What is involved in Energy Efficiency Program Management
Find out what the related areas are that Energy Efficiency Program Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Energy Efficiency Program Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Energy Efficiency Program Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Energy Efficiency Program Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Energy Efficiency Program Management related domains to cover and 137 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Energy Efficiency Program Management, Energy management, Business ethics, Climate protection, Corporate culture, Decision making, Deontological ethics, Discourse ethics, ENERGY STAR, Energy Storage as a Service, Energy conservation, Energy consumption, Energy demand management, Energy distribution, Energy management system, Energy production, Energy storage, Energy transformation, Environmental management, European Union, External cost, Facility management, Federal Energy Management Program, Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, Fossil energy, Functional organization, General Motors, Green Logistics, Greenhouse gas, Heat exchanger, Hotel energy management, Information Technology, International Facility Management Association, Load profile, Low-energy house, Manufacturing process management, Matrix management, Member state of the European Union, Operating cost, Organizational structure, Passive house, Payback period, Photovoltaic system, Power management, Power station, Renewable energies, Solar water heating, Swiss Federal Council, United States, Verein Deutscher Ingenieure, Water power:
Energy Efficiency Program Management Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Energy Efficiency Program Management adoptions and prioritize challenges of Energy Efficiency Program Management.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Energy Efficiency Program Management delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does the Energy Efficiency Program Management task fit the clients priorities?
Energy management Critical Criteria:
Discourse Energy management planning and get out your magnifying glass.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Energy Efficiency Program Management processes?
– Do Energy Efficiency Program Management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Business ethics quality and raise human resource and employment practices for Business ethics.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Energy Efficiency Program Management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Energy Efficiency Program Management project lifecycle?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Energy Efficiency Program Management effort?
– How will you know that the Energy Efficiency Program Management project has been successful?
Climate protection Critical Criteria:
Own Climate protection visions and integrate design thinking in Climate protection innovation.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Energy Efficiency Program Management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Energy Efficiency Program Management process available?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Energy Efficiency Program Management processes?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Energy Efficiency Program Management that make it risky?
Corporate culture Critical Criteria:
Examine Corporate culture goals and document what potential Corporate culture megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are the disruptive Energy Efficiency Program Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Energy Efficiency Program Management with what users do day-to-day?
Decision making Critical Criteria:
Audit Decision making issues and report on setting up Decision making without losing ground.
– Is there a timely attempt to prepare people for technological and organizational changes, e.g., through personnel management, training, or participatory decision making?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Energy Efficiency Program Management processes of our organization?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Energy Efficiency Program Management Management?
– What are the usability implications of Energy Efficiency Program Management actions?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
Deontological ethics Critical Criteria:
Shape Deontological ethics management and pioneer acquisition of Deontological ethics systems.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Energy Efficiency Program Management activities?
– What are the barriers to increased Energy Efficiency Program Management production?
– How do we manage Energy Efficiency Program Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
Discourse ethics Critical Criteria:
Check Discourse ethics results and look in other fields.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Energy Efficiency Program Management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What vendors make products that address the Energy Efficiency Program Management needs?
– What is Effective Energy Efficiency Program Management?
ENERGY STAR Critical Criteria:
Accommodate ENERGY STAR leadership and oversee ENERGY STAR management by competencies.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Energy Efficiency Program Management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How do we maintain Energy Efficiency Program Managements Integrity?
Energy Storage as a Service Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Energy Storage as a Service projects and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Energy Storage as a Service projects.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Energy Efficiency Program Management is underway?
– Think about the functions involved in your Energy Efficiency Program Management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Energy Efficiency Program Management project?
Energy conservation Critical Criteria:
Own Energy conservation goals and finalize specific methods for Energy conservation acceptance.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management analysis show the relationships among important Energy Efficiency Program Management factors?
– Have you identified your Energy Efficiency Program Management key performance indicators?
– Do we have past Energy Efficiency Program Management Successes?
Energy consumption Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Energy consumption management and gather practices for scaling Energy consumption.
– What are the key elements of your Energy Efficiency Program Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– Is Energy Efficiency Program Management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Energy demand management Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Energy demand management outcomes and budget for Energy demand management challenges.
– What business benefits will Energy Efficiency Program Management goals deliver if achieved?
Energy distribution Critical Criteria:
Learn from Energy distribution issues and transcribe Energy distribution as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Energy Efficiency Program Management opportunities costing us money?
