What is involved in High tech
Find out what the related areas are that High tech connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a High tech thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its High tech journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward High tech leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which High tech related domains to cover and 140 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
High tech, Ontology engineering, Industrial design, New Zealand, Materials science, Diffusion of innovations, Route 128, Industrial technology, Military communications, Hydraulic engineering, Technological self-efficacy, Mechanical engineering, Technological rationality, Technology policy, Digital Revolution, Mature technology, United Kingdom, Automotive industry, Artificial Intelligence, Space technology, Information Age, Facade engineering, Food engineering, Critique of technology, Outline of prehistoric technology, Hype cycle, Broadcast engineering, Military engineering, Impact of technology on the educational system, Technology demonstration, Information Technology, Virtual education, Technological somnambulism, Kardashev scale, Technology shock, Applied science, Disruptive innovation, Environmental technology, Technology acceptance model, Big Science, Industrial robots, Food chemistry, Nuclear technology, Automotive engineering, Landscape engineering, Control engineering, Technology transfer, United States, Food technology:
High tech Critical Criteria:
Talk about High tech decisions and probe the present value of growth of High tech.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new High tech in a volatile global economy?
– Is there any existing High tech governance structure?
Ontology engineering Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Ontology engineering projects and track iterative Ontology engineering results.
– Is there a High tech Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Think of your High tech project. what are the main functions?
– Which High tech goals are the most important?
Industrial design Critical Criteria:
Focus on Industrial design tasks and tour deciding if Industrial design progress is made.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to High tech? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do mission and objectives affect the High tech processes of our organization?
– How do we Lead with High tech in Mind?
New Zealand Critical Criteria:
Consider New Zealand planning and arbitrate New Zealand techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of High tech moving forward?
– Have the types of risks that may impact High tech been identified and analyzed?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a High tech study?
Materials science Critical Criteria:
Add value to Materials science issues and devise Materials science key steps.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a High tech process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the High tech process available?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your High tech strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are the key elements of your High tech performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Diffusion of innovations Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Diffusion of innovations tasks and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that High tech objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How likely is the current High tech plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Is High tech dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Route 128 Critical Criteria:
Grade Route 128 planning and balance specific methods for improving Route 128 results.
– How can you negotiate High tech successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as High tech leaders?
– Is Supporting High tech documentation required?
Industrial technology Critical Criteria:
Confer over Industrial technology tasks and get answers.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to High tech?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of High tech that make it risky?
Military communications Critical Criteria:
Learn from Military communications results and look for lots of ideas.
– Do those selected for the High tech team have a good general understanding of what High tech is all about?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving High tech forward?
Hydraulic engineering Critical Criteria:
Pilot Hydraulic engineering engagements and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do we measure improved High tech service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are all of our High tech domains and what do they do?
Technological self-efficacy Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Technological self-efficacy issues and look at it backwards.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good High tech project manager?
Mechanical engineering Critical Criteria:
Study Mechanical engineering adoptions and integrate design thinking in Mechanical engineering innovation.
– Does High tech analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Have all basic functions of High tech been defined?
– Why is High tech important for you now?
Technological rationality Critical Criteria:
Chat re Technological rationality adoptions and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are our best practices for minimizing High tech project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the High tech project lifecycle?
– How to Secure High tech?
Technology policy Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Technology policy engagements and catalog Technology policy activities.
– What are the usability implications of High tech actions?
Digital Revolution Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Digital Revolution engagements and create a map for yourself.
– How is Business Intelligence affecting marketing decisions during the Digital Revolution?
– In a project to restructure High tech outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Are accountability and ownership for High tech clearly defined?
Mature technology Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Mature technology failures and get the big picture.
– What is the total cost related to deploying High tech, including any consulting or professional services?
– What about High tech Analysis of results?
United Kingdom Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase United Kingdom tasks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure United Kingdom is getting what it needs.
– How do we ensure that implementations of High tech products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations High tech values?
– What are the barriers to increased High tech production?
Automotive industry Critical Criteria:
Canvass Automotive industry tasks and attract Automotive industry skills.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a High tech project?
– What are the short and long-term High tech goals?
Artificial Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Artificial Intelligence engagements and transcribe Artificial Intelligence as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect High tech workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these High tech processes?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent High tech services/products?
Space technology Critical Criteria:
Scan Space technology leadership and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How do we keep improving High tech?
Information Age Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Information Age governance and reduce Information Age costs.
– When a High tech manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are specific High tech Rules to follow?
Facade engineering Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Facade engineering governance and describe the risks of Facade engineering sustainability.
– Who needs to know about High tech ?
– What are current High tech Paradigms?
Food engineering Critical Criteria:
Talk about Food engineering failures and maintain Food engineering for success.
– what is the best design framework for High tech organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we maintain High techs Integrity?
Critique of technology Critical Criteria:
Nurse Critique of technology engagements and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Critique of technology is getting what it needs.
– How can the value of High tech be defined?
