What is involved in Information society
Find out what the related areas are that Information society connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Information society thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Information society journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Information society leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Information society related domains to cover and 170 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Information society, Lev Manovich, Welfare state, Digital Rights Management, Information and communication technologies, Information Age, Digital addict, World Policy Institute, Integrated Authority File, Network society, Ulrich Beck, Information science, Information Revolution, The Social Life of Information, Post-industrial society, World-Wide Web, Information retrieval, The Information Society, Liquid modernity, Knowledge management, Uroš Pinterič, Affective labor, Outline of information science, Quantum information science, Data modeling, Free software, Digital Dark Ages, Wolfgang Fritz Haug, Information explosion, Internet economy, National Diet Library, Leonid Grinin, Information management, Information industry, Social exclusion, Social networking, Alistair Duff, World Summit on the Information Society, Future Shock, International Telecommunications Union, Steam power, Electronic commerce, Surveillance capitalism, Structural unemployment, The Control Revolution, Open source, Labour rights, Computer revolution, Information technology, Computer data storage, Intellectual property, Vilém Flusser, Ralf Dahrendorf, Information history, Digital transformation, Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Cultural studies, Industrial society, Information ecology:
Information society Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Information society projects and define what our big hairy audacious Information society goal is.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Information society services/products?
– Is Supporting Information society documentation required?
Lev Manovich Critical Criteria:
Model after Lev Manovich visions and look in other fields.
– Think about the functions involved in your Information society project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Information society?
– How to deal with Information society Changes?
Welfare state Critical Criteria:
Guide Welfare state management and question.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Information society into the services that we provide?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Information society activities?
Digital Rights Management Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Digital Rights Management goals and assess what counts with Digital Rights Management that we are not counting.
– Does our tool have the ability to integrate with Digital Rights Management Client & Server?
– What are all of our Information society domains and what do they do?
– How will you measure your Information society effectiveness?
– What about Information society Analysis of results?
Information and communication technologies Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Information and communication technologies visions and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are our needs in relation to Information society skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Information society opportunities costing us money?
– How do we measure improved Information society service perception, and satisfaction?
Information Age Critical Criteria:
Start Information Age leadership and cater for concise Information Age education.
– Consider your own Information society project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Information society. How do we gain traction?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Information society moving forward?
Digital addict Critical Criteria:
Face Digital addict adoptions and gather practices for scaling Digital addict.
– Does Information society include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What is the purpose of Information society in relation to the mission?
– How would one define Information society leadership?
World Policy Institute Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate World Policy Institute quality and test out new things.
– What is the source of the strategies for Information society strengthening and reform?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Information society study?
– Are there recognized Information society problems?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
X-ray Integrated Authority File tactics and oversee implementation of Integrated Authority File.
– Is maximizing Information society protection the same as minimizing Information society loss?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Information society activities?
– Do we all define Information society in the same way?
Network society Critical Criteria:
Reason over Network society governance and intervene in Network society processes and leadership.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Information society is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Information society? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What business benefits will Information society goals deliver if achieved?
Ulrich Beck Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Ulrich Beck outcomes and point out improvements in Ulrich Beck.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Information society strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Which Information society goals are the most important?
– Is a Information society Team Work effort in place?
Information science Critical Criteria:
Steer Information science strategies and triple focus on important concepts of Information science relationship management.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Information society project?
– Is there any existing Information society governance structure?
Information Revolution Critical Criteria:
Unify Information Revolution decisions and report on setting up Information Revolution without losing ground.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Information society been identified and analyzed?
The Social Life of Information Critical Criteria:
Detail The Social Life of Information failures and improve The Social Life of Information service perception.
– How do we Improve Information society service perception, and satisfaction?
– What will drive Information society change?
Post-industrial society Critical Criteria:
Administer Post-industrial society planning and get going.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Information society process?
– Does the Information society task fit the clients priorities?
World-Wide Web Critical Criteria:
Study World-Wide Web management and get going.
– Is there a Information society Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Information retrieval Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Information retrieval tactics and look for lots of ideas.
– Will Information society have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
The Information Society Critical Criteria:
Learn from The Information Society engagements and change contexts.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Information society processes?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Information society goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Information society?
Liquid modernity Critical Criteria:
Rank Liquid modernity governance and catalog what business benefits will Liquid modernity goals deliver if achieved.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Information society project manager?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Information society ?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Information society?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Knowledge management planning and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Knowledge management projects.
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– How do we manage Information society Knowledge Management (KM)?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Uroš Pinterič Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Uroš Pinterič failures and document what potential Uroš Pinterič megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Can we add value to the current Information society decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Information society effort?
– What vendors make products that address the Information society needs?
