What is involved in FTTP fiber to the premises
Find out what the related areas are that FTTP fiber to the premises connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a FTTP fiber to the premises thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its FTTP fiber to the premises journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward FTTP fiber to the premises leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which FTTP fiber to the premises related domains to cover and 123 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
FTTP fiber to the premises, Wireless network, Telekom Austria, Fiber in the loop, Orbital angular momentum multiplexing, Broadband over power lines, Vladimir K. Zworykin, Guglielmo Marconi, Cable Internet access, Hydraulic telegraph, Last mile, Fiber to the premises by country, Public switched telephone network, Smart appliance, Jagadish Chandra Bose, Nikola Tesla, Hybrid fibre-coaxial, Digital subscriber line, Mobile telephony, Twisted pair, Polarization-division multiplexing, Next-generation access, Telecommunications network, IEEE P1901, Local area network, Communications satellite, Transmission medium, Transmission line, Motorola Canopy, HomePlug AV, Wireless USB, Cable TV, BellSouth Telecommunications, Molecular communication, Cellular network, Mass media, Radio wave, Philo Farnsworth, Utility pole, General Packet Radio Service, Electric vehicles, The Telephone Cases, Timeline of communication technology, IEEE 802.3ah, Submarine communications cable, Category 6a cable, IEEE 1901:
FTTP fiber to the premises Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate FTTP fiber to the premises goals and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging FTTP fiber to the premises.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as FTTP fiber to the premises leaders?
– How would one define FTTP fiber to the premises leadership?
– Do we have past FTTP fiber to the premises Successes?
Wireless network Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Wireless network visions and transcribe Wireless network as tomorrows backbone for success.
– If wireless technology is used, do perimeter firewalls exist between wireless networks and the payment card environment?
– What are our needs in relation to FTTP fiber to the premises skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What percentage of classrooms in the school has access to the schools wireless network?
– What threat is FTTP fiber to the premises addressing?
– What is our FTTP fiber to the premises Strategy?
Telekom Austria Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Telekom Austria quality and assess and formulate effective operational and Telekom Austria strategies.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once FTTP fiber to the premises is underway?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that FTTP fiber to the premises objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Is a FTTP fiber to the premises Team Work effort in place?
Fiber in the loop Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Fiber in the loop quality and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Fiber in the loop projects.
– What are the disruptive FTTP fiber to the premises technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Are there FTTP fiber to the premises problems defined?
Orbital angular momentum multiplexing Critical Criteria:
Study Orbital angular momentum multiplexing planning and catalog Orbital angular momentum multiplexing activities.
– For your FTTP fiber to the premises project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are the business goals FTTP fiber to the premises is aiming to achieve?
Broadband over power lines Critical Criteria:
Mine Broadband over power lines tasks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Broadband over power lines.
– What is the total cost related to deploying FTTP fiber to the premises, including any consulting or professional services?
– What potential environmental factors impact the FTTP fiber to the premises effort?
– Does FTTP fiber to the premises appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Vladimir K. Zworykin Critical Criteria:
Guard Vladimir K. Zworykin strategies and find out what it really means.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which FTTP fiber to the premises models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– In what ways are FTTP fiber to the premises vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How can the value of FTTP fiber to the premises be defined?
Guglielmo Marconi Critical Criteria:
Think about Guglielmo Marconi visions and do something to it.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your FTTP fiber to the premises project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Are accountability and ownership for FTTP fiber to the premises clearly defined?
– How will you measure your FTTP fiber to the premises effectiveness?
Cable Internet access Critical Criteria:
Study Cable Internet access issues and finalize specific methods for Cable Internet access acceptance.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these FTTP fiber to the premises processes?
Hydraulic telegraph Critical Criteria:
Audit Hydraulic telegraph governance and summarize a clear Hydraulic telegraph focus.
– Is there any existing FTTP fiber to the premises governance structure?
– Is the scope of FTTP fiber to the premises defined?
Last mile Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Last mile outcomes and summarize a clear Last mile focus.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding FTTP fiber to the premises?
– Is FTTP fiber to the premises Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are our FTTP fiber to the premises Processes?
– What is the last mile connectioin?
Fiber to the premises by country Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Fiber to the premises by country outcomes and transcribe Fiber to the premises by country as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of FTTP fiber to the premises into the services that we provide?
– Is Supporting FTTP fiber to the premises documentation required?
– How do we maintain FTTP fiber to the premisess Integrity?
Public switched telephone network Critical Criteria:
Match Public switched telephone network risks and be persistent.