Energy management system Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Energy management system planning and define Energy management system competency-based leadership.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Energy Efficiency Program Management process?
– Is Supporting Energy Efficiency Program Management documentation required?
– What are specific Energy Efficiency Program Management Rules to follow?
Energy production Critical Criteria:
Look at Energy production tasks and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Have all basic functions of Energy Efficiency Program Management been defined?
– How can skill-level changes improve Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Energy storage Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Energy storage management and find the essential reading for Energy storage researchers.
– Is there a Energy Efficiency Program Management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Energy Efficiency Program Management activities?
– How do we Lead with Energy Efficiency Program Management in Mind?
Energy transformation Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Energy transformation projects and look in other fields.
– Can we do Energy Efficiency Program Management without complex (expensive) analysis?
Environmental management Critical Criteria:
Depict Environmental management goals and drive action.
– What are all of our Energy Efficiency Program Management domains and what do they do?
European Union Critical Criteria:
Disseminate European Union outcomes and interpret which customers can’t participate in European Union because they lack skills.
– Which Energy Efficiency Program Management goals are the most important?
External cost Critical Criteria:
Analyze External cost projects and check on ways to get started with External cost.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Energy Efficiency Program Management study?
Facility management Critical Criteria:
Canvass Facility management results and oversee implementation of Facility management.
Federal Energy Management Program Critical Criteria:
Investigate Federal Energy Management Program management and separate what are the business goals Federal Energy Management Program is aiming to achieve.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Energy Efficiency Program Management project manager?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– Will Energy Efficiency Program Management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology Critical Criteria:
Align Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology tactics and find out what it really means.
– In the case of a Energy Efficiency Program Management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Energy Efficiency Program Management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Energy Efficiency Program Management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– When a Energy Efficiency Program Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Think of your Energy Efficiency Program Management project. what are the main functions?
Fossil energy Critical Criteria:
Align Fossil energy risks and get answers.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– How do we Identify specific Energy Efficiency Program Management investment and emerging trends?
Functional organization Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Functional organization failures and perfect Functional organization conflict management.
– Do we monitor the Energy Efficiency Program Management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How is the value delivered by Energy Efficiency Program Management being measured?
General Motors Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect General Motors outcomes and clarify ways to gain access to competitive General Motors services.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Energy Efficiency Program Management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Energy Efficiency Program Management values?
Green Logistics Critical Criteria:
Discourse Green Logistics leadership and display thorough understanding of the Green Logistics process.
– Who will provide the final approval of Energy Efficiency Program Management deliverables?
– Is a Energy Efficiency Program Management Team Work effort in place?
Greenhouse gas Critical Criteria:
Grasp Greenhouse gas engagements and integrate design thinking in Greenhouse gas innovation.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Are there recognized Energy Efficiency Program Management problems?
Heat exchanger Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Heat exchanger outcomes and finalize the present value of growth of Heat exchanger.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Energy Efficiency Program Management leader?
– What are the business goals Energy Efficiency Program Management is aiming to achieve?
– Are there Energy Efficiency Program Management problems defined?
Hotel energy management Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Hotel energy management leadership and spearhead techniques for implementing Hotel energy management.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Energy Efficiency Program Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What is our Energy Efficiency Program Management Strategy?
Information Technology Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Information Technology risks and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– Do the Energy Efficiency Program Management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
International Facility Management Association Critical Criteria:
Disseminate International Facility Management Association planning and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of International Facility Management Association.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Energy Efficiency Program Management processes?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Energy Efficiency Program Management move?
Load profile Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Load profile goals and remodel and develop an effective Load profile strategy.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Energy Efficiency Program Management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What is the source of the strategies for Energy Efficiency Program Management strengthening and reform?
Low-energy house Critical Criteria:
Study Low-energy house engagements and create a map for yourself.
– Will Energy Efficiency Program Management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Is there any existing Energy Efficiency Program Management governance structure?
Manufacturing process management Critical Criteria:
Adapt Manufacturing process management governance and define what our big hairy audacious Manufacturing process management goal is.
– Is the Energy Efficiency Program Management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Are accountability and ownership for Energy Efficiency Program Management clearly defined?
Matrix management Critical Criteria:
Investigate Matrix management planning and tour deciding if Matrix management progress is made.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Energy Efficiency Program Management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How can we improve Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Member state of the European Union Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Member state of the European Union failures and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Member state of the European Union.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Energy Efficiency Program Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Energy Efficiency Program Management been identified and analyzed?
