What is involved in 3.5G
Find out what the related areas are that 3.5G connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a 3.5G thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its 3.5G journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward 3.5G leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which 3.5G related domains to cover and 121 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
3.5G, Node B, IEEE 802.20, Semaphore line, Cellular frequencies, Quad band, Communications satellite, Local area network, Network switch, GSM frequency bands, UMTS frequency bands, Higher-order modulation, Round trip time, Television network, Evolved High Speed Packet Access, Molecular communication, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Telephone exchange, Transmission Time Interval, 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2, High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data, Automatic repeat request, Optical communication, Global System for Mobile Communications, High-Speed Uplink Packet Access, Channel access method, Public switched telephone network, Nikola Tesla, AMR radiotelephone network, LTE Advanced, Time-division multiplexing, DigRF V3, Polarization-division multiplexing, Frequency-division multiplexing, Global mobile Suppliers Association, High Speed Packet Access, Flag semaphore, Personal Digital Cellular, Vladimir K. Zworykin, Cable television, Smoke signal, IEEE 1901, Coaxial cable, Code rate, The Telephone Cases, Advanced Mobile Telephone System, LTE Advanced Pro, Johann Philipp Reis, Radio wave, Cellular digital packet data, General Packet Radio Service, Radio network, Total Access Communication System, Satellite Internet access:
3.5G Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about 3.5G engagements and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that 3.5G objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What are all of our 3.5G domains and what do they do?
– Who needs to know about 3.5G ?
Node B Critical Criteria:
Categorize Node B strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Node B projects.
– Which 3.5G goals are the most important?
– Who sets the 3.5G standards?
– What are current 3.5G Paradigms?
IEEE 802.20 Critical Criteria:
Face IEEE 802.20 management and stake your claim.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your 3.5G processes?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with 3.5G ?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as 3.5G leaders?
Semaphore line Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Semaphore line tactics and get the big picture.
– How can the value of 3.5G be defined?
– Why are 3.5G skills important?
Cellular frequencies Critical Criteria:
Understand Cellular frequencies engagements and explore and align the progress in Cellular frequencies.
– Which customers cant participate in our 3.5G domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How important is 3.5G to the user organizations mission?
– Can we do 3.5G without complex (expensive) analysis?
Quad band Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Quad band risks and change contexts.
– Is the 3.5G organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How will you know that the 3.5G project has been successful?
Communications satellite Critical Criteria:
Recall Communications satellite decisions and get the big picture.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a 3.5G strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– When a 3.5G manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Local area network Critical Criteria:
Confer re Local area network results and give examples utilizing a core of simple Local area network skills.
– A virtual local area network (vlan) is a physical grouping of network devices within a larger network. true or false?
– How do we Improve 3.5G service perception, and satisfaction?
– What is our formula for success in 3.5G ?
Network switch Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Network switch results and define Network switch competency-based leadership.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your 3.5G strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– For your 3.5G project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How can we improve 3.5G?
GSM frequency bands Critical Criteria:
Contribute to GSM frequency bands projects and learn.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which 3.5G models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective 3.5G leader?
– To what extent does management recognize 3.5G as a tool to increase the results?
UMTS frequency bands Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize UMTS frequency bands engagements and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging UMTS frequency bands.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once 3.5G is underway?
– Is there a 3.5G Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How to deal with 3.5G Changes?
Higher-order modulation Critical Criteria:
Derive from Higher-order modulation failures and attract Higher-order modulation skills.
– Does 3.5G systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What potential environmental factors impact the 3.5G effort?
Round trip time Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Round trip time outcomes and explore and align the progress in Round trip time.
– Do those selected for the 3.5G team have a good general understanding of what 3.5G is all about?
– How do we Identify specific 3.5G investment and emerging trends?
– What are specific 3.5G Rules to follow?
Television network Critical Criteria:
Own Television network strategies and find out.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether 3.5G goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What business benefits will 3.5G goals deliver if achieved?
