Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Madoka (business process automation) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Madoka (business process automation) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Madoka (business process automation) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Madoka (business process automation) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 686 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Madoka (business process automation) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 686 standard requirements:
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- How do we foster innovation?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Madoka (business process automation) team, Madoka (business process automation) itself?
- How do we improve productivity?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Madoka (business process automation) with what users do day-to-day?
- What needs improvement?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Madoka (business process automation) into the services that we provide?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Madoka (business process automation) book in PDF containing 686 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Madoka (business process automation) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Madoka (business process automation) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Madoka (business process automation) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Madoka (business process automation) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Madoka (business process automation) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Madoka (business process automation) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Madoka (business process automation) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Do the data quality objectives communicate the intended program need?
- Procurement Audit: Did you consider and evaluate alternatives, like bundling needs with other departments or grouping supplies in separate lots with different characteristics?
- Risk Audit: Are your rules, by-laws and practices non-discriminatory?
- Change Management Plan: What is the most positive interpretation it can receive?
- Communications Management Plan: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Project Schedule: How can you minimize or control changes to Madoka (business process automation) project schedules?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Madoka (business process automation) project produced meet the defined Madoka (business process automation) project requirements?
- Project Schedule: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Madoka (business process automation) project schedule(s)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status (lowest level only)?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
Step-by-step and complete Madoka (business process automation) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Madoka (business process automation) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Madoka (business process automation) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Madoka (business process automation) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Madoka (business process automation) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Madoka (business process automation) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Madoka (business process automation) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Madoka (business process automation) project with this in-depth Madoka (business process automation) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Madoka (business process automation) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Madoka (business process automation) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Madoka (business process automation) investments work better.
This Madoka (business process automation) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.