What is involved in Data Monetization
Find out what the related areas are that Data Monetization connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Data Monetization thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Data Monetization journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Data Monetization leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Data Monetization related domains to cover and 131 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Data Monetization, Business intelligence, Credit card, Crowd sourced, Customer experience, Data as a service, Data capitalism, Data supply chain, European Union, Federated identity, Financial services, General Motors, Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, Information banking, Internet of things, Location data, Market share, Mobile devices, Patient privacy, Personal cloud, Personal data vaults, Privacy rights, Real time, Retail banks, Reward programs, Risk factors, The Guardian, Trade value, United States Congress, Vendor relationship management, Venture capital:
Data Monetization Critical Criteria:
Chat re Data Monetization goals and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Data Monetization.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Data Monetization move?
– What are the long-term Data Monetization goals?
– How can skill-level changes improve Data Monetization?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Business intelligence risks and question.
– Does the software let users work with the existing data infrastructure already in place, freeing your IT team from creating more cubes, universes, and standalone marts?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– When users are more fluid and guest access is a must, can you choose hardware-based licensing that is tailored to your exact configuration needs?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– What is the difference between a data scientist and a business intelligence analyst?
– Does your BI solution allow analytical insights to happen anywhere and everywhere?
– What documentation is provided with the software / system and in what format?
– What information needs of managers are satisfied by the new BI system?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for Technical Administrators?
– What are the key skills a Business Intelligence Analyst should have?
– Does your BI solution require weeks or months to deploy or change?
– What are the pros and cons of outsourcing Business Intelligence?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for report users?
– What are the most efficient ways to create the models?
– Does your software integrate with active directory?
– What level of training would you recommend?
– Is your BI software easy to understand?
– Make or buy BI Business Intelligence?
– What is your annual maintenance?
Credit card Critical Criteria:
Group Credit card adoptions and optimize Credit card leadership as a key to advancement.
– Will Data Monetization have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Among the Data Monetization product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Data Monetization?
– If credit card payments are accepted, do we currently have a payment gateway?
– Will mobile payments ever replace credit cards?
Crowd sourced Critical Criteria:
Trace Crowd sourced tactics and oversee Crowd sourced management by competencies.
– Do those selected for the Data Monetization team have a good general understanding of what Data Monetization is all about?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Data Monetization leader?
– How do we go about Securing Data Monetization?
Customer experience Critical Criteria:
Mine Customer experience decisions and triple focus on important concepts of Customer experience relationship management.
– what is the best design framework for Data Monetization organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are the disruptive Data Monetization technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– When a person has a bad Customer Service experience how many people do they tell?
– How does mystery shopping help us improve our Customer Service and experience?
– How important is real time for providing social media Customer Service?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– what is Different Between B2C B2B Customer Experience Management?
– What are the best community tools for Customer Service?
– So how do we add value to the customer experience?
– What is the internal customer experience?
– How would one define Data Monetization leadership?
– How can Customer Service be improved?
Data as a service Critical Criteria:
Learn from Data as a service visions and sort Data as a service activities.
– Who sets the Data Monetization standards?
– How to Secure Data Monetization?
Data capitalism Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Data capitalism engagements and grade techniques for implementing Data capitalism controls.
– Is there a Data Monetization Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Is Data Monetization Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Do we have past Data Monetization Successes?
Data supply chain Critical Criteria:
Reason over Data supply chain issues and assess what counts with Data supply chain that we are not counting.
– Consider your own Data Monetization project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Data Monetization into the services that we provide?
– Does our organization need more Data Monetization education?
European Union Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about European Union planning and gather European Union models .
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Data Monetization project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Federated identity Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Federated identity risks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Data Monetization values?
– How can you measure Data Monetization in a systematic way?
– How can we improve Data Monetization?
Financial services Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Financial services planning and mentor Financial services customer orientation.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Data Monetization project manager?
– Do the Data Monetization decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Is the scope of Data Monetization defined?
General Motors Critical Criteria:
Probe General Motors quality and research ways can we become the General Motors company that would put us out of business.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Data Monetization? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Data Monetization?
Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act risks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Data Monetization in a volatile global economy?
