Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NetOps Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NetOps related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NetOps specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NetOps Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NetOps improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the NetOps requirements in detail?
- How do we Lead with NetOps in Mind?
- Is the NetOps organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- How can we measure the performance?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected NetOps results are met?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NetOps book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your NetOps self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NetOps Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NetOps areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NetOps Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NetOps projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NetOps Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 NetOps project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Team Operating Agreement: What is the anticipated procedure (recruitment, solicitation of volunteers, or assignment) for selecting team members?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract include performance-based clauses?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Who has the PRIMARY responsibility to solve this problem?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the roles & responsibilities required for this NetOps project?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the NetOps project?
- Project Scope Statement: Write a brief purpose statement for this NetOps project. Include a business justification statement. What is the product of this NetOps project?
- Activity Attributes: What conclusions/generalizations can you draw from this?
Step-by-step and complete NetOps Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NetOps project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NetOps project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NetOps project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NetOps project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NetOps project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NetOps project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NetOps project with this in-depth NetOps Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NetOps projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NetOps and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NetOps investments work better.
This NetOps All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.