Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Organizational development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Organizational development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Organizational development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Organizational development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 635 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Organizational development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 635 standard requirements:
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
- Among the Organizational development product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- Are there Organizational development problems defined?
- How is business? Why?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- How will you know that the Organizational development project has been successful?
- Who is the Organizational development process owner?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Organizational development book in PDF containing 635 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Organizational development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Organizational development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Organizational development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Organizational development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Organizational development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Organizational development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Organizational development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: What approved evidence based screening tools can be used?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
- Procurement Audit: How do you deal with budget constrains and assurance needs?
- Project Scope Statement: Have the Configuration Management functions been assigned?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Cost Control Tool Do Many Experts Say is Crucial to Organizational development project Management?
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the Organizational development project on other Organizational development projects or work efforts?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Organizational development project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Research risk management software. Are many products available?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
Step-by-step and complete Organizational development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Organizational development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Organizational development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Organizational development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Organizational development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Organizational development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Organizational development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Organizational development project with this in-depth Organizational development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Organizational development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Organizational development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Organizational development investments work better.
This Organizational development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.