– How to deal with Data Monetization Changes?
Information banking Critical Criteria:
Jump start Information banking strategies and get out your magnifying glass.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Data Monetization process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Data Monetization process available?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Data Monetization moving forward?
Internet of things Critical Criteria:
Grade Internet of things goals and slay a dragon.
– What are the constraints that massive deployment of objects/sensor at the network periphery do put on network capabilities and architectures?
– How do we effectively analyze all of this data and ensure that meaningful and relevant data and decisions are made?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– What type of training is required for users prior to receiving access to the information?
– Fog networking: how to connect every component of the fog at large scale, such as IoT?
– How can the internet of things represent an innovative use case in our sector?
– How will it help your business compete in the context of Digital Marketing?
– Disaster recovery site–what happens if contractors server is destroyed?
– Is there a standard or an effort to standardize internet of things?
– Will the IoT solution have the capacity for continued operation?
– Are there background checks for the Contractors employees?
– How can Arduino be used to explore the Internet of Things?
– How will the Internet of Things affect the Smartgrid?
– What information is shared and for what purpose?
– Where does the network need to be in 3-5 years?
– Do we do Agent-Based Modeling and Simulation?
– Who is responsible for a data breach?
– What is the go-to -market strategy?
– Why should we learn about IoT?
Location data Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Location data risks and separate what are the business goals Location data is aiming to achieve.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Data Monetization information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Data Monetization processes of our organization?
– What is the source of the strategies for Data Monetization strengthening and reform?
Market share Critical Criteria:
Use past Market share governance and devise Market share key steps.
– Are the calculated sales volumes realistic, taking into account the competitive position, realistic market share, importance of customer problem/pain and stage/maturity of customer needs?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Data Monetization? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– For your Data Monetization project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What drives market share?
Mobile devices Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Mobile devices outcomes and probe the present value of growth of Mobile devices.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– If mobile technologies are supported, how is the software optimized for use on smartphone, tables, and other mobile devices?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability for mobile devices to access critical portions of the management interface?
– What is our formula for success in Data Monetization ?
Patient privacy Critical Criteria:
Administer Patient privacy tasks and define Patient privacy competency-based leadership.
– In what ways are Data Monetization vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are current Data Monetization Paradigms?
Personal cloud Critical Criteria:
Canvass Personal cloud tactics and gather practices for scaling Personal cloud.
– Is there any open source personal cloud software which provides privacy and ease of use 1 click app installs cross platform html5?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Data Monetization project?
– How will you know that the Data Monetization project has been successful?
Personal data vaults Critical Criteria:
Mine Personal data vaults tactics and correct Personal data vaults management by competencies.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Data Monetization products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Does Data Monetization appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Privacy rights Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Privacy rights adoptions and differentiate in coordinating Privacy rights.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Data Monetization product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Do we all define Data Monetization in the same way?
– What threat is Data Monetization addressing?
Real time Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Real time leadership and look for lots of ideas.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Data Monetization does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Do you monitor your network in real time to detect possible intrusions or abnormalities in the performance of your system?
– How is it possible to deliver real time self service BI with a legacy RDBMS source?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Data Monetization project?
– Is it important to have access to information in real time?
– What are some real time data analysis frameworks?
Retail banks Critical Criteria:
Depict Retail banks failures and transcribe Retail banks as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Data Monetization agendas for the next 3 years?
– What is the purpose of Data Monetization in relation to the mission?
Reward programs Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Reward programs engagements and ask what if.
Risk factors Critical Criteria:
Chat re Risk factors engagements and give examples utilizing a core of simple Risk factors skills.
– Does Data Monetization include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Data Monetization that make it risky?
– How do we maintain Data Monetizations Integrity?
– How can you mitigate the risk factors?
– What is our Data Monetization Strategy?
The Guardian Critical Criteria:
Look at The Guardian engagements and track iterative The Guardian results.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Data Monetization processes?
– What business benefits will Data Monetization goals deliver if achieved?
Trade value Critical Criteria:
Test Trade value decisions and explain and analyze the challenges of Trade value.
– Are assumptions made in Data Monetization stated explicitly?
– What will drive Data Monetization change?