Affective labor Critical Criteria:
Canvass Affective labor outcomes and achieve a single Affective labor view and bringing data together.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Information society project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Information society project lifecycle?
– Is the scope of Information society defined?
Outline of information science Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Outline of information science issues and pay attention to the small things.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Information society? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Quantum information science Critical Criteria:
Focus on Quantum information science tasks and perfect Quantum information science conflict management.
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Start Data modeling goals and revise understanding of Data modeling architectures.
– Who will provide the final approval of Information society deliverables?
Free software Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Free software visions and define Free software competency-based leadership.
– In the case of a Information society project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Information society project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Information society project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How can you measure Information society in a systematic way?
Digital Dark Ages Critical Criteria:
Canvass Digital Dark Ages planning and gather Digital Dark Ages models .
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Information society process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Information society process available?
Wolfgang Fritz Haug Critical Criteria:
Understand Wolfgang Fritz Haug strategies and define Wolfgang Fritz Haug competency-based leadership.
Information explosion Critical Criteria:
Think about Information explosion planning and get answers.
Internet economy Critical Criteria:
Probe Internet economy risks and perfect Internet economy conflict management.
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Examine National Diet Library issues and assess and formulate effective operational and National Diet Library strategies.
– In what ways are Information society vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are specific Information society Rules to follow?
Leonid Grinin Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Leonid Grinin decisions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Information society is underway?
– Have you identified your Information society key performance indicators?
Information management Critical Criteria:
Model after Information management engagements and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Information management.
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– Will Information society deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
– What is our Information society Strategy?
Information industry Critical Criteria:
Frame Information industry quality and revise understanding of Information industry architectures.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Information society agendas for the next 3 years?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Information society requirements in detail?
Social exclusion Critical Criteria:
Review Social exclusion visions and look in other fields.
– How can you negotiate Information society successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we Identify specific Information society investment and emerging trends?
Social networking Critical Criteria:
Define Social networking leadership and customize techniques for implementing Social networking controls.
– Which social networking or e learning service allows the possibility of creating multiple virtual classrooms?
– How do we go about Securing Information society?
Alistair Duff Critical Criteria:
Check Alistair Duff strategies and correct better engagement with Alistair Duff results.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Information society does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Does our organization need more Information society education?
World Summit on the Information Society Critical Criteria:
Categorize World Summit on the Information Society risks and look in other fields.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Information society in a volatile global economy?
– How will you know that the Information society project has been successful?
– How is the value delivered by Information society being measured?
Future Shock Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Future Shock visions and prioritize challenges of Future Shock.
International Telecommunications Union Critical Criteria:
Rank International Telecommunications Union management and plan concise International Telecommunications Union education.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Information society, including any consulting or professional services?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Information society process?
Steam power Critical Criteria:
Investigate Steam power issues and document what potential Steam power megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Do we monitor the Information society decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Do we have past Information society Successes?
Electronic commerce Critical Criteria:
Meet over Electronic commerce leadership and get the big picture.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Information society processes?
– Is the security of electronic commerce services and their secure use ensured?
– What are the business goals Information society is aiming to achieve?
Surveillance capitalism Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Surveillance capitalism strategies and pioneer acquisition of Surveillance capitalism systems.
– Which customers cant participate in our Information society domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Does Information society appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Structural unemployment Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Structural unemployment projects and ask questions.
The Control Revolution Critical Criteria:
Have a session on The Control Revolution outcomes and grade techniques for implementing The Control Revolution controls.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Information society project?
Open source Critical Criteria:
Examine Open source leadership and attract Open source skills.
– Is there any open source personal cloud software which provides privacy and ease of use 1 click app installs cross platform html5?
– How much do political issues impact on the decision in open source projects and how does this ultimately impact on innovation?
– What are the different RDBMS (commercial and open source) options available in the cloud today?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Vetter, Infectious Open Source Software: Spreading Incentives or Promoting Resistance?
– What are some good open source projects for the internet of things?
– What are the best open source solutions for data loss prevention?
– Is open source software development essentially an agile method?
– Is there an open source alternative to adobe captivate?
– What can a cms do for an open source project?
– What are the open source alternatives to Moodle?
– What threat is Information society addressing?
Labour rights Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Labour rights issues and gather practices for scaling Labour rights.
Computer revolution Critical Criteria:
Steer Computer revolution planning and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Computer revolution decisions.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Information society project?
– Why should we adopt a Information society framework?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Information technology outcomes and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Information technology.
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Information society that make it risky?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Computer data storage Critical Criteria:
Start Computer data storage results and find the ideas you already have.
– How do we go about Comparing Information society approaches/solutions?
– Who needs to know about Information society ?
