Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MKS Integrity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MKS Integrity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MKS Integrity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MKS Integrity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 684 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MKS Integrity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 684 standard requirements:
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these MKS Integrity processes?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of MKS Integrity product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good MKS Integrity project manager?
- Are the measurements objective?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about MKS Integrity. How do we gain traction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MKS Integrity book in PDF containing 684 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your MKS Integrity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MKS Integrity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MKS Integrity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MKS Integrity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MKS Integrity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MKS Integrity Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 MKS Integrity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will MKS Integrity project success require up to date information at a moments notice?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are the required specifications for products or services changing?
- Team Operating Agreement: What are the boundaries (organizational or geographic) within which you operate?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Cost Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is MKS Integrity project portfolio management (PPM) important?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can organizations use a weighted decision matrix to evaluate proposals as part of source selection?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the gestation period for the MKS Integrity project with specific technology?
- Project Charter: Customer Benefits: What customer requirements does this MKS Integrity project address?
Step-by-step and complete MKS Integrity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MKS Integrity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MKS Integrity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MKS Integrity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MKS Integrity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MKS Integrity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MKS Integrity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MKS Integrity project with this in-depth MKS Integrity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MKS Integrity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MKS Integrity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MKS Integrity investments work better.
This MKS Integrity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.