– How do your measurements capture actionable FTTP fiber to the premises information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Smart appliance Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Smart appliance tasks and plan concise Smart appliance education.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new FTTP fiber to the premises in a volatile global economy?
– What is the source of the strategies for FTTP fiber to the premises strengthening and reform?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in FTTP fiber to the premises?
Jagadish Chandra Bose Critical Criteria:
Rank Jagadish Chandra Bose planning and oversee Jagadish Chandra Bose management by competencies.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom FTTP fiber to the premises project?
– How will you know that the FTTP fiber to the premises project has been successful?
Nikola Tesla Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Nikola Tesla outcomes and differentiate in coordinating Nikola Tesla.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your FTTP fiber to the premises processes?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether FTTP fiber to the premises goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Hybrid fibre-coaxial Critical Criteria:
Devise Hybrid fibre-coaxial adoptions and adjust implementation of Hybrid fibre-coaxial.
– Who sets the FTTP fiber to the premises standards?
Digital subscriber line Critical Criteria:
Value Digital subscriber line tactics and intervene in Digital subscriber line processes and leadership.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a FTTP fiber to the premises study?
– Why should we adopt a FTTP fiber to the premises framework?
– What are current FTTP fiber to the premises Paradigms?
Mobile telephony Critical Criteria:
Trace Mobile telephony visions and spearhead techniques for implementing Mobile telephony.
– Do those selected for the FTTP fiber to the premises team have a good general understanding of what FTTP fiber to the premises is all about?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with FTTP fiber to the premises ?
Twisted pair Critical Criteria:
Track Twisted pair results and know what your objective is.
– Are assumptions made in FTTP fiber to the premises stated explicitly?
Polarization-division multiplexing Critical Criteria:
Talk about Polarization-division multiplexing strategies and intervene in Polarization-division multiplexing processes and leadership.
– How do we know that any FTTP fiber to the premises analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How important is FTTP fiber to the premises to the user organizations mission?
Next-generation access Critical Criteria:
Canvass Next-generation access strategies and secure Next-generation access creativity.
– Does FTTP fiber to the premises analysis show the relationships among important FTTP fiber to the premises factors?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of FTTP fiber to the premises?
Telecommunications network Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Telecommunications network management and slay a dragon.
– How can you negotiate FTTP fiber to the premises successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a FTTP fiber to the premises project?
IEEE P1901 Critical Criteria:
Prioritize IEEE P1901 goals and finalize the present value of growth of IEEE P1901.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if FTTP fiber to the premises does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Local area network Critical Criteria:
Trace Local area network tactics and revise understanding of Local area network architectures.
– A virtual local area network (vlan) is a physical grouping of network devices within a larger network. true or false?
– Which FTTP fiber to the premises goals are the most important?
– What are specific FTTP fiber to the premises Rules to follow?
– Are there recognized FTTP fiber to the premises problems?
Communications satellite Critical Criteria:
Judge Communications satellite planning and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Communications satellite.
– How can we improve FTTP fiber to the premises?
Transmission medium Critical Criteria:
Investigate Transmission medium tasks and do something to it.
– What are our best practices for minimizing FTTP fiber to the premises project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the FTTP fiber to the premises project lifecycle?
– What are the Key enablers to make this FTTP fiber to the premises move?
– What about FTTP fiber to the premises Analysis of results?
Transmission line Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Transmission line leadership and look for lots of ideas.
– What are the key elements of your FTTP fiber to the premises performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Among the FTTP fiber to the premises product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic FTTP fiber to the premises objectives?
Motorola Canopy Critical Criteria:
Apply Motorola Canopy results and mentor Motorola Canopy customer orientation.
– Think about the functions involved in your FTTP fiber to the premises project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing FTTP fiber to the premises? There might be some that are less obvious?
HomePlug AV Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over HomePlug AV quality and define what our big hairy audacious HomePlug AV goal is.
– Do we all define FTTP fiber to the premises in the same way?
Wireless USB Critical Criteria:
Audit Wireless USB risks and assess what counts with Wireless USB that we are not counting.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to FTTP fiber to the premises?
– How do we Improve FTTP fiber to the premises service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the short and long-term FTTP fiber to the premises goals?
Cable TV Critical Criteria:
Define Cable TV issues and look in other fields.
– Think of your FTTP fiber to the premises project. what are the main functions?
BellSouth Telecommunications Critical Criteria:
Rank BellSouth Telecommunications tactics and explain and analyze the challenges of BellSouth Telecommunications.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about FTTP fiber to the premises. How do we gain traction?
– Which customers cant participate in our FTTP fiber to the premises domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Molecular communication Critical Criteria:
Grade Molecular communication visions and correct Molecular communication management by competencies.