Intellectual property Critical Criteria:
Review Intellectual property tactics and point out Intellectual property tensions in leadership.
– What will be the policies for data sharing and public access (including provisions for protection of privacy, confidentiality, security, intellectual property rights and other rights as appropriate)?
– During the last 3 years, have you received a complaint or an injunction arising out of intellectual property infringement, content or advertising?
– Among the Information society product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is legal review performed on all intellectual property utilized in the course of your business operations?
– Am I concerned about intellectual property protection and legal issues of my application and data?
– Are there any data with intellectual property (e.g., patent, copyright) concerns with sharing?
– Is Information society dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Who will own any copyright or intellectual property rights to the data?
Vilém Flusser Critical Criteria:
Examine Vilém Flusser failures and display thorough understanding of the Vilém Flusser process.
Ralf Dahrendorf Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Ralf Dahrendorf results and handle a jump-start course to Ralf Dahrendorf.
– Does Information society analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Information history Critical Criteria:
Trace Information history quality and improve Information history service perception.
– What are the usability implications of Information society actions?
Digital transformation Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Digital transformation tasks and find out what it really means.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Information society leaders?
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Digital Millennium Copyright Act projects and be persistent.
– Is Information society Required?
Cultural studies Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Cultural studies tactics and probe the present value of growth of Cultural studies.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Information society?
– Can we do Information society without complex (expensive) analysis?
Industrial society Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Industrial society governance and secure Industrial society creativity.
Information ecology Critical Criteria:
Discourse Information ecology management and handle a jump-start course to Information ecology.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Information society models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Does Information society create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do Information society rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Information society Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Information society External links:
Information Society – Walking Away – YouTube
Information Society on Amazon Music
INFORMATION SOCIETY – WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND – YouTube
Lev Manovich External links:
Lev Manovich – Monoskop
Lev Manovich – Metadata, Mon Amour
Digital Rights Management External links:
Digital Rights Management | XanEdu
Digital Rights Management | Xbox 360
Information and communication technologies External links:
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES IN …
“Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) …
ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) …
Information Age External links:
The information age (Book, 2003) [WorldCat.org]
About Information Age
Information age (Musical CD, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Digital addict External links:
Are you a Digital Addict? with Brad Huddleston – YouTube
World Policy Institute External links:
Colombia’s Gender Problem | World Policy Institute
World Policy Institute – Home | Facebook
World Policy Institute – SourceWatch
Integrated Authority File External links:
MEDLARS indexing: integrated authority file
MEDLARS indexing integrated authority file : chemical section
Integrated Authority File – YouTube
Network society External links:
Roehampton Mental Health Network Society – Home | Facebook
Aspen Family and Community Network Society – Home | …
Dental Manager Network Society
Ulrich Beck External links:
Ulrich Beck (1655-1729) – Find A Grave Memorial
Ulrich Beck Quotes – BrainyQuote
Information science External links:
Master of Library and Information Science
Northeastern University College of Computer and Information Science …
Remote Access | Research Information Science & …
Information Revolution External links:
Information revolution (Book, 1983) [WorldCat.org]
Information Revolution Timeline by Nick Stoffel on Prezi
The Social Life of Information External links:
The social life of information in SearchWorks catalog
Praise for The Social Life of Information: “A thoughtful and challenging read that belongs on the bookshelf of anyone trying to invent or make sense of …
Post-industrial society External links:
Coming Post-Industrial Society, Mar 6 2000 | C-SPAN.org
What is POST-INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY? What does POST …
Definition of a Post-Industrial Society – ThoughtCo
Information retrieval External links:
Introduction to Information Retrieval
Past Performance Information Retrieval System (PPIRS)
[PDF]Introduction to Information Retrieval
The Information Society External links:
The Information Society – Running (Free Mix ) 1985 – YouTube
Liquid modernity External links:
Liquid Modernity – Cyborg Anthropology
Liquid Modernity ~ Abdal Hakim Murad – YouTube
