Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Score-P Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Score-P related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Score-P specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Score-P Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Score-P improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- Do the Score-P decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Score-P brings?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- In what ways are Score-P vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Is Score-P Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Score-P book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Score-P self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Score-P Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Score-P areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Score-P Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Score-P projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Score-P Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Score-P project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a broker of the products/supplies?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Score-P project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Planning Process Group: What are the different approaches to building the WBS?
- Procurement Audit: Has alternatives been considered for the specified procurement Score-P project?
- Procurement Audit: Are all pre-numbered checks accounted for on a regular basis?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established so that vendors with poor quality or late delivery are identified to eliminate additional dealings with that vendor?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Cost Baseline: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Score-P project(s)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Find an example of a contract for information technology services. Analyze the key features of the contract. What type of contract was used and why?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Score-P project risks at various Score-P project stages?
Step-by-step and complete Score-P Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Score-P project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Score-P project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Score-P project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Score-P project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Score-P project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Score-P project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Score-P project with this in-depth Score-P Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Score-P projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Score-P and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Score-P investments work better.
This Score-P All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.