Operating cost Critical Criteria:
Talk about Operating cost tactics and tour deciding if Operating cost progress is made.
– Which costs does the firm deduct in measuring divisional operating costs?
Organizational structure Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Organizational structure governance and ask questions.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Do you have a clearly defined organizational structure at organization level in order to sustain the risk management process?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Energy Efficiency Program Management moving forward?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How to manage workflows and projects, that are inherently distributed outside the organizational structure?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Organizational structure for international business?
– What Organizational Structure is Required?
Passive house Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Passive house outcomes and sort Passive house activities.
– To what extent does management recognize Energy Efficiency Program Management as a tool to increase the results?
– What is our formula for success in Energy Efficiency Program Management ?
Payback period Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Payback period risks and probe the present value of growth of Payback period.
– If the firm invests by choosing projects with the shortest payback period, which project would it invest in?
– Which investments does the firm accept if the cutoff payback period is three years?
– If two investments have the same payback period, are they equally desirable?
– How do you come up with the right discounted payback period cut-off?
– What is the investments payback period?
Photovoltaic system Critical Criteria:
Derive from Photovoltaic system engagements and summarize a clear Photovoltaic system focus.
– Do we all define Energy Efficiency Program Management in the same way?
– What are our Energy Efficiency Program Management Processes?
Power management Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Power management leadership and create Power management explanations for all managers.
– How likely is the current Energy Efficiency Program Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How will you measure your Energy Efficiency Program Management effectiveness?
Power station Critical Criteria:
Rank Power station visions and find out.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Energy Efficiency Program Management project?
Renewable energies Critical Criteria:
Check Renewable energies goals and probe the present value of growth of Renewable energies.
– Consider your own Energy Efficiency Program Management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Energy Efficiency Program Management ?
Solar water heating Critical Criteria:
Focus on Solar water heating visions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Solar water heating projects.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Energy Efficiency Program Management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Energy Efficiency Program Management forward?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Energy Efficiency Program Management leaders?
Swiss Federal Council Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Swiss Federal Council goals and explain and analyze the challenges of Swiss Federal Council.
United States Critical Criteria:
Depict United States risks and check on ways to get started with United States.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Verein Deutscher Ingenieure Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Verein Deutscher Ingenieure results and find the ideas you already have.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Water power Critical Criteria:
Read up on Water power management and test out new things.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Energy Efficiency Program Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Energy Efficiency Program Management External links:
Compass – Energy Efficiency Program Management Software …
Energy Efficiency Program Management | Ecova®
Energy management External links:
Building Energy Management Software & Solutions | Lucid
Sustainability & Energy Management Software | Measurabl
Enterprise Energy Management | Powerhouse Dynamics
Business ethics External links:
Business Ethics (2017) – IMDb
Business Ethics (2015) – IMDb
Business Ethics. (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Climate protection External links:
Multi-Climate Protection System | GORE-TEX®
Sonoma County Regional Climate Protection Authority, …
Climate Action – Tompkins County Climate Protection initiative
Corporate culture External links:
Corporate Culture Definition | Investopedia
Corporate Culture – University Title Company
Decision making External links:
Essays on decision making – Rutgers University
Effective Decision Making | SkillsYouNeed
Deontological ethics External links:
Deontological Ethics (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
What is deontological ethics / deontology? – GotQuestions.org
deontological ethics | Britannica.com
Discourse ethics External links:
Discourse Ethics – senheng.store
ENERGY STAR External links:
ENERGY STAR Certified Products | EPA ENERGY STAR | ENERGY STAR
Energy Star – Official Site
Efficient Lighting – ENERGY STAR and UL ETL LED and …
Energy Storage as a Service External links:
Peak Power | Energy Storage as a Service
Energy conservation External links:
MacLellan Oil: Energy Conservation Experts in …
Energy conservation – ScienceDaily
State Energy Conservation Office
Energy consumption External links:
Residential Energy Consumption Survey (RECS) – …
Energy demand management External links:
Energy Demand Management – Verisae
Penn State Engineering: Energy Demand Management
Energy Demand Management | Houston TX
Energy distribution External links:
Transforming Energy Distribution – Trimble Energy
Radiant Energy Distribution
Tesoro Savage Vancouver Energy Distribution Terminal
Energy management system External links:
Energy Management System – Energy Technology | Telkonet
Energy Management Solutions Expert | Energy Management System
Energy Management Systems
http://An energy management system (EMS) is a system of computer-aided tools used by operators of electric utilitygrids to monitor, control, and optimize the performance of the generation and/or transmission system.