Evolved High Speed Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Evolved High Speed Packet Access outcomes and handle a jump-start course to Evolved High Speed Packet Access.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this 3.5G process?
– Have the types of risks that may impact 3.5G been identified and analyzed?
– What threat is 3.5G addressing?
Molecular communication Critical Criteria:
Refer to Molecular communication visions and integrate design thinking in Molecular communication innovation.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once 3.5G is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– In what ways are 3.5G vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Is there any existing 3.5G governance structure?
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers visions and perfect Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers conflict management.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of 3.5G moving forward?
– How do we Lead with 3.5G in Mind?
– Are there 3.5G problems defined?
Telephone exchange Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Telephone exchange risks and finalize specific methods for Telephone exchange acceptance.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed 3.5G opportunities costing us money?
– Are there 3.5G Models?
Transmission Time Interval Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Transmission Time Interval leadership and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Transmission Time Interval projects.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our 3.5G agendas for the next 3 years?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its 3.5G processes?
– What is Effective 3.5G?
3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 Critical Criteria:
Guard 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 risks and prioritize challenges of 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2.
– Do we monitor the 3.5G decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data Critical Criteria:
Substantiate High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data outcomes and summarize a clear High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data focus.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new 3.5G in a volatile global economy?
Automatic repeat request Critical Criteria:
Devise Automatic repeat request tactics and triple focus on important concepts of Automatic repeat request relationship management.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of 3.5G?
Optical communication Critical Criteria:
Devise Optical communication leadership and be persistent.
– Among the 3.5G product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving 3.5G forward?
Global System for Mobile Communications Critical Criteria:
Face Global System for Mobile Communications tasks and get out your magnifying glass.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your 3.5G project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
High-Speed Uplink Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Scan High-Speed Uplink Packet Access strategies and sort High-Speed Uplink Packet Access activities.
– What is the purpose of 3.5G in relation to the mission?
– Is a 3.5G Team Work effort in place?
Channel access method Critical Criteria:
Face Channel access method goals and explain and analyze the challenges of Channel access method.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate 3.5G delivery for example is new software needed?
Public switched telephone network Critical Criteria:
Jump start Public switched telephone network issues and learn.
– What are the short and long-term 3.5G goals?
– Does 3.5G appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Nikola Tesla Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Nikola Tesla management and stake your claim.
– What management system can we use to leverage the 3.5G experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are the Essentials of Internal 3.5G Management?
AMR radiotelephone network Critical Criteria:
Study AMR radiotelephone network projects and oversee AMR radiotelephone network management by competencies.
– Is the scope of 3.5G defined?
LTE Advanced Critical Criteria:
Devise LTE Advanced tactics and correct better engagement with LTE Advanced results.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the 3.5G process?
– Does our organization need more 3.5G education?
Time-division multiplexing Critical Criteria:
Devise Time-division multiplexing management and display thorough understanding of the Time-division multiplexing process.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these 3.5G processes?
– How do we go about Comparing 3.5G approaches/solutions?
DigRF V3 Critical Criteria:
Read up on DigRF V3 management and adjust implementation of DigRF V3.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a 3.5G study?
– Are we Assessing 3.5G and Risk?
Polarization-division multiplexing Critical Criteria:
Confer re Polarization-division multiplexing planning and adopt an insight outlook.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom 3.5G project?
– Is 3.5G Required?
Frequency-division multiplexing Critical Criteria:
Discourse Frequency-division multiplexing engagements and remodel and develop an effective Frequency-division multiplexing strategy.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a 3.5G project?
– How will you measure your 3.5G effectiveness?
Global mobile Suppliers Association Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Global mobile Suppliers Association projects and raise human resource and employment practices for Global mobile Suppliers Association.
– Who will provide the final approval of 3.5G deliverables?
– What are the usability implications of 3.5G actions?
High Speed Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Boost High Speed Packet Access quality and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough High Speed Packet Access results.