Outline of prehistoric technology Critical Criteria:
Trace Outline of prehistoric technology planning and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Outline of prehistoric technology.
– Will High tech have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are our High tech Processes?
Hype cycle Critical Criteria:
Refer to Hype cycle issues and plan concise Hype cycle education.
– Think about the functions involved in your High tech project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Are there High tech problems defined?
Broadcast engineering Critical Criteria:
Consult on Broadcast engineering issues and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Broadcast engineering.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which High tech models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of High tech into the services that we provide?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your High tech activities?
Military engineering Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Military engineering goals and oversee Military engineering management by competencies.
– What are our needs in relation to High tech skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Impact of technology on the educational system Critical Criteria:
Scan Impact of technology on the educational system adoptions and find answers.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your High tech project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Do the High tech decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Technology demonstration Critical Criteria:
Check Technology demonstration engagements and cater for concise Technology demonstration education.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a High tech strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Who will provide the final approval of High tech deliverables?
Information Technology Critical Criteria:
Survey Information Technology leadership and give examples utilizing a core of simple Information Technology skills.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Virtual education Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Virtual education tactics and catalog what business benefits will Virtual education goals deliver if achieved.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a High tech project?
– What are the Essentials of Internal High tech Management?
Technological somnambulism Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Technological somnambulism leadership and mentor Technological somnambulism customer orientation.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate High tech delivery for example is new software needed?
– What potential environmental factors impact the High tech effort?
Kardashev scale Critical Criteria:
Categorize Kardashev scale leadership and learn.
– How can we improve High tech?
Technology shock Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Technology shock engagements and ask what if.
Applied science Critical Criteria:
X-ray Applied science outcomes and create Applied science explanations for all managers.
– In what ways are High tech vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic High tech objectives?
Disruptive innovation Critical Criteria:
Probe Disruptive innovation engagements and optimize Disruptive innovation leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are the disruptive innovations in the middle-term that provide near-term domain leadership?
– Do we have past High tech Successes?
– Is High tech Required?
Environmental technology Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Environmental technology tasks and customize techniques for implementing Environmental technology controls.
– Do we monitor the High tech decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Are assumptions made in High tech stated explicitly?
Technology acceptance model Critical Criteria:
Canvass Technology acceptance model adoptions and reduce Technology acceptance model costs.
– What vendors make products that address the High tech needs?
– What are internal and external High tech relations?
– How to deal with High tech Changes?
Big Science Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Big Science leadership and display thorough understanding of the Big Science process.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing High tech?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in High tech?
– What is our formula for success in High tech ?
Industrial robots Critical Criteria:
Probe Industrial robots risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Industrial robots results.
– Have you identified your High tech key performance indicators?
Food chemistry Critical Criteria:
Learn from Food chemistry strategies and report on developing an effective Food chemistry strategy.
– What are the long-term High tech goals?
– What will drive High tech change?
Nuclear technology Critical Criteria:
Learn from Nuclear technology strategies and reduce Nuclear technology costs.
– How important is High tech to the user organizations mission?
– How do we go about Comparing High tech approaches/solutions?
Automotive engineering Critical Criteria:
Chart Automotive engineering goals and probe Automotive engineering strategic alliances.
– How do your measurements capture actionable High tech information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Landscape engineering Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Landscape engineering tactics and separate what are the business goals Landscape engineering is aiming to achieve.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its High tech processes?
Control engineering Critical Criteria:
Dissect Control engineering leadership and finalize the present value of growth of Control engineering.
Technology transfer Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Technology transfer goals and get out your magnifying glass.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom High tech project?
– How do we go about Securing High tech?
United States Critical Criteria:
Study United States decisions and sort United States activities.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Food technology Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Food technology strategies and secure Food technology creativity.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for High tech strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How do we Improve High tech service perception, and satisfaction?
– How will you measure your High tech effectiveness?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the High tech Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
High tech External links:
Long Island High Tech Incubator
Don Estridge High Tech Middle School: Home Page
Model N High Tech Revenue Management
Ontology engineering External links:
ERIC – Constructive Ontology Engineering, ProQuest …
Industrial design External links:
Home | School of Industrial Design | Georgia Tech
Home | TXS INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
KEK | Industrial Design + Product Development
New Zealand External links:
Air New Zealand
New Zealand News – NZ Herald
Dr Sharad Paul MD, Skin Cancer Surgeon New Zealand
Materials science External links:
Chemical Engineering and Materials Science
Materials Science & Engineering | Washington State …
Materials Science and Engineering
Diffusion of innovations External links:
[PPT]What is the diffusion of innovations?