Energy production External links:
What is energy production? – Fermilab Education Office
Energy Production | Black Hills Corporation
[PDF]Table 10.1 Renewable Energy Production and …
Energy storage External links:
Solar plus Energy Storage Technology | JLM Energy Inc.
Home || Energy Storage North America || November 6-8, …
Peak Power | Energy Storage as a Service
Energy transformation External links:
Clean Power Research – Advancing the Energy Transformation
Energy Transformation – Lessons – Tes Teach
Renewable Energy Transformation | Northeastern …
Environmental management External links:
Environmental Management – Springer
European Union External links:
EUROPA – European Union website, the official EU website
EUROPA – Countries | European Union
European Union | World | The Guardian
External cost External links:
External Cost Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
What is external cost – Answers.com
Facility management External links:
eSoft Planner – Sports Facility Management Software
Facility Management | Wentworth Institute of Technology
Facility Management Mobile Applications – BUILDINGS
Federal Energy Management Program External links:
Federal Energy Management Program Technical Assistance …
Federal Energy Management Program Awards – Welcome
Federal Energy Management Program: BLCC5 …
Fossil energy External links:
About Fossil Energy | Department of Energy
Fossil Energy – Official Site
Division of Fossil Energy Development | Welcome
Functional organization External links:
Functional Organization Chart | University IT
Functional Organization Chart | op – planning.dc.gov
General Motors External links:
General Motors | Official Global Site | GM.com
Careers with General Motors
General Motors – GMID.GM.com
Green Logistics External links:
TAHL – TAHL Green Logistics
Railex is Green Logistics: Sustainable Transport
Green Logistics – Home | Facebook
Greenhouse gas External links:
Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) | US EPA
EIA – Greenhouse Gas Emissions – Carbon Dioxide Emissions
Heat exchanger External links:
Ohmstede – Heat Exchanger & Heat Transfer Equipment
Hayden Industrial – Heat Exchanger Manufacturers | …
Hotel energy management External links:
Hotel Energy Management Solutions – Kadtronix
WiSuite | Hotel Energy Management
Case Study: Hotel Energy Management at The Ritz …
Information Technology External links:
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
SOLAR | Division of Information Technology
Box @ IU | University Information Technology Services
International Facility Management Association External links:
International Facility Management Association – Official …
International Facility Management Association
Load profile External links:
Load Profile – Open Electrical | Energy Storage | Ac Power
Standard Load Profiles | RMDS
Load Profile – Open Electrical
Low-energy house External links:
The Jambert-Lafarge low-energy house (4/8) – YouTube
Manufacturing process management External links:
Manufacturing Process Management Solutions | …
Matrix management External links:
Agency Matrix Management System | Contact Agency Matrix
What is Matrix Management 2.0™ | 512-900-5511 – YouTube
Matrix Management 760 Lakeside Dr Gurnee, IL …
Operating cost External links:
Operating Cost – Investopedia
Index | ASHRAE 7.8 Owning and Operating Cost
Organizational structure External links:
FEMA Leadership Organizational Structure | FEMA.gov
Social Security Organizational Structure
Organizational Structure | About IHS
Passive house External links:
North Park Passive House | RDH Building Science Case Study
Mizu Passive House Consulting
Payback period External links:
Chapter 18 – Payback Period and Accounting Rate of Return
Discounted Payback Period.mp4 – YouTube
Payback Period and Payback Metrics – Business Case …
Photovoltaic system External links:
[PDF]PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEM INSTALLATION …
Power management External links:
Your analog power IC and the best power management
Power Innovations International | Power Management …
Information about power management setting on a …
Power station External links:
No. 29 Power Station
Shop DEWALT 20-Volt Max Power Station at Lowes.com
RIVER Mobile Power Station by EcoFlow – Official Site
Renewable energies External links:
WEC Projects – Sewage Treatment | Renewable Energies
Green City Energy – 100% renewable energies
World Green Power – The Renewable Energies Marketplace
Solar water heating External links:
Solar Water Heating | Nairobi | Helios Agrosol
Solar Water Heating by Rheem – Rheem Water Heaters
Solar Water Heating | SoCalGas
United States External links:
United States Air Force – Legal Assistance Website
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
Verein Deutscher Ingenieure External links:
VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. – YouTube
Water power External links:
San Francisco Water Power and Sewer