– How do mission and objectives affect the 3.5G processes of our organization?
Flag semaphore Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Flag semaphore risks and oversee Flag semaphore requirements.
– Think about the functions involved in your 3.5G project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How likely is the current 3.5G plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Personal Digital Cellular Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Personal Digital Cellular quality and learn.
– How do we keep improving 3.5G?
Vladimir K. Zworykin Critical Criteria:
Own Vladimir K. Zworykin tactics and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Vladimir K. Zworykin results.
– Can we add value to the current 3.5G decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the 3.5G requirements in detail?
Cable television Critical Criteria:
Graph Cable television goals and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Cable television information.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing 3.5G?
– Does the 3.5G task fit the clients priorities?
– Are there recognized 3.5G problems?
Smoke signal Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Smoke signal tasks and gather practices for scaling Smoke signal.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect 3.5G workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do we ensure that implementations of 3.5G products are done in a way that ensures safety?
IEEE 1901 Critical Criteria:
Have a session on IEEE 1901 issues and acquire concise IEEE 1901 education.
– How can you negotiate 3.5G successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Do we have past 3.5G Successes?
Coaxial cable Critical Criteria:
Focus on Coaxial cable projects and look for lots of ideas.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the 3.5G process?
– Is 3.5G dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Code rate Critical Criteria:
Deduce Code rate engagements and report on developing an effective Code rate strategy.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting 3.5G with what users do day-to-day?
– Are assumptions made in 3.5G stated explicitly?
The Telephone Cases Critical Criteria:
Be clear about The Telephone Cases engagements and assess and formulate effective operational and The Telephone Cases strategies.
– Does 3.5G analysis show the relationships among important 3.5G factors?
Advanced Mobile Telephone System Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Advanced Mobile Telephone System results and proactively manage Advanced Mobile Telephone System risks.
– What are internal and external 3.5G relations?
– How can skill-level changes improve 3.5G?
LTE Advanced Pro Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot LTE Advanced Pro planning and gather practices for scaling LTE Advanced Pro.
– What are our best practices for minimizing 3.5G project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the 3.5G project lifecycle?
– How would one define 3.5G leadership?
Johann Philipp Reis Critical Criteria:
Study Johann Philipp Reis visions and pay attention to the small things.
– What are our 3.5G Processes?
Radio wave Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Radio wave engagements and report on the economics of relationships managing Radio wave and constraints.
Cellular digital packet data Critical Criteria:
Add value to Cellular digital packet data goals and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Cellular digital packet data.
– Is Supporting 3.5G documentation required?
General Packet Radio Service Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on General Packet Radio Service tactics and explain and analyze the challenges of General Packet Radio Service.
– Consider your own 3.5G project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Radio network Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Radio network failures and pay attention to the small things.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a 3.5G process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the 3.5G process available?
Total Access Communication System Critical Criteria:
Apply Total Access Communication System failures and change contexts.
– What are the barriers to increased 3.5G production?
Satellite Internet access Critical Criteria:
Boost Satellite Internet access governance and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Satellite Internet access projects.