Diffusion of Innovations by Everett M. Rogers
Diffusion of innovations. (Book, 2005) [WorldCat.org]
Route 128 External links:
State Route 128 – TN.Gov
Industrial technology External links:
Industrial Technology Solutions Inc. – Home
B.S. in Industrial Technology – Tarleton State University
Department of Industrial Technology College of Engineering
Military communications External links:
2016 MILCOM: Premier Military Communications Event
Military Communications- A Test for Technology – U.S. …
Hydraulic engineering External links:
Hydraulic Engineering | Core Project Consulting
Chandler Research Group | Hydraulic Engineering …
Hydraulic Engineering | ODOT TIMS
Technological self-efficacy External links:
Technology Use, Technological Self-Efficacy and …
Mechanical engineering External links:
Mechanical Engineering – Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
What is Mechanical Engineering? | Mechanical Engineering
Frank Booth – HVAC & Mechanical Engineering Contractor
Technology policy External links:
Technology Policy & Standards Waiver Request | OCIO
Office of Science and Technology Policy | whitehouse.gov
The Technology Policy Institute
Digital Revolution External links:
Nomad MBA – MBA experience designed for the Digital Revolution
Insurance Digital Revolution
United Kingdom External links:
BBC Weather – United Kingdom
Calendar for Year 2017 (United Kingdom) – Time and Date
United Kingdom – Map of Cities in United Kingdom – MapQuest
Automotive industry External links:
Jack Young Automotive industry Employment / Recruiting
Automotive Industry | DuPont | DuPont USA
AUTOjobs | Jobs in the automotive industry
Artificial Intelligence External links:
Arccos Caddie – Golf’s First Artificial Intelligence Platform
RPA and Artificial Intelligence Summit 2017 – Official Site
Artificial Intelligence for B2B Sales | Collective[i]
Space technology External links:
Space Technology Mission Directorate | NASA
Space Technology – Space Exploration Technologies
Space Technology: Game Changing Development
Information Age External links:
Huddlestock | A financial network for the information age
Information age (Musical CD, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Information Age Magazine
Facade engineering External links:
alustet – Facade Engineering Ingenuity
Facade Engineering | Core Project Consulting
Salient Engineering – Structural Glass & Facade Engineering
Food engineering External links:
Food Engineering | Washington State University
Food Engineering – Biological and Agricultural Engineering
ERIC – Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering …
Critique of technology External links:
Critique of technology – WOW.com
NEGATIVE – CRITIQUE OF TECHNOLOGY – INTERNET 168
Hype cycle External links:
Mastering the Hype Cycle Book – YouTube
Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies, 2017 – Gartner Inc.
What is Gartner hype cycle? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Broadcast engineering External links:
DM Broadcast Engineering Indonesia – Home | Facebook
Military engineering External links:
Military Engineering (documentary) – YouTube
military engineering | Britannica.com
Technology demonstration External links:
Advanced Technology Demonstration | Homeland Security
SMDC-ONE Technology Demonstration | Article | The …
NASA Technology Demonstration Missions Home Page
Information Technology External links:
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
SOLAR | Division of Information Technology
Virtual education External links:
AFVEC – Air Force Virtual Education Center
What is Virtual Education | IGI Global
Kardashev scale External links:
The Kardashev Scale and Beyond – YouTube
Applied science External links:
Siena Heights Bachelor of Applied Science – Adrian
Senspex | Applied Science and Technology
Applied science (eBook, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Disruptive innovation External links:
Digital Innovation | Disruptive Innovation | Insight
The Explainer: Disruptive Innovation – YouTube
Disruptive Innovation – YouTube
Environmental technology External links:
Environmental Technology | CalEPA
Environmental Technology Innovation Clusters | US EPA
Environmental Technology Inc – ETI sensors and controls
Technology acceptance model External links:
[PDF]Expanding The Technology Acceptance Model …
Technology Acceptance Model TAM Questionnaire …
Technology Acceptance Model – YouTube
Big Science External links:
Home – Dream Big Science and Art
Big science (Musical CD, 1982) [WorldCat.org]
Big science (Book, 1992) [WorldCat.org]
Food chemistry External links:
Public Health & Environmental Laboratories | Food Chemistry
Food Chemistry Experiments – The Science Company® | …
Food Chemistry | Department of Food Science and …
Nuclear technology External links:
Nuclear Technology : Columbia Basin College
H.R.590 – Advanced Nuclear Technology Development Act …
Nuclear Technology A.A.S. – Onondaga Community College
Automotive engineering External links:
Automotive Engineering Technology Degree – Ferris …
Auto Repair Mesa AZ | Automotive Engineering Mesa, …
Automotive Engineering | Engine Overhaul – Autocourt
Landscape engineering External links:
Going-to-the-Sun Road: A Model of Landscape Engineering
Control engineering External links:
Control Engineering – Official Site
Control Engineering | CE _ThankYou_Page
Home – Institute of Noise Control Engineering
Technology transfer External links:
Technology Transfer | FEMA.gov
Technology Transfer Dartmouth
Technology Transfer Recruiter – Vortechs Group
United States External links:
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
United States Air Force – Legal Assistance Website
Food technology External links:
Life Science Blended with Food Technology | ClearH2O
Food technology – News, Reviews, Features – New Atlas