Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical WaveMaker Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any WaveMaker related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated WaveMaker specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the WaveMaker Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which WaveMaker improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- Think about the people you identified for your WaveMaker project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Who Uses What?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
- Is a WaveMaker Team Work effort in place?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these WaveMaker processes?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Are there WaveMaker problems defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the WaveMaker book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your WaveMaker self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the WaveMaker Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which WaveMaker areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough WaveMaker Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage WaveMaker projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step WaveMaker Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 WaveMaker project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the probabilities of chosen technologies being suitable for local conditions?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its financial management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for WaveMaker project scheduling & tracking?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has a PMO contributed to raising the quality of the design of the WaveMaker project?
- Quality Metrics: What can manufacturing professionals do to ensure quality is seen as an integral part of the entire product lifecycle?
- Milestone List: What specific improvements did you make to the WaveMaker project proposal since the previous time?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there checklists created to demine if all quality processes are followed?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the WaveMaker project produced meet your needs?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the WaveMaker project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
Step-by-step and complete WaveMaker Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 WaveMaker project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 WaveMaker project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 WaveMaker project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 WaveMaker project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 WaveMaker project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 WaveMaker project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any WaveMaker project with this in-depth WaveMaker Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose WaveMaker projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in WaveMaker and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make WaveMaker investments work better.
This WaveMaker All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.