– Is 3.5G Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the 3.5G Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
3.5G External links:
HARDMAN Epoxy,Fast Setting,Amber,3.5g,Pk10 – Grainger
[PDF]3.5G Locate / recoVer-s – IMETRIK
Amazon.com : Benefit Fake Up Hydrating Crease Control Concealer – #02 Medium 3.5g/0.12oz : Concealers Makeup : Beauty
Node B External links:
How is Node B Frame Number abbreviated? – …
Difference Between BTS and Node B – YouTube
IEEE 802.20 External links:
[PDF]Project IEEE 802.20 Mobile Broadband Wireless …
[PDF]IEEE 802.20 Based Broadband Railroad Digital …
IEEE 802.20 Established | Light Reading
Semaphore line External links:
Semaphore line for Kids – Kiddle
Semaphore line Facts for Kids | KidzSearch.com
Cellular frequencies External links:
Canadian Cellular Frequencies – Matrix Mobile
Antenova antennas suit ISM and cellular frequencies
[PPT]SMR AND CELLULAR FREQUENCIES
Quad band External links:
Amazon.com: TYT TH-9800 Quad Band 50W Cross-Band Mobile Car Ham Radio Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
YAESU FT-8900R Transceivers Mobile Quad Band 10m …
Communications satellite External links:
Navy Prepares for Jan. 20 Communications Satellite Launch
All Systems Go for Navy’s Communications Satellite …
Local area network External links:
Netsh Commands for Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN…
What is a Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)? – …
How to Set up DHCP on a Local Area Network: 13 Steps
Network switch External links:
FlexFabric Data Center Network Switch Fabric Solution | …
Amazon.com: NETGEAR GS105NA 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch | Lifetime Next Business Day Replacement | Sturdy Metal | Desktop | Plug-and-Play | …
GSM frequency bands External links:
GSM Frequency Bands | Telecommunications | …
GSM frequency bands – YouTube
UMTS frequency bands External links:
UMTS Frequency Bands | 3 G | Wireless
Higher-order modulation External links:
Extremely Higher-Order Modulation Formats – Optical …
Round trip time External links:
Introducing Zero Round Trip Time Resumption (0-RTT)
Television network External links:
The CW Television Network | CW Shows | Official CW Show …
Racetrack Television Network
Evolved High Speed Packet Access External links:
Evolved High Speed Packet Access (HSPA+) | vertex
Evolved High Speed Packet Access – Review
[PDF]UMTS Evolved High Speed Packet Access (HSPA)
Molecular communication External links:
Molecular Communication for Future Nano-network : …
Molecular communication among biological nanomachines…
Scientists discover molecular communication network …
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers External links:
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
Telephone exchange External links:
Online BillPay – Steelville Telephone Exchange Inc.
North American Telephone Exchange Lookup by NPA NXX
Transmission Time Interval External links:
TTI – Transmission Time Interval | AcronymFinder
3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 External links:
3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 – Sensagent.com
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/3rd generation partnership project 2/en-en
3GPP2 means 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2
3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 – Revolvy
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/3rd Generation Partnership Project 2
High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data External links:
HSCSD (High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data) – Global …
High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data | TelecomSpace
Automatic repeat request External links:
Automatic Repeat Request (ARQ) – James Madison …
Automatic Repeat Request/Query – How is Automatic …
Automatic repeat request | communications | Britannica.com
Global System for Mobile Communications External links:
GSM (Global System for Mobile communications) is an …
Waheed GSM – Global System for Mobile communications
High-Speed Uplink Packet Access External links:
High-Speed Uplink Packet Access
http://High-Speed Uplink Packet Access is a 3G mobile telephony protocol in the HSPA family with up-link speeds up to 5.76 Mbit/s. The name HSUPA was created by Nokia. The official 3GPP name for ‘HSUPA’ is Enhanced Uplink. The specifications for HSUPA are included in Universal Mobile Telecommunications System Release 6 standard published by 3GPP. – “The technical purpose of the Enhanced Uplink feature is to improve the performance of uplink dedicated transport channels, i.e. to increase capacity and throughput and reduce delay.”
