Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Multimedia telephony Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Multimedia telephony related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Multimedia telephony specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Multimedia telephony Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Multimedia telephony improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Multimedia telephony project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Think about the functions involved in your Multimedia telephony project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- How will you know that the Multimedia telephony project has been successful?
- What measurements are being captured?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Is the scope of Multimedia telephony defined?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Multimedia telephony book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Multimedia telephony self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Multimedia telephony Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Multimedia telephony areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Multimedia telephony Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Multimedia telephony projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Multimedia telephony Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Multimedia telephony project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Do you ensure the recommended rules of play and protocols are followed for your activity?
- Lessons Learned: How well were Multimedia telephony project issues communicated throughout your involvement in the Multimedia telephony project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a system in place to handle partial delivery of orders, back orders, and partial payments?
- Quality Audit: Are all complaints involving the possible failure of a device, labeling, or packaging to meet any of its specifications reviewed, evaluated, and investigated?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios a PMO must focus on?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is price analysis and when should it be performed?
- Source Selection Criteria: What aspects should the contracting officer brief the Multimedia telephony project on prior to evaluation of proposals?
- Schedule Management Plan: What tools and techniques will be used to estimate activity durations?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Multimedia telephony project estimates?
Step-by-step and complete Multimedia telephony Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Multimedia telephony project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Multimedia telephony project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Multimedia telephony project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Multimedia telephony project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Multimedia telephony project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Multimedia telephony project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Multimedia telephony project with this in-depth Multimedia telephony Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Multimedia telephony projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Multimedia telephony and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Multimedia telephony investments work better.
This Multimedia telephony All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.