Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Consensus-based assessment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Consensus-based assessment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Consensus-based assessment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Consensus-based assessment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Consensus-based assessment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- What can we do to improve?
- Do we monitor the Consensus-based assessment decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Can we add value to the current Consensus-based assessment decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- What needs improvement?
- How would you define the culture here?
- How do we accomplish our long range Consensus-based assessment goals?
- Is the scope of Consensus-based assessment defined?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Consensus-based assessment book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Consensus-based assessment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Consensus-based assessment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Consensus-based assessment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Consensus-based assessment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Consensus-based assessment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Consensus-based assessment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Consensus-based assessment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is current scope of the Consensus-based assessment project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Project Charter: Assumptions: What factors, for planning purposes, are you considering to be true?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members understand and articulate the same purpose without relying on ambiguous abstractions?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that the concepts of standardisation and coordination of procurement are used to take advantage of the departments collective buying power?
- Executing Process Group: How does Consensus-based assessment project management relate to other disciplines?
- Risk Audit: What are the costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Consensus-based assessment project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Consensus-based assessment project stage?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for a previously authorized Consensus-based assessment project?
Step-by-step and complete Consensus-based assessment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Consensus-based assessment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Consensus-based assessment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Consensus-based assessment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Consensus-based assessment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Consensus-based assessment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Consensus-based assessment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Consensus-based assessment project with this in-depth Consensus-based assessment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Consensus-based assessment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Consensus-based assessment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Consensus-based assessment investments work better.
This Consensus-based assessment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.