High-speed uplink packet access – HSPA Evolution – …
Channel access method External links:
MACA – A New Channel Access Method for Packet Radio
[PDF]MACA – A New Channel Access Method for Packet Radio
Channel access method and apparatus in wireless local …
Public switched telephone network External links:
[DOC]Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)
Public Switched Telephone Network – phonepower.com
Nikola Tesla External links:
Nikola Tesla Essays
Nikola Tesla – Inventions – HISTORY.com
Nikola Tesla – IMDb
AMR radiotelephone network External links:
AMR radiotelephone network (Czechoslovakia) – …
LTE Advanced External links:
Wi Fi Hotspots with Unlimited Data | Unlimited LTE Advanced
LTE Advanced Pro and Gigabit LTE: The Path to 5G
LTE Advanced in Unlicensed Spectrum | Qualcomm
Time-division multiplexing External links:
Time-division multiplexing | electronics | Britannica.com
Frequency-division multiplexing External links:
Frequency-division multiplexing | electronics | Britannica.com
Global mobile Suppliers Association External links:
GSA – GSA Global mobile Suppliers Association …
gsacom.com – GSA – The Global mobile Suppliers Association
gsacom.com – GSA – The Global mobile Suppliers Association
High Speed Packet Access External links:
Evolved High Speed Packet Access (HSPA+) | vertex
HSPA and HSPA+ High Speed Packet Access for 3G …
Flag semaphore External links:
Flag Semaphore Signals Quiz – By marmagold – Sporcle
Flag semaphore – Just Solve the File Format Problem
flag semaphore – Wiktionary
Personal Digital Cellular External links:
PDC abbreviation stands for Personal Digital Cellular
PDC (personal digital cellular) – Gartner IT Glossary
PDC (Personal Digital Cellular) – Global Telecoms Insight
Vladimir K. Zworykin External links:
QUOTES BY VLADIMIR K. ZWORYKIN | A-Z Quotes
Vladimir K. Zworykin – IMDb
[PDF]VLADIMIR K. ZWORYKIN AWARD RECIPIENTS
Cable television External links:
Charter Spectrum TV: Digital Cable Television Service
The 5 Best Alternatives To Using Cable Television in 2017
Use this versatile Paladin DataShark Cable Television or Satellite Compression Crimp Kit to install digital cable or modem jacks.
Smoke signal External links:
Digital Smoke Signals, : Rated 4.9 of 5, check 820 Reviews of Digital Smoke Signals, Newsstand
Smoke Signals Pipe and Tobacco Shop Dover NH
Smoke Signal Bluestem | Spring Hill Nurseries
IEEE 1901 External links:
The Third Meeting | WGC of IEEE 1901.1
[PDF]IEEE 1901 Access System: An Overview of Its …
WGC of IEEE 1901.1
Coaxial cable External links:
Visit the Home Depot to buy Southwire Company RG6 500 ft. Black 18 AWG Coaxial Cable 56918245
coaxial cable – Staples Inc.
Coaxial Cable Connectors – Walmart.com
Code rate External links:
LTE Code Rate | Telecommunications | Communication
http://In telecommunication and information theory, the code rate (or information rate) of a forward error correction code is the proportion of the data-stream that is useful (non-redundant). That is, if the code rate is k/n, for every k bits of useful information, the coder generates totally n bits of data, of which n-k are redundant.
The Telephone Cases External links:
The Telephone Cases – YouTube
Advanced Mobile Telephone System External links:
Advanced Mobile Telephone System – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Advanced Mobile Telephone System
AMTS – Advanced Mobile Telephone System in …
LTE Advanced Pro External links:
LTE Advanced Pro | Qualcomm
Johann Philipp Reis External links:
Johann Philipp Reis 1782-1848 – Ancestry
Johann Philipp Reis | German physicist | Britannica.com
Johann Philipp Reis 1752-1752 – Ancestry
Radio wave External links:
Radio Wave Propagation Flashcards | Quizlet
radio wave | Examples, Uses, Facts, & Range | Britannica.com
What type of wave is a radio wave – Answers.com
Cellular digital packet data External links:
cellular digital packet data | WSDOT
cellular digital packet data | WSDOT
General Packet Radio Service External links:
General Packet Radio Service – Wiktionary
GPRS : general packet radio service (Book, 2001) …
Radio network External links:
TheBlaze Radio Network
Inception Radio Network – Official Site
Total Access Communication System External links:
Total Access Communication System – WOW.com
TACS – Total Access Communication System
Satellite Internet access External links:
Satellite Internet Access Up In The Air – forbes.com
Satellite Internet Access Provider – Skycasters, LLC
[PDF]Wireless technology and satellite internet access for …