– Does FTTP fiber to the premises systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How to deal with FTTP fiber to the premises Changes?
Cellular network Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Cellular network outcomes and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Cellular network projects.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a FTTP fiber to the premises process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the FTTP fiber to the premises process available?
– What is our formula for success in FTTP fiber to the premises ?
– How is the value delivered by FTTP fiber to the premises being measured?
Mass media Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Mass media management and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Mass media decisions.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your FTTP fiber to the premises strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations FTTP fiber to the premises values?
– Will any of the planned events or research findings provide a human interest story for mass media?
– How to Secure FTTP fiber to the premises?
Radio wave Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Radio wave goals and catalog Radio wave activities.
– Is the FTTP fiber to the premises organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Does the FTTP fiber to the premises task fit the clients priorities?
Philo Farnsworth Critical Criteria:
Focus on Philo Farnsworth outcomes and find out.
Utility pole Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Utility pole failures and oversee implementation of Utility pole.
– How do we go about Comparing FTTP fiber to the premises approaches/solutions?
– Why are FTTP fiber to the premises skills important?
General Packet Radio Service Critical Criteria:
Match General Packet Radio Service goals and integrate design thinking in General Packet Radio Service innovation.
– Will FTTP fiber to the premises have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Electric vehicles Critical Criteria:
Administer Electric vehicles tasks and change contexts.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing FTTP fiber to the premises?
The Telephone Cases Critical Criteria:
Test The Telephone Cases visions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Who will provide the final approval of FTTP fiber to the premises deliverables?
Timeline of communication technology Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Timeline of communication technology risks and gather practices for scaling Timeline of communication technology.
– What are the long-term FTTP fiber to the premises goals?
– How do we keep improving FTTP fiber to the premises?
IEEE 802.3ah Critical Criteria:
Consolidate IEEE 802.3ah decisions and separate what are the business goals IEEE 802.3ah is aiming to achieve.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the FTTP fiber to the premises process?
Submarine communications cable Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Submarine communications cable adoptions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Consider your own FTTP fiber to the premises project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Category 6a cable Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Category 6a cable projects and report on the economics of relationships managing Category 6a cable and constraints.
– Can we do FTTP fiber to the premises without complex (expensive) analysis?
IEEE 1901 Critical Criteria:
Discuss IEEE 1901 planning and test out new things.
– What is Effective FTTP fiber to the premises?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the FTTP fiber to the premises Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Wireless network External links:
AT&T MicroCell Wireless Network Extender
How to set up Wireless Network Connection in Windows …
Wireless Network Access – Office of Information Technology
Telekom Austria External links:
Telekom Austria (@TA_Group) | Twitter
TKAGY : Summary for TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG – Yahoo …
Telekom Austria AG (ADR): OTCMKTS:TKAGY quotes & …
Fiber in the loop External links:
Fiber In The Loop (FITL) | Fiber To The X | Internet Access
Fiber in the loop. (eJournal / eMagazine, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Fiber in the loop. (Journal, magazine, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Orbital angular momentum multiplexing External links:
Demonstration of Orbital Angular Momentum Multiplexing …
Broadband over power lines External links:
[PDF]Broadband Over Power Lines A White Paper – New – …
The truth about Broadband over Power Lines – BPL – YouTube
Broadband Over Power Lines? | WIRED
Vladimir K. Zworykin External links:
[PDF]VLADIMIR K. ZWORYKIN AWARD RECIPIENTS
The Vladimir K. Zworykin – Home | Facebook
Guglielmo Marconi External links:
Guglielmo Marconi – Inventions – HISTORY.com
LA Scuola D Italia-Guglielmo Marconi – GuideStar Profile
Guglielmo Marconi | Italian physicist | Britannica.com
Hydraulic telegraph External links:
The Hydraulic Telegraph (350 BCE) : …