– How much does Data Monetization help?
United States Congress Critical Criteria:
Audit United States Congress quality and do something to it.
– Which customers cant participate in our Data Monetization domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Does Data Monetization create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Vendor relationship management Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Vendor relationship management decisions and grade techniques for implementing Vendor relationship management controls.
Venture capital Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Venture capital leadership and know what your objective is.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Data Monetization strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Have you identified your Data Monetization key performance indicators?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Data Monetization Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Data Monetization External links:
The Key to Data Monetization – KDnuggets
mnubo – IoT Data Monetization
Business intelligence External links:
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Business Intelligence & Analytics, BI Software – Birst
Credit card External links:
Welcome! Manage your Justice credit card Account here.
Crowd sourced External links:
Crowd Sourced Analytics – LiveShopper
Customer experience External links:
The Truth About Customer Experience
Customer Experience Is… What, Exactly?
Customer Experience Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Data as a service External links:
Data as a Service | Enterprise Data as a Service | Actifio
Data As A Service – Pricing | Octoparse, Free Web Scraping
Data capitalism External links:
Data Capitalism – Revolvy
Data capitalism is cashing in on our privacy . . . for now
[PDF]DATA CAPITALISM – Change This
Data supply chain External links:
[PDF]Data supply chain in Industrial Internet – cps-vo.org
European Union External links:
The European Union’s new GDPR, and what it means for you
European Union (EU) Export Certificate List
EUROPA – European Union website, the official EU website
Federated identity External links:
Federated Identity for Web Applications – msdn.microsoft.com
[PDF]Federated Identity Management – UAH – Computer …
Federated identity primer (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Financial services External links:
Harley-Davidson Financial Services
Wealth Management and Financial Services from Merrill Lynch
General Motors External links:
Future Vehicles | General Motors
General Motors | Official Global Site | GM.com
Information banking External links:
[PDF]Income Information Banking Relationships
Internet of things External links:
AT&T M2X: Build solutions for the Internet of Things
Internet of Things – Microsoft Internet of Things Blog
Internet of Things (IoT) – Cisco
Location data External links:
Home | Zip Code and Location Data Analytics | CDXTech
Home – SafeGraph | High-Accuracy Location Data
Market share External links:
Title Market Share
California Insurance Market Share Reports
http://www.insurance.ca.gov › … › Company and Agent/Broker Information
Increase Title Production, Growth & Market Share | Data …
Mobile devices External links:
Mobile devices help – support.microsoft.com
Buy LG cell phones, smartphones & mobile devices – AT&T
QuickSale – Payment solutions for all mobile devices
Patient privacy External links:
Index of Patient Privacy Forms – HIPAA Compliance …
Proactive Patient Privacy Analytics | Protenus
Patient Privacy: A Guide for Providers – medscape.org
Personal cloud External links:
Personal Cloud Backup Pricing, Plans & Features | Carbonite
Buy WD 2TB My Cloud Personal Cloud NAS Storage features 2TB Storage Capacity, Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3.0. Review WD Network Attached Storage Drives, NAS & …
Personal Cloud – FREE download Personal Cloud
Privacy rights External links:
L.L.Bean: Your Privacy Rights
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
Real time External links:
Real Time Quotes – NASDAQ.com
Reward programs External links:
Effective Employee Reward Programs – Entrepreneur.com
Incentive and Reward Programs | Quality Incentive Company
Luxury Hotel Reward Programs | Travel + Leisure
Risk factors External links:
Risk Factors – National Breast Cancer Foundation
WHO | Risk factors
Sortable Risk Factors and Health Indicators
The Guardian External links:
Genesis HealthCare > The Guardian Center
The Guardian – Home | Facebook
The Guardian GT Is the Most Bonkers Robot on Earth | WIRED
Trade value External links:
2017 NFL Draft Trade Value Chart
Trade Value – The Boat Place
Subaru Trade Value | Guaranteed Trade-In Program
United States Congress External links:
United States Congress | U.S. Government Bookstore
House Resolution 257 – United States Congress
Members of the United States Congress – GovTrack.us
Venture capital External links:
Venture Capital – Mashable
Elevar Equity – Human Centered Venture Capital