Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ROI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ROI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ROI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ROI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ROI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- The Product Owner and the Team collaborate to do the best for the business. Each collaboration results in an improved ROI. But how much of an improvement?
- What is the approach to multiple mobile platforms, ios, android, et cetera, in the mobile app development environment framework and other aspects of this work?
- Its important to note: The business case is not ROI. Trying to pin ROI on content marketing is a bit like asking, Whats the ROI on your telephone system?
- Summarize financial results from current marketing programs and set return on investment (ROI) goals. Is your return greater than your total investment?
- Taking the degree of virtuality as given, what was the ROI from the teams efforts relative to what the organization would have achieved otherwise?
- Positioning (and, when necessary, repositioning) your business by zeroing in on the central idea that meets ROI needs and makes money
- Once you have people in your referral program funnel, what sort of results can you expect in terms of successful referrals and ROI?
- How can you enhance project and portfolio management and strengthen it governance to maximize roi and improve project delivery?
- Are metrics such as product profitability, customer lifetime value, and marketing campaign ROI calculated consistently?
- What is the quantifiable ROI for this solution (cost / time savings / data error minimization / etc)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ROI book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ROI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ROI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ROI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ROI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ROI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ROI Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ROI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Do you identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Lessons Learned: How timely were Progress Reports provided to the ROI project Manager by Team Members?
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there cosmetic errors that hinder readability and comprehension?
- Cost Management Plan: Exclusions – Is there scope to be performed or provided by others?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What areas would you highlight for changes or improvements?
- Lessons Learned: What worked well or did not work well, either for this ROI project or for the ROI project team?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess ROI project risks at various ROI project stages?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What happens if a team member disagrees with the Job Expectations?
- Cost Baseline: Have all the product or service deliverables been accepted by the customer?
Step-by-step and complete ROI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ROI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ROI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ROI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ROI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ROI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ROI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ROI project with this in-depth ROI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ROI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ROI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ROI investments work better.
This ROI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.