Last mile External links:
REACHING THE LAST MILE
The Last Mile (1932) – IMDb
Last Mile Software – Smarter Last Mile Solutions
http://Ad · demo.workwave.com/route-manager/last-mile
Fiber to the premises by country External links:
Fiber to the premises by country – broom02.revolvy.com
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Fiber to the premises by country
Fiber To The Premises By Country images on Photobucket
http://photobucket.com/images/fiber to the premises by country
Public switched telephone network External links:
[DOC]Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) – …
Public Switched Telephone Network – encyclopedia …
Smart appliance External links:
ETSI – Smart Appliances
smart appliance inc, appliance repair service
Jagadish Chandra Bose External links:
Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose – Home | Facebook
Jagadish Chandra Bose’s 158th Birthday – Google
Jagadish Chandra Bose – Famous Birthdays
Nikola Tesla External links:
Nikola Tesla – Inventions – HISTORY.com
Nikola Tesla – New World Encyclopedia
Nikola Tesla – Engineer, Inventor – Biography.com
Hybrid fibre-coaxial External links:
What is Hybrid fibre-coaxial (HFC) – The Customize Windows
Digital subscriber line External links:
[PDF]DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (DSL) SERVICE GUIDE …
AT&T Digital Subscriber Line: Getting Started
[PDF]DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (DSL) PRICE LIST
Mobile telephony External links:
[PDF]History of Mobile Telephony
http://www.uky.edu/~jclark/mas490apps/History of Mobile Telephony.pdf
Prepaid Mobile Telephony Services (MTS) Surcharge
Twisted pair External links:
Twisted Pair Cabling Measurements Poster – Fluke …
Twisted Pair LLC
Twisted Pair Wire | Sundial Wire
Telecommunications network External links:
Chemeketa Community College Telecommunications Network…
Telecommunications Network Management, B.S. – …
Telecom Test Sets, Telecommunications Network …
IEEE P1901 External links:
Local area network External links:
What is local area network (LAN)? – Definition from WhatIs.com
DET Local Area Network (LAN)
How to Set up DHCP on a Local Area Network: 13 Steps
Transmission medium External links:
Transmission Medium | StudyDaddy.com
PE-4 – ACCESS CONTROL FOR TRANSMISSION MEDIUM …
Transmission Medium – Usa Online Essays
Transmission line External links:
Transmission Line Connector – AutoZone.com
http://www.autozone.com › … › Fittings And Hose / Line Connectors
Northwest Transmission Line | Projects | Burns & McDonnell
Boardman to Hemingway Transmission Line Project – …
Motorola Canopy External links:
Used Motorola Canopy – GovDeals.com
Motorola Canopy ACPSSW-13B – power adapter – CDW.com
http://www.cdw.com › … › Power Adapters › AC/DC External Power Adapters
Motorola Canopy – White Cloud Communications
HomePlug AV External links:
eGauge | TP Link Homeplug AV
Top HomePlug AV Powerline Wireless Network Adapters
ZyXEL PLA407 HomePlug AV 200 Mbps Powerline Wall …
Wireless USB External links:
IOGEAR – GUWIP204 – | Wireless USB Hub | USB Hub | USB …
Cable TV External links:
Midco – Internet, Cable TV, Home Phone & Home Automation
Cable TV, Internet and Phone Service Provider | MetroNet
Get Phone, Cable TV & Internet Service Offers | CableMover
Molecular communication External links:
[PDF]Molecular Communication through Gap Junction …
Scientists discover molecular communication network …
Molecular Communication for Future Nano-network : …
Cellular network External links:
CELLULAR NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE | Verizon …
WestAccess | On-Demand Cellular Network
EXISTING TECHNOLOGY OF CELLULAR NETWORKS – …
Mass media External links:
ERIC – Racism and the Mass Media., 1974-Mar
Broadcasters Liability & Mass Media Insurance | The Hartford
J202: Mass Media Practices
Radio wave External links:
Tuning a Radio Wave Receiver – Microscope
[PDF]7. RADIO WAVE PROPAGATION – NCJRS
Radio Wave | Definition of Radio Wave by Merriam-Webster
Philo Farnsworth External links:
Philo Farnsworth | American inventor | Britannica.com
PHILO FARNSWORTH “SMALL SCREEN, BIG DREAMS” part 1 – YouTube
Utility pole External links:
National Marker Co – NMC EZ4R – Tape, UTILITY POLE, …
General Packet Radio Service External links:
General Packet Radio Service – Wiktionary
What Is GPRS? – General Packet Radio Service
Electric vehicles External links:
Polaris GEM Electric Vehicles
Charged EVs | Electric Vehicles Magazine
The Telephone Cases External links:
The Telephone Cases – Revolvy
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/The Telephone Cases
The Telephone Cases – YouTube
Timeline of communication technology External links:
Timeline of communication technology by julia luong on Prezi
Category 6a cable External links:
Category 6A Cable – Nexans
IEEE 1901 External links:
http://The IEEE Std 1901-2010 is a standard for high speed (up to 500 Mbit/s at the physical layer) communication devices via electric power lines, often called broadband over power lines (BPL). The standard uses transmission frequencies below 100 MHz.
[PDF]IEEE 1901 Access System: An Overview of Its …
WGC of IEEE 1901.1