Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical System deployment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any System deployment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated System deployment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the System deployment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 684 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which System deployment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 684 standard requirements:
- Are there technological or capacity constraints from the legacy systems that would mandate or preclude real-time integration with the existing systems?
- Impact of upgrade projects on the service desk and it department in general; will you need to employ expensive consultants or re-train your it staff?
- Are there technological or capacity constraints from the legacy systems that would mandate or preclude real-time integration with the system?
- Has your organization conducted an evaluation of the Cybersecurity risks for major systems at each stage of the system deployment lifecycle?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that System deployment objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Consider the total cost of ownership; how much would it cost to upgrade your existing client os base today?
- Consider the total cost of ownership. How much would it cost to upgrade your existing client OS base today?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the System deployment book in PDF containing 684 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your System deployment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the System deployment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which System deployment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough System deployment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage System deployment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step System deployment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 System deployment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How accurately and timely was the Risk Management Log updated or reviewed?
- WBS Dictionary: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What areas would you highlight for changes or improvements?
- Cost Baseline: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Planning Process Group: How do you integrate System deployment project Planning with the Iterative/Evolutionary SDLC?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Did the consultant work with local staff to develop local capacity?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Find an example of a contract for information technology services. Analyze the key features of the contract. What type of contract was used and why?
- Scope Management Plan: Has adequate time for orientation & training of System deployment project staff been provided for in relation to technical nature of the application and the experience levels of System deployment project personnel?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the System deployment project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Schedule Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
Step-by-step and complete System deployment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 System deployment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 System deployment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 System deployment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 System deployment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 System deployment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 System deployment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any System deployment project with this in-depth System deployment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose System deployment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in System deployment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make System deployment investments work better.
This System deployment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.