Known Error project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Known Error project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Known Error project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Known Error project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Known Error project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Known Error project with this in-depth Known Error Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Known Error projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Known Error and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Known Error investments work better.
This Known Error All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.