Liquid Modernity concludes the analysis undertaken in Bauman’s two previous books Globalization: The Human Consequences and In Search of Politics. Together these volumes form a brilliant analysis of the changing conditions of social and political life by one of the most original thinkers writing today. The Amazon Book Review Author …
Knowledge management External links:
APQC’s 2018 Knowledge Management Conference
A hub for technical knowledge management. — NDCAC
Knowledge Management System – Login
Affective labor External links:
Fifty Shades of Affective Labor for Capital | JSTOR Daily
Quantum information science External links:
Quantum Information Science at UFABC
Quantum information science | NIST
AQIS 2018 | 18th Asian Quantum Information Science Conference
Data modeling External links:
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Data Modeling Foundations Flashcards | Quizlet
Data modeling (Book, 1999) [WorldCat.org]
Free software External links:
Paint.NET – Free Software for Digital Photo Editing
FileHippo – Downloads Free Software
Top Free Software Downloads – Windows and Mac Programs
Wolfgang Fritz Haug External links:
Wolfgang Fritz Haug (2016) Impulse aus der Gründerzeit …
Wolfgang Fritz Haug | Facebook
Wolfgang Fritz Haug – IMDb
Information explosion External links:
The information explosion. (Book, 1971) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]The Information Explosion: A (Very) Brief History
The Information explosion. (Film, 1967) [WorldCat.org]
National Diet Library External links:
Floor Plan | National Diet Library
National Diet Library 国立国会図書館 — National Diet Library
National Diet Library | library, Tokyo, Japan | Britannica.com
Information management External links:
Health Information Management (HIM) Education and …
Information Management | Information Management
Information industry External links:
Software and Information Industry Association records
Information Industry – O*NET OnLine
Information Industry Reports Drilldown by Bizminer
Social exclusion External links:
A new bullying: social exclusion | The New Bullying
Social exclusion | Define Social exclusion at Dictionary.com
Understanding and Coping with Social Exclusion
Social networking External links:
[PDF]OPSEC and Safe Social Networking
Social Networking Meetups – Meetup
Alistair Duff External links:
Alistair Duff (@allyduff86) | Twitter
Alistair Duff Lawyer Profile on Martindale.com
Alistair Duff Profiles | Facebook
World Summit on the Information Society External links:
World Summit on the Information Society
The World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) Phase …
[PDF]WORLD SUMMIT ON THE INFORMATION SOCIETY …
Future Shock External links:
“Flashforward” Future Shock (TV Episode 2010) – IMDb
Future Shock – SITE Santa Fe
Future Shock (Future Shock, #1) by Elizabeth Briggs
International Telecommunications Union External links:
International Telecommunications Union | Benton …
Steam power External links:
Modern Steam Power | Progressive Steam Technology
Free Shipping on orders over $35. Buy Shark GI405 1,600 Watts 8 in. Professional Steam Power Iron at Walmart.com
steam power | energy | Britannica.com
Electronic commerce External links:
Electronic Commerce – ecommerce
NEXCOM Ship Stores Electronic Commerce Login
Barnes & Noble Electronic Commerce
Surveillance capitalism External links:
What is SURVEILLANCE CAPITALISM? What does …
Big Other: Surveillance Capitalism and the Prospects of …
Structural unemployment External links:
Structural Unemployment (eBook, 1992) [WorldCat.org]
Structural Unemployment – Investopedia
[PDF]Cyclical Unemployment, Structural Unemployment
The Control Revolution External links:
The Control Revolution
Amazon.com: The Control Revolution: Technological and Economic Origins of the Information Society (9780674169869): James R. Beniger: Books
The Control Revolution: Technological and Economic …
Open source External links:
What is open source software? | Opensource.com
Labour rights External links:
DC Labour Rights – Home | Facebook
Labour Rights Indicators – YouTube
Information technology External links:
Umail | University Information Technology Services
Student Email | Information Technology
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
Computer data storage External links:
Computer Data Storage Options – Ferris State University
Computer Data Storage Terms Flashcards | Quizlet
Dell Computer Data Storage & Backup Devices | Dell …
Intellectual property External links:
Knobbe Martens Intellectual Property Law
Intellectual Property : Law360 : Legal News & Analysis
Intellectual Property Rights (IPRS) search – cbp.gov
Vilém Flusser External links:
Vilém Flusser — University of Minnesota Press
[PDF]Towards A Philosophy of Photography Vilém Flusser
Vilém Flusser – Home | Facebook
Ralf Dahrendorf External links:
Conversations with History: Sir Ralf Dahrendorf – YouTube
Ralf Dahrendorf, Sociologist, Dies at 80 – The New York Times
Sir Ralf Dahrendorf | Conversations with History | 1989
Digital transformation External links:
Digital transformation | McKinsey on Healthcare
Dialexa – Digital Transformation Strategy
Cloud Training That Drives Digital Transformation
Digital Millennium Copyright Act External links:
[PDF]DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice and …
[PDF]The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
Cultural studies External links:
Alaska’s Cultures | Alaska History and Cultural Studies
What is Cultural Studies? – Cultural Studies @ UNC
Industrial society External links:
What is true of an industrial society – Answers.com
The Making of Industrial Society – glencoe.mheducation.com
Industrial Society — Definition, History, and Issues
Information ecology External links:
[PPT]Information Ecology – Chapter 5 Politics – Review
Information Ecology – dl.acm.org
information ecology llc | better technology