What is involved in identity and access intelligence
Find out what the related areas are that identity and access intelligence connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a identity and access intelligence thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its identity and access intelligence journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward identity and access intelligence leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which identity and access intelligence related domains to cover and 22 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
identity and access intelligence, Identity intelligence, Gartner, Identity Management:
identity and access intelligence Critical Criteria:
Facilitate identity and access intelligence tasks and integrate design thinking in identity and access intelligence innovation.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing identity and access intelligence? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How is the value delivered by identity and access intelligence being measured?
– How would one define identity and access intelligence leadership?
Identity intelligence Critical Criteria:
Trace Identity intelligence visions and arbitrate Identity intelligence techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How will you measure your identity and access intelligence effectiveness?
– What threat is identity and access intelligence addressing?
Gartner Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Gartner engagements and intervene in Gartner processes and leadership.
– Is identity and access intelligence dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are all of our identity and access intelligence domains and what do they do?
– What about identity and access intelligence Analysis of results?
Identity Management Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Identity Management risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Identity Management results.
– With so many identity management systems proposed, the big question is which one, if any, will provide the identity solution to become standard across the internet?
– Do we keep track of who the leading providers of identity management products and services are, and what are their key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
– Among the identity and access intelligence product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How is the market for identity management evolving in new technologies, market trends and drivers, and user requirements?
– Did we develop our saas identity management solution in house or was it acquired from other vendors?
– Complement identity management and help desk solutions with closedloop import and export?
– What is the security -life cycle identity management business case?
– What are the identity management facilities of the provider?
– What is a secure identity management infrastructure?
– Do we have past identity and access intelligence Successes?
– What is identity management to us (idm)?
– How can identity management help?
– What about identity management?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the identity and access intelligence Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
identity and access intelligence External links:
identity and access intelligence – Gartner IT Glossary
Identity intelligence External links:
[PDF]25907 – Identity Intelligence Analyst – GS-13 – dni.gov
Gartner External links:
Gartner Studios – Official Site
IT Gartner Login
Gartner Customer Service
Identity Management External links:
MasTec Identity Management Portal
Colorado Department of Education Identity Management
Identity Management Software & SSO